::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

Can someone explain the camo to me? I read the couple posts above about the light changing them or something. So it's all dark camo and when the light reflects it turns into the bright white and black print? Because i've been seeing many different pictures of these and I was pretty confused as to what they actually look like. I have the white colorway and I don't recall anything happeneing to the camo when the light hits them. What's the deal??

will be copping it at work tomorrow...
S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

The white refect too, but not as vibrant as the bred 22's.
Detroit still runs the East...

The camo is dark on the sides but when the flash hits it, it is bright and stands out. In person, it looks like dark camo.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 for SALE or to trade w/ Your Size 10, 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with your Black Laser IVs; email: [email protected]

There was a time when Nike.com could actually be counted on for something. That time was 1998-2002.

Still waiting for the last horse to stumble across the finish line...

Wow how is the official thread for a blk/red colorway only 6 page but the thread for the dtrt is like 15 this is release day to wow. People r gon be salty they passed on this release kinda how I was when I passed on the stealths
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

I feel you Method Man... I waited until 2 in the morning last night for Nike.com to put them up and no dice. I finally fell asleep and woke up at 8:30... oh well, still easily copped. I'm so glad that the hypebeasts only fiend for retros.
nWo
The Wolfpac is back for some mass destruction

^^^
Real talk glad I got my pair.also coped white ones

These look sick next to the white ones and next to my stealths and black red XIX

Yall gotta cop the 22s look redic with shorts and low socks ill

I havn't bought any Jordan Signature shoes since the Copper XVII's and I missed out on the Stelath's I have to say these are helpin me get over missin out on the stealths. Im walkin out the door to go n pick mine up now Pics when I get back yall. I hope yall aint sleepin on em

i just went ahead and got mine from PYS. even with 2nd day air the price was still cheaper than retail.

i was going to just cop a pair at FootLocker but it's going to rain tomorrow, so no need worry bout that fit i was going to rock with em. i'll just use that extra money i saved to buy some orange kush
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

Leaving the crib in about an hour to go get these. I have to get these after passing on stealth 20s and bred 21s. All my friends said they aint copping cause the BMP is coming out in 2 weeks. SMH @ that&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp bred 22s>>>>>>>>>>>BMP
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Bred 22>BMP. BMP is overrated the black toes are cool, but maize and black=wack! I passing like Nash until the Aqua 8's. Might cop black cats maybe...
Detroit still runs the East...

Waiting on my eastbay order to go through, i hope the $25 gift card promotion works for these, i think it will since it is not going towards a discount for the jordan xx2 itself. I hope so anyways.

From a aesthetic standpoint, suede looks more rich compared to nubuck. On the other hand, I'd rather have nubuck over suede in the performance category as suede stretches over time.

I'm glad they are nubuck, though those with earlier pairs say they are a fine suede. Hmmm.

I guess I'll have to go out and purchase a pair to settle this dichotomy...

Heyyy Ms. Parker

Yo zach was deveroes crowded this mornin for these or no?
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

don't know rich that's not really my spot, I just got them at from westland! $87.50 :pimp:
pimp.gif

I started to do that but I just gave my homeboy the loot to cop so I paid 105 I was kinda unsure bout the whole footlocker then so I just stuck wit my usual connect. But yeah i forgot u and strugglin be tearin westland up, lol!! U checking out the summit on the 28th down in the natti?
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

Best Jordan sig release since the XVI's. The support and the air in the heel is crazy. The grip is great to, one of the best balling shoes in a while. There was no one picking these up when i got them. i don't know why people are sleeping on them, you guys must have spent all your money on the last few retros.

Back
Top Bottom