:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

finally a shoe that looks great and performs even better.

"i dont buy out the bar, i bought the night spot.." :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Just got mine today too 75+shipping= :pimp:
pimp.gif
thanks swoosh

My brother told me about this but by the time I checked they were up to $105, :smh:
smh.gif
. Then again buying these immediately was not in the plans. So I will stick to the plan and buy them down the road, maybe on sale.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO​

i finally got my ups confirmation from NDC..thank goodness lol.

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

i need to check this post more often...XX2's for $125!!? EEEEK!
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

Quote:
Why is the commercial better than the shoe? The shoe is ugly.. The worst jordan ever!!
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

They remind me of the II's for some reason
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

20- well worth it...21s- commercial put the blindfold over my eyes and i ended up not liking these so much and the 22s-wont make the same mistake with these big MEH's..nothing unique about them

KB8sandiego yes its true, i dont live in the usa and this is the price ive payed for collecting, i havent bought a pair of jordans since the xxi red suede's...i cant buy limited or rare shoes cuz im scared to pay and i dont have paypal nor do i have a connect in the usa..as for FLINTGREY, if you think this is funny, than u obviously have never felt the hurt of being played for ur cash...i work hard for my money, my last trial was for the DMP's and i havent bought shoes since then...
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

I don't want anything from past Jordans on the XX3. They need to step it all the way up, and give something new. It's not just about the shoe being the XX3's, it's about us(!) the fans. My solution is to some how incorperate us into the whole equation.

^^That and a classic north carolina colorway to compliment a classic bulls colorway...and i'd be satisfied.

glasses.gif

Regarless of What you've heard...It's still Nike Over Nigo...Nike over Nigo = Nike Over Bape...
Call it a movement.Myspace

Quote:
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230
:smh:
smh.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER I CAN GET YOU A CARD FOR THIS SEASON FOR A SMALL FEE JORDANS DEADSTOCK SPIIZ'KEZ (First Colorway Signed By Spike Lee)4(Mars)(lighting w/shirt),10,12.13.14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

^
Hilarious avatar 160

Marwan sorry about your losses. Im sure good will come to you soon. Its Karma.
JORDAN QUESTION? ASK ME. I'LL KNOW.

Quote:
Hilarious avatar 160
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER I CAN GET YOU A CARD FOR THIS SEASON FOR A SMALL FEE JORDANS DEADSTOCK SPIIZ'KEZ (First Colorway Signed By Spike Lee)4(Mars)(lighting w/shirt),10,12.13.14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

^He meant employeee appreciation.
BTW anyone in Vegas wanna hook me up with a pair with the 50% off? Please
4L8O15S16T23!42​

umm that employee appreciation doesnt work on retros i call shenanigans
edit :wow:
embarassed.gif
ops my bad i was in wrong post. My bad

Back
Top Bottom