Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by ebe2023

^try standard plus and see what your total ends up to be.

If not express is cheaper might as well do that.

express wouldnt be cheaper cause its the express price PLUS standard shipping price

These sold out on eastbay A LOT faster than I thought (for size 12-13 anyways)...looks like i'll have to go to footlocker in the morning to get these now.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

^try standard plus and see what your total ends up to be.

If not express is cheaper might as well do that.

Express and standard plus hava an extra charge after the standard shipping. Read it, it says $3.99 or $11.99 PLUS standard shipping.

SMH @ Footlocker jacking up the shipping due to the amount you're spending.

Eastbay finally came through with my order confirmation.
pimp.gif
I don't know why I always get late e-mail confirmations from them but at least itcame..I'm good.
grin.gif

So is pretty much everyone online sold out of these already?

It's always cool having something limited, but it's not fair to all the folks who really want these and won't be able to get them. I really thinkJB should have made more of these to go around...especially considering this is supposed to be a GR.

i thought these were gr....i feel that eastbay gave it a lil more hype by only allowing 2 per customer. either way hope everyone who wanted got there pair.

I JUST bought an 11.5, its 2:32am. Im still waiting on Swoosh, hopefully they get them if not I got my pair from Eastbay

Went to my hook -up to get them earlier. But I passed I'm just not feeling the pattern on the side. But congrats to those who got there pairs.

I Guess I will post a pic. Just shipped wit a 40 dollar same day shipping charge
roll.gif
. Just playing people. Had for a lil while now.

3c8359014eed73a5c564bfa9496035493310f42.pjpg

Going to get mines in like 8 hours....hookup told me to be dere around 10ish, let's just hope I don't have to go thru what I went thru when I went toget my Allstars......gotdamn whip got towed while I was in the store chatting to the employees about the Stealths. SMFH!!!!! Hope everyone gets their pair orpairs. I'm 2 for 3 with the XX3's........Titaniums still got me a little down, but hey.......what can ya do?

Anybody have any idea of what time Swoosh is putting them OR if they're getting them?

Swoosh should be getting them. They're at Greenland which usually means Swoosh will have them too. But as far as what time they go up, could be any timereally.

Back
Top Bottom