Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Even if someone links you, if you still have flash turned on you're not gonna get the non-flash site. What you'll get is the current site without theflash pop-ups when you click on an item.

i think u r better of staying on that one...non flash swoosh is crap...you don't see alot of kicks...all it
shows you are the women XIII's, jordan prima trainer, women jordan XI lows...

dude stop fapping off. your question has been answered already. you have to disable flash. there's no nonflash link.

Ehh I tried turning flash off and it kept telling me I couldn't login. My bf tried his account and it was complaining too. Not worth the trouble.

once again the reason i cant just turn off the flash is because i am on a government computer. and when the countdown pack came out they came on the non flashsite first. and yes if i had the link to the non flash site i could still log on to it. is it that big of a deal to shoot someone a link? but i bet if yallneeded something you would be quick to ask

Like I said I tried to log into it to post up a link and it keeps giving me an error message. Both my bf and I tried on our own accounts and neither worked.But when I tried to log back into the flash site it came up like normal. Don't know why it didn't work.

I'm starting to lose faith in NDC & Swoosh carrying these. I may have to head out & pay retail.

Oh well, swoosh has saved me a ton of loot in the past so paying retail one time is justifiable.

Still holding on a little while longer though!

alien.gif

dude,

people are telling you the only way to get on the non flash site is too turn flash off. then when you go to swoosh it will automatically direct you. otherwiseyou cant really get on the non flash site. understand?

remember...at the end of the day, they are just shoes...

you can juss do it...juss go to
tools
internet explorer
programs
manage add on
look for shockwave and click on it...disable it at the buttom and close the entire page
re open it and u good to go...

three uption...go to the last one where it says employee login

guru i see what you are saying but if i had the link i could log on trust. but your right i give up
"waves white flag"

AJWINGS23 just explained how to get to the non flash site so just do that on that govt computer

He can't change settings is what he's been trying to say. If someone logs into the non-flash and sends a link he CAN log-in. What it will do is givethe interface of the flash site, without the flash features, (the product popping up on a seperate pop-up so that the search stays in the background and canstill be scrolled). He won't get the old swoosh site though.

anyone know if theres a limit? what happens when you order 2 pairs? anyone ever get cancelled or anything?

Back
Top Bottom