Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Damn that sucks... thats pretty depressing...what about all the retro colors and countdown packs...ima still buy them
whats tha next one coming out?

Copped mine today at about 2:30 pm down here in Pensacola, Florida... Copped for 135 after taxes thanx to a little thing i like to call an employee discount...Thank goodness for FNL... Ill post pics later tonite or tomorrow.... From what i heard at the store down here in our mall, they got 25 pairs and when i boughtmine at 2:30 they had sold 21... Sounds like this shoe is selling mad crazy

Man was I wrong when I said I didnt think I"d have a problem getting these!!!!!! but I pulled of the almost impossible task (long story) and I cant stopmolesting these shoes best pair of kicks I will ever own w/my xx stealths unless i get my hands on 11/12 countdowns anywayz glad i will be able to finally getsome sleep
smile.gif

Got 2 pairs this morning, and GF got a pair for her nephew..Was an easy cop, went in between test i had for 2classes i had today..
pimp.gif

Walked into DTLR at PG Plaza around 11:30, got todays release and also came across a pair of all stars that I slept on last weekend. (really, I didn't getup til noon last week) I'm pleased with both.

guys, it's inperative that you guys check and re-check your pairs before purchasing!!! Alot of the pairs have glue residue and white scuffs on the toeboxes! I had to go through 6 pairs of sz. 10s before I found a clean pair.... just a heads up!

-jester

i got a normal pair of inserts w/ my stealths today but got the big oversized one for my allstars. i saw above that someone got the big insert w/ the stealths,why is that?

Man I was glad I didn't have problems getting these today.... I'm really happy with mine, Tinkler did it again, and I'm glad Mike's last sigshoe went out with a bang
6suwdf.jpg
2r2ruo3.jpg
apcq4y.jpg

p.s. what does this code mean inside the box?
kdsdi9.jpg

Originally Posted by thejester03

guys, it's inperative that you guys check and re-check your pairs before purchasing!!! Alot of the pairs have glue residue and white scuffs on the toe boxes! I had to go through 6 pairs of sz. 10s before I found a clean pair.... just a heads up!

It's part of the manufacturing process. This shoe is very hands on. The workers hold the both pieces of fabric from the toxbox together tightly whilethey are guided through the sewn machine. Any suede/nubuck colorway that the XX3 is released will have rubout marks on the toebox from the worker's fingerprints. The leather releases will look cleaner due to the material even though they all go through the same assembly process.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

there was about 100 people waiting, they let 5 in @ a time and bout 30 people ran up to cut

what i dont understand is, if theres an orderly line, how do 30 people try to cut? who is actually going to let them in line?

damn egallo, that code is on the inside of the inside of the box, lol!! i had to look all over it to see if mine had it, but i'm not sure what it means.

remember when some of the III's IV's and V's came out within the last year or two? every1 was complaining about the quality. just holding theseshoes in my hand you feel the quality and craftsmanship. U can tell they actually took their time and did it right finally. thanks for listening JB. i have noproblem paying 185 if the shoes are gonna kick *** and take names.

Had a feeling I wouldn't get them, because I had work from 7:30-4
frown.gif
. BUT I got off work, reached Jamaica Ave at about 5:30, walked into the store, andcopped my size 8 with no problem. Now ima go home and make some cheeseburgers to celebrate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xdc2b18c1x

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

I thought they didnt use glue with these???
i dont think its glue, someone got too excited
sick.gif
sick.gif

yes, of course they use glue. the manufacturing process was designed to minimize the use of glue, not eliminate it.

I'm glad I copped my pairs off Eastbay...might have to cop another one just for the collection...since I already copped 2. Still like All Stars betterthough, but these are still fire!
pimp.gif

It's been fun everybody..................................................................................The last shoe of a dynasty, like they say"All good things must come to an end!"

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i got a normal pair of inserts w/ my stealths today but got the big oversized one for my allstars. i saw above that someone got the big insert w/ the stealths, why is that?
i think it matters on the store. when i purchased my allstars the footaction pair had the big footshaped one and footlocker had the banana shaped one.

Eastbay is officially done...tried ordering at 3 pm and they said that the restock was an Error.. Went to the mall and Oakridge was all sold out.. I was ableto get a pair at a local shoe palace sz. 11..good luck to the Bay heads.. O yeah Champs workers at Oakridge need to go through more training..Bought a pairthorugh them and told me to pick them up at another location and come to find out they were sold out. Worker never called the other location. SMH at them fornot checking and SMH at me for buying through them. Never again I will trust champs.. Shoe Palace came through so im happy and it was only $175...

I wonder what my inserts are going to be. It's not all that important I guess but when I got my All Stars I received the "normal" looking insert.The banana shaped insert looks more innovative to me.

Back
Top Bottom