Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by Yepr

BONUS: One of my guys who bought these at Niketown Chicago told me that every 23 minutes they were giving out a free pair of these.
eek.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

I was there. My understanding of this was that at 23 and 46 past the hour they were giving things away, however, they made it sound like they were onlyraffling off one pair of 23's and it was a size 13.
I saw a Chicago Fire Department Paramedic there for the release and this guy got up early to wait inline (in uniform I might add) and I was going to be so mad if he was unable to get his pair/size. Thankfully it was an easy release and he was able to do so. Don't ask me why but I just felt like for all they do, this guy deserved to get them. He didn't seem like your typical shoehead, just a regular guywho really wanted the new pair of Jordans coming out.

There was a lot of cool people in line this morning...albeit unnecessary.

Easy cop. but I had that thought that I wasn't going to be able to get them.
Woke up at 6:30, got to the mall at 7:45.
Only one dude in line and he told me they pre-sold them to him already. and i'm like "finishline pre-sells these?"
So we both talked good while about why we buy J's, how many we have, and future and past releases.
I was 2nd and cop the last 9.5. and I was going to buy two pairs. but like i said earlier they pre-sold them. but I'll wailt till next month to buy anotherpair. . . maybe.

i give these shoe an A- grade. why? cuz the ones that I got were a little messy. little scuffs and glue spots. Someone wrote a # 7 under the sole with a greymarker. (i'm trying to erase it rite now).
but yeah this shoe catches your eye.

yea i agree w/ Shuges that the XX's are better looking. i took out my XX's and compare them and if I had to choose one pair I would probably pick theXX's. IDK thats just me.

Oh yea, whats up w/ these pre-sale?? I don't think thats right.
eyes.gif

Went to almeda mall here in houston about 30 minutes ago and got them with no problems. I went to finishline first, and looked at two pairs, each one havescratched and glue marks. So I didnt buy. Then went to footlocker, and had to go through three size 9.5's to find the pair with no marks or excessiveglue stains. You figure for 185.00, you would get a perfect looking shoe.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Def. some nice pics Asian. What cam you using?

And if thread count is a meter of which sneaker is selling better, the white/reds is up to page 49. And this thread is already at page 45.

Thanks...yeah my camera is just a crappy PnS (Point n Shoot) nothing fancy at all! Remember...its not the camera that takes good pics its your eyes!hahaha!

and I just have to rant on FINISHLINE preselling..I dont think it is fair. The do it at all their stores, pre sell their whole inventory so you can wake upearly go to your mall and wait there for nothing. Pretty sad. I dont like that practice...champs or footaction for me...or online.

I figured I might as well post mine too...

The sweet bags NikeTown busted out for the release:
2hh3bpk.jpg

The ones far left are the ones I have been wearing since Wednesday, middle pair will belong to a one "Flint Grey"
bey3yb.jpg

28lsyn8.jpg

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

Sigh, sucks growing up.

Priority:
1) Mortgage
2) HOA
3) Car
4) Savings/investment
5) Bills
I am right there with you. If it werent for my tax refund getting back to me with a quickness (you cant beat that online refund!) i wouldnt have been copping either. My priorities looks the same as yours pretty much.

alien.gif
sick.gif
at the HOA responses. Id give anything to be an age again where i didnt even know what HOA's were. LOL.

SO WAIT A SECOND HERE...you are NOT allowed to cancel an order on nike.com after it is placed? What kind of crap is that? Now i have to wait for them to deliver them and then return them. SOOOOOO WACK.

LOL- not to mention I owe taxes on top of it all...but we'll see if I can circumvent that. These are a necessity for me, as I will most likely retirefrom Jordans after this.

Eastbay has size 12 on backorder, what exactly does that mean? Can I order them now and they will ship out on 3-3-08 or will eastbay get them on the 3rd?

I just put the shoes on my feet... OMG.... They look AMAZING on my foot... I always enjoy when a shoe looks GOOD on my foot.. not all bulky and weird... theselook AMAZING.. on my feet.. MAN OH MAN...

So, for the NTs that raffled off the sz 13(Jordan's size)was it the same shoe as GR or a SE?~

Woke up at about 8 went to my spot (Champs) and had no problem gettin them. They had quite a few pair and were down to a small number though. On the way out ofthe mall I saw a good number of people walking that way. I love these and can't stop looking at them. Time to grab the All-Stars I slept on.

not as easy a cop as the all stars here in LA. nobody had anything bigger than 12. would have preferred a 12.5 but went with a 13. I was able to have it put onhold at shieks at the crenshaw plaza thanks to dude at the beverly center shieks callin them up for me. all in all I'm happy. didn't wanna cop onlineand not be able to rock this weekend. I'm bout to hit the court in these bad boys in a couple hours.

Originally Posted by Yepr

The manager even offered me a job
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm glad some people around my way are sleeping on these.

My boy made a call around now (won't be able to go like until 7 PM) to an Olympia store and I guess they haven't been selling there...so I got my10.5 on reserve and all I gotta do is drop the $$$ on them and I'm good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sucks that I didn't get it off of Swoosh but oh well...I don't go off of if I can get the sneakers on a discount or not...these shoes were gettingcopped no matter what. After all the negative reaction on here in the beginning, I'm glad people finally got around to seeing how dope the 23's are. JBdefinitely didn't disappoint for the last Jordan release and I'm feeling like a little kid getting a brand new toy right about now.
laugh.gif

I just called the foot action by my house (california) and they still have my size 11 but i already ordered mine online last nite from nike...you think i wouldbe able to sell them on ebay if i bought a second pair?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Def. some nice pics Asian. What cam you using?

And if thread count is a meter of which sneaker is selling better, the white/reds is up to page 49. And this thread is already at page 45.

i think thats cause the allstars were a lil more limited and are already sold out give or take a few spots having a couple sizes left.

im definitely not sleeping cuz i like this shoe a lot but i mite have to pass cuz i refuse to pay retail....

The card in my pictures is something NT Chicago had sitting out on their display describing all the features of the shoe.

The shoe raffled off was the same shoe everyone else was getting.

These are an absolute masterpiece in this colorway..i thought i loved the all-stars a lot...well well well.

Yo wrbush31.... Nice stockroom pics!!!!
pimp.gif

I just came back & scored the last pr of XX3 from Footaction in my size 9 @ 3:00pm in the afternoon.
I was pretty primed to get thee last pr in the shop!!! Just noticed that Niketown doesn't have any size 9's online...
embarassed.gif

XX3 sold like hotcakes in my area.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom