Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

had to pass on the indian blankets because................they look like indian blankets....

"invalid acqusition source" wat the heck is that? thats wat eastbay is tellin me everytime i put in my order

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

eastbays checkout is all messed up right now not sure if orders are going through or not online
Why are you buying them from Eastbay? Isnt that your site in ur sig? You are preselling them why....nevermind I guess ur customers gotta wait for Eastbay to deliver you their shoes so yo can fleece em for that 225 eh?

he services the dumbest clientele on the internet.

just go my confirmation email from eastbay.....whew......now i can finally sleep.

no worriesnew yorkers... just head to ntny where they have like 2 plus pairs for each size!!! dont wanna be the only one at this shindig they got going on

Good luck to everyone else now! I cannot believe you would pass these up NK... These are clean... As always, I thought they would suck but then they grew onme... Glad I'm getting a pair
smile.gif

no worriesnew yorkers... just head to ntny where they have like 2 plus pairs for each size!!! dont wanna be the only one at this shindig they got going on

^^^ The stealths will restock n e ways its not LS or a retro 4 that matter.... The young dudes dont buy sigs

Just called Eastbay...customer rep said that if your funds were deducted from your account but you cannot access your order status on Eastbay the order isstill processing but will ship out...just a heads up for people terrified their orders will not go through..

Originally Posted by nnarum

Good luck to everyone else now! I cannot believe you would pass these up NK... These are clean... As always, I thought they would suck but then they grew on me... Glad I'm getting a pair
smile.gif

just cannot get past that crap pattern on the side. they should have left it blank

I'm stilll waiting on my email confirmation but my funds did get deducted so i might have to listen to what Airuphere said.

I got two pairs of the all stars because I liked them over the Stealths but now im having second thoughts. So everybody out there what should I do? I couldreturn one of the all stars and get a pair of the stealths 2morrow morning, Im sure my spot i'll have em. Let me have some opinions which ones are fresherAll stars or stealths. Should I keep 2 all stars or have one of each?

Originally Posted by Leucky13

I got two pairs of the all stars because I liked them over the Stealths but now im having second thoughts. So everybody out there what should I do? I could return one of the all stars and get a pair of the stealths 2morrow morning, Im sure my spot i'll have em. Let me have some opinions which ones are fresher All stars or stealths. Should I keep 2 all stars or have one of each?

its all personal preference, but i like the black/stealth better.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

I got two pairs of the all stars because I liked them over the Stealths but now im having second thoughts. So everybody out there what should I do? I could return one of the all stars and get a pair of the stealths 2morrow morning, Im sure my spot i'll have em. Let me have some opinions which ones are fresher All stars or stealths. Should I keep 2 all stars or have one of each?

its all personal preference, but i like the black/stealth better.

Me too...

I'd keep the extra pair of allstar. It's really up to you but that's what I'd do

Did everyone who ordered from Eastbay get a confirmation # that started with G? And if so, did you get a confirmation email?

Thanks

finishline sold out pretty quick... eastbay you can still add all sizes to your cart.. interesting... i thought it'd be sold out just as fast

It doesnt look like I'm going to receive an email from Eastbay, that GXXXXXXXX order # did nothing. I will just wait for the White/Red XX3's.

^ just close your web browser, and restart man, thats what i did. it all worked out.

return the all stars for the stealths,your gonna be mad later this year when you see everyone rocking them,and you passed on a chance to cop

Back
Top Bottom