Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Be patient on easbay fellas, my order just went through after 21 minutes. You will be OK, dont panic.

Same thing happened to me. Pretty sure the order went though as the funds were already deducted.

Originally Posted by nnarum

nnarum, not yet. However, it took around 20 mins for one last week for the all stars, so Im not worried at all.

It gave me a confirmation number, but I check my "Order History" and it shows nothing new or with the number I was given... As long as I have that, I'm good right? I'm just worried
embarassed.gif
if u got ur confirmation email....then u should be good to go. now u just got to wait for ur shipment email

Got my first pair..second pair will b tomorrow..thanks eastbay..hopefully confirmation email will come thru..

wagonracer7 wrote:
heat23 wrote:
To my fellow NTers that order from FNL.com, Call in the morning and make sure there's not a hold on your order. If there's a hold, then call a few hours later and make sure your hold was taken off.

-h23

Thanks for the heads up on that Heat! I will do that tomorrow. Good lookin out man!

No problem! That's what NTers should do for each other instead of trying to make the next man look bad.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by nnarum

nnarum, not yet. However, it took around 20 mins for one last week for the all stars, so Im not worried at all.

It gave me a confirmation number, but I check my "Order History" and it shows nothing new or with the number I was given... As long as I have that, I'm good right? I'm just worried
embarassed.gif
if u got ur confirmation email....then u should be good to go. now u just got to wait for ur shipment email

No email yet...
embarassed.gif

I don't want to re-order and have a double charge... I'm on hold trying to get through to Eastbay now to make sure it went through...
embarassed.gif

Keep trying on eastbay. i just processed my order for a sz 11 and 11.5 and i just received the eastbay confirmation. Good Luck.

hmm? I got the thank you for ordering at eastbay and everything.

But no email confirmatin yet????

the hell!

Ain't this a $*$@# as soon as it hit 12:00AM EXACTLY I go to Eastbay.com already have all my information down in Notepad already signed in add my size 13to the cart and when I checkout after placing all my information it tells me I can not complete my order online because they don't know how many they havein inventory so I have to place my order online. So while I'm on the phone with Eastbay, I musti-task and hit up Finishline.com but my size 13 in the cartcheckout and it says my order complete, hope it goes through but I did receive my a order number. But anyway after 20 minutes on the phone with Eastbay Ialmost complete it but as soon as I finish saying my security number on my credit card, they say their going to transfer me to an agent but then all of asudden I get a "Were, sorry due to the very busy lines, you'll have to call back later when were not so busy so you can get your questionanswer." I just hope I my pair. Good Luck to everyone else on getting there pair and oh yeah believe the HYPE cause just because it says GR doesn'tnecessarily mean that, these have to be limited number produed because these are, I will I put it, GONE, SOLDOUT, FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ordered a 10.5 around 9:04 PST

couldn't pay Paypal with funds in there, so I used my CC

got this confirmation # GXXXXXXXX8.

strange.

i thought everything was groovy. THEN i check my bank account - nothing taken out.

then I do it one more time.

10.5 NOW I CAN USE PAYPAL.

INVENTORY CANNOT BE CONFIRMED you can call in to try to complete order (NO THANKS)

do you want to remove or try again. of course I try again.

i had to go though paypal one more time.

I FINALLY GET a legit looking number. and paypal deducted funds.

NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION though, but it is in my order history.
EDIT: just got my email confirmation.

hopefully I can sleep now.

I ordered from FNL.com, and got my confirmation email right away. Went and checked my bank account, and it is already pending. So here's to hoping I willactually get these sent to me.

12:00 EST on every Jordan release it's no longer Eastbay...it's Beastbay..ya'll should know that by now. Good Luck to everyone.

Damn whatever happened to having a signature release where it was comfortable enought to get 2 weeks later with no problem.. SMH at the hype. ANYWHO got pairon reserve and ordered from BEASTBAY just in case but might cancel manana!

got my pair......but no confirmation from eastbay......i'll just wait now...nothing to do.

Got my confirmation email already..that was pretty quick..these will b the pair that i hoop in..

No email confirmation yet, but the money was taken out of my bank account. Im not going to lose sleep over this one, Im confident my order went through. Wellsee tomorrow morning. Good nite everyone and good luck getting your pair.

I had to put in two orders just to make sure that it went through. First order started with that infamous G so I said screw it and did a different order andgot a regular order number. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Just got my pair of 10.5 on Eastbay, it was frustrating for a little while but finally got through and received my confirmation e-mail. I was going to get themfrom Niketown.com but I don't know if I can stay awake that long plus it's only a $6 saving on two-day/express shipping. If I already spent $185,what's another $6? I am sure everybody here already got their pair or is getting their pair. I am excited to get my pair delivered to me this coming week.Now I can get some sleep and hope to get over this flu that I got over the past two days during this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom