Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by TheKidSport723

Thanks for setting these idiots straight
laugh.gif
Yea thanks.....

got them on morning of release, imo they are not the best looking XXIII but have to admit that they are the most greazy looking.

to the person that said the box was a lot bigger than the shoes....... so is mine, my size 10's look like a size 5y in a size 10 box! :rofl:g and myallstars are a much tighter fit in the box, crazy!

just scooped these up from FTL, westend mall in ATL
pimp.gif

BTW....

maybe im suuuuppppper late but did anyone notice that the "argyle" pattern is actually MJ (its much more visible on the box)

my flame suit is armed and ready
glasses.gif

I agree jb dropped the ball lately with their flagship jordans. lovin the xx3's but before those the only ones I liked were the xx's and one colorwayof the xiv. xiii and below are all classics. but to compare the current ones to and1's is goin a bit overboard.

Anyone else bothered by how easy the midsole will get scratched over time?
eyes.gif

Sorry, I'm a little nit picky about it
laugh.gif

I got these at a niketown yesterday and they gave out posters with the suite 23 shot on it with all the jordan brand nba guys in suits, which was prettycool... IMO the look on the stealths are not very wow (especially the back of the shoe--could have added something there like a logo or something), but imainly bought them to play ball in, and after trying them on, they fit really well--especially around the ankle. Just a very nice performance shoe that looksdecent from jordan.

I just went to the mall to get these and I just dont see them as a must have. The white ones are better IMO. Im gonna get me a second pair of the whitecolorway and then I will focus on the "milf hunters" jk I meant the black ones.

That 1-23 picture is nothing short of amazing. I can't wait til I have 1-23. 7 more to go!

Also, per the Milf Hunter comments, I say we need to make a change. Since the shoe community always wants to assign bad nicknames to shoes, I say we stopcalling them Stealths and start calling them Milf Hunters...

Nicknames are a terrible thing, but that would be a funny movement...

Originally Posted by LABanger

I got a pair of all-stars and stealths and they are both great looking shoes. But in my opinion I like the looks of the All-Star better. The combination of
black red and white patent leather is just beautiful, not because they are limited because they both look better then the titaniums. To me at least. Either
way, I'm well on my way to spending over $3,000.00 on J's in 08.

^^^^^^^^^I got all stars & stealths and I agree with everything dude just said... EXCEPT the titaniums DO look better than the all stars... But everythingelse that was said was 100% acurate.
pimp.gif

I got all 3 colorways of the XX3 and i gotta say the all stars are the most appealing. I mean i see everyone sayin the stealths but the all stars are jus nice

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

I still do not see how the patter says MJ i see the M but dont see the J

I don't see the J on the stealths either or the all-stars for that matter. I guess I'm blind.
ohwell.gif

I think the stealths look better from the side view but blk/whte/red looks better from the top view

I just picked up my pair..the last 9 at the store. I was really skeptical about getting these due to the price, but i think i made the right decision. Iveliked the design ever since we saw the black and white scan, and these are so much better when they are in your hands.

Back
Top Bottom