Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Just Got Mine
pimp.gif

97d15ee2e804d5249e7b9ece72b24a881bb2149.pjpg

just got mines in yesterday and all i can say is i love them like children! lol nah they are hot tho...trying to get off the second pair is a job within itself!

i think the reason they didn't sell these in stores is they knew these wouldn't sell well being the xv's so they wanted to hype it up with an"online release only" deal. from all the pics the material and craftsmanship should've only made these worth $120 but they were able to sell emfor $150 for some B grades with some paper leather! this has to be the worst online release ever. the black caro xii's being the best!!

^ Which recent retro hasn't used paper leather?
Fact is, they'll milk the retros for whatever their worth and still require a premium price tag. It seems the masses may/don't care, and if they do,they aren't showing it by not buying.

Most people who came in and posted in this thread probably don't even have the shoes. A lot of you guys are sitting there saying that the quality isterrible. "It's like paper!
frown.gif
" I got my pair in onMonday and the quality on these is unlike any retro we've seen in the past few years. These shoes are seriously built like tanks. The leather on the shoeis honestly a quarter of an inch thick. Yea go cry about them coming pre-creased, but who honestly cares. It's a damn shoe, not everyone is going to behand made to everyones expectations. This shoe is made very well. I dislike the XV terribly, but I have a feeling these things are gonna last forever. Niceretro by Brand Jordan.

^Exactly what I was thinking. Almost everyone one has them has said that they are very nice. I am still waiting until next monday for mine since I choseground.

I didn't realize they released. I saw the thread up in her so I went to my old e-mail, found the flight club invite, and got them with the quickness with2-day shipping
pimp.gif

Re-Sell sucks on these.

lol. I wanted to flip 1 pair and try to get some money back, but that's not working. I just want around retail too :-/

Originally Posted by the5c00tinator

Re-Sell sucks on these.

lol. I wanted to flip 1 pair and try to get some money back, but that's not working. I just want around retail too :-/

very true!

For those who want an invite, you not only need to supply your e-mail, but also your first and last name.

I don't have anymore invites left.

Back
Top Bottom