::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

Quote:
Says the guy who paid $190 after tax. :lol:
laugh.gif

What you talkin about? I don't even have these shoes... :smh:
smh.gif

Mines finally came in. I really like these joints!!!!

2vc6tds.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
(37-39)OPERATION: PLAYOFF PUSH BY DEFAULT
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

Quote:
Anyone know how to remove the lacelocks without f'ing up the laces?

I might be doing it wrong, but I had a difficult time messing with it at first.

What I did was it's a since the lacelock has a slight curvature, I bend the tip inward (like making a circle) just enough so the metal has a little bit of seperation. Then all you gotta do is slide it right on thru, the plastic should be strong enough to return to it's natural curvature after you have removed your laces.
Hope that helps.
I'm not talking to you.
Gig'em Ags.

I can't resist to pick up mine today! I want to register my pair but once I clicked into the xx2 Registration link it always take me to the xx2 site...can anyone give me a hand?

^^yeah the only part that really shows creasin on mine is the inner camo panel but other then that they look perfect. I love these kicks by the way, still surprised they aint generate more interest! Blk/redis every NTers dream right, lol jab at the DTRT haters!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

My pair just came yesterday... looking at it in person is better than from a pic. I personally like the extended camo, I wished they did that on the white xx2. peace out!

^^ yeah if the whites had the extended camo I prolly would have copped!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

so....uhhh.... how are those sellouts going?

and NO the stealths werent slept on.... I dont know why people keep saying that..
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

they are clean IMO not worth no more then $115 way to plain for $180
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5,
get at me!

in terms of quality, they're probably worth more than the retros that have been coming out lately
Are you selling these in 10.5?
*AF1 Haze
*Kobe PEs
*Jumpman Pro Quick

Finally have time to take a pic! Why JB Why no blk/red mids for the XXI?!! Thanks EJ (eddie jones)~ If not you wearing them I wouldnt have bought these! They are AWESOME!

had mines for a couple days now and i can't take em off. even lighter than the white ones. def will be getting another day of wear tomorrow for the Strawberry Festival :D
happy.gif
. ladies love strawberries :D
happy.gif

My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

I want these bad, but the white ones are $100 right now, i think ill wait a month till they go down to at least $120 to snatch a pair. They look dope in person though, still not $175 dope, but dope
"WHITNEY DONE SMOKED HER KNEECAPS OFF AND YALL STILL TAKING ABOUT UH UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Katt Williams

Finally scooped up my pair of bred 22's w/store credit. I took back my DS white/blk/red 21's and DS blk/white Zoom Kobe's. It was well worth it b/c they look incredible sitting next to my white/blk/red 22's. The cats that are brainwashed by retros will regret passing on the 22's (white/blk/red and breds) when there's no more left. Best new Jordans since 20's and 18's, but better than both IMO. The bred 22's are in the same elite class as the Stealth 20's which I still have sitting on ice :pimp:
pimp.gif

Detroit still runs the East...

ditto these look much better than the other XX2s.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom