::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

the cats getting them for 105 are more likely nike employees as their discount is 40% (excluding outlet stuff). fl, fa, champs, fnl empolyees are payin 122.50 plus tax (if applicable) and mil personnel are payin 140+ from fl, fa, and champs. pretty good prices if you ask me...esp for the knuckle heads that get access to swoosh!!!

I would rather get these than the DTRT's or OLNL pack... the XXII's so far are the best releases since the AJ XVII's came out in my opinion...

Man, I wanted these bad but due to lack of funds I had to pass.

Maybe I'll find a pair later on down the line.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^

Dennis holding your funds for the Laker colorway ZKII over the XX2 right?
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Passed on these, too much camo. It ruins it. If the camo was like on the white ones they would be a def cop.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

thought hard about these, might have to wait.

Team Washington Wizards​

-Daniels-Stevenson-Songalia-Jamison-Haywood-
These games are for Gilbert and Caron, get well soon​

IMO, huge mistake on the extended camo. The other sample was much hotter. I even thought about coppin.

that's still how i feel. not a big fan of the extended camo...and i love 3M. but i got a good price on them, so i couldn't pass.

Was gonna copp but passed because all the ones I tried on had scuffs on the suede.. SMH at people trying on the kicks and messing them up.. was gonna get it during the Employee discount but was a Easy PASS.. last decent release were the XX's
$kratchMoney Auctions​

i like these a whole lot, but i hate the price

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: RAY LEWIS RAVENS AUTHENTIC JERSEY, RANDY MOSS SIGNED MINI HELMET, SEAN TAYLOR SIGNED MINI HELMET, COACH PINK WATCH, CLEVELAND CAVALIERS HAT, DENVER NUGGETS HAT, WASHINGTON WIZARDS HAT, JORDAN WASHINGTON BULLETS HAT, JORDAN LANEY BUCS HIGH SCHOOL HAT, TOMMY HILFIGER WATCH NEW, NBA LEGO COLLECTOR'S ULTIMATE ARENA SET
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

I love these shoes..here's my pair..i prolly won't hoop in these since i hoop in the white colorway..but i plan on pickin up the low top XX2's when they drop..this is a great shoe overall..so comfortable..

Sorry about a messy room :lol:
laugh.gif
2qvs6jm.jpg
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

so glad I got my pair for cheap.
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
(37-38)OPERATION: PLAYOFF PUSH BY DEFAULT​
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

Anyone in the DFW area wanna hook it up with employee discount... PM ME :smile: I need these.

suede plus icy soles just doesnt work for me, maybe if they were a little more yellow actually....
team916
W A N T E D​
Highlight >AM 95 Juventus and Mita, AM 97 Kashima, Puma Clyde Orange, Jordan I metallic Silver< 9.5-10 Of course.​

ehh......the XXII are low on the priority list for me. However, the black pair reminds me of Stealth XX (cough-cough - check sig - cough-cough). I'll be damned if I let the same thing happen to me, esp. witht the tendency of J's growing on people......I hear that happens a lot
tongue.gif
Wanted: Air Jordan Tour IV (sz 9), Air Jordan XX Stealth (sz 9), Nike Foamposite Pro black/silver (sz 9.5)

Real Recognize Real

I am absolutely in love with the shoe, especially the Zm air cushioning. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm not talking to you.
Gig'em Ags.

FOR THE BALL PLAYERS,

i love the 22s and i think they are the best since the 14s, BUT... when it comes to on court performance, the Zoom Kobe II blow these things out of the water. Im not saying the 22s are bad, but the ZKII is just that much better.
Team Disgruntled​

Back
Top Bottom