Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Hey do yall know if the stealth 23's a GR b/c folks at FL are saying they are NOT getting another shipment? Thanks yall
yeah i just hit up my champs here in IL and they said that they arent getting another shipment of the stealths. The 22's were out for like ever andthey kept getting more and more shipments. Is that gonna be it with the xx3 then? are they just gonna stop releasing them???? Cuz i was waiting til i got somemore money to get em.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Originally Posted by thejester03

guys, it's inperative that you guys check and re-check your pairs before purchasing!!! Alot of the pairs have glue residue and white scuffs on the toe boxes! I had to go through 6 pairs of sz. 10s before I found a clean pair.... just a heads up!

-jester

Did you get your pair from Niketown? I think im going to return my 9.5, due to it having a minor defect that can get ugly very quickly.
ohwell.gif

Well i decided to show you all what im talking about. I got a bad pair from Niketown and a good pair from my connect.

From my connect.
6d635ab14bc4785bc9f1b2b246f068dd0810043.pjpg

From Niketown.
b9a1544771c3b04677903aa9fe50470850e7153.pjpg

Connect
d56250d4dd7a6c77bec469e7056cc55275327f5.pjpg

Niketown
8511514b75c1bb4c07fc775884229dfcd63c2c5.pjpg

Together ( Connect top, Niketown bottom )

8e725d54b47a9ce4b0042016d9c115ff4a655b5.pjpg

Together Niketown left, Connect right)
8aa253f4427a2c75b3d4503f51d14da0ad0d605.pjpg

I guess Nike do give there cousins Ferrari's and give there sons Kia's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23frankg

i wish i could have got a pair but it prob for the best because i where my Js to work and i wrecked my car fliped it and had to crawl out the window i would of been super pissed off cus i would have had glass all in them=i would have totaled my car and a fresh pair of XX3s

ya, but if u got them it would have caused a butterfly effect resulting in the car accident not happening

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Anyone else bothered by how easy the midsole will get scratched over time?
eyes.gif

Sorry, I'm a little nit picky about it
laugh.gif

im more concerned how the upper and glossy toe box crumple. the nubuck hides it well, unlike the fake patent, but the glossy black toe box is alreadycracking. ive only worn mine to work once and the sonics game tonight.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

im more concerned how the upper and glossy toe box crumple. the nubuck hides it well, unlike the fake patent, but the glossy black toe box is already cracking. ive only worn mine to work once and the sonics game tonight.

Actually cracking?? If you get a chance post some pics. This doesn't sound good.
mad.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

im more concerned how the upper and glossy toe box crumple. the nubuck hides it well, unlike the fake patent, but the glossy black toe box is already cracking. ive only worn mine to work once and the sonics game tonight.

Oh great, are you serious?
eyes.gif

$185 down the drain.

i might try to take a photo, but they never turn out as far as trying to capture detail. like dudes photos up there showing the difference between the pair hegot from his connect and the pair from niketown. /\ /\

maybe im just blind, but i cant see the difference.

i might try to take a photo, but they never turn out as far as trying to capture detail. like dudes photos up there showing the difference between the pair he got from his connect and the pair from niketown. /\ /\

maybe im just blind, but i cant see the difference.

He's talking about a gold stitch sticking out on the pair from his connect.

oh, i see what hes pointing out now. looks like the side panel with the red stitching is separated a bit from the plastic "finger" with some leftoveradhesive oozing out. its pretty obvious now that i see it.

oh, i see what hes pointing out now. looks like the side panel with the red stitching is separated a bit from the plastic "finger" with some leftover adhesive oozing out. its pretty obvious now that i see it.
Lol, I didn't even notice the seperation. Only the gold stitch
smh.gif
@ me for that one.

He is talking about the fact that the "finger" looks to be separating from the shoe upper. I can see the residue and separation from his fourthpicture. I bought two pairs myself and had to inspect a few before buying them. Some had little dings and dull marks in the suede but none were falling apartlike your pair. Take them back and have them order you another pair.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

He is talking about the fact that the "finger" looks to be separating from the shoe upper. I can see the residue and separation from his fourth picture. I bought two pairs myself and had to inspect a few before buying them. Some had little dings and dull marks in the suede but none were falling apart like your pair. Take them back and have them order you another pair.
I have little imperfections on my suede but I can live with it especially since I have 2 pairs. I'd definitely take mine back if it was noticeablyfalling apart like that. Paying that much, I would hope to get a decent pair at the least.

oh, i see what hes pointing out now. looks like the side panel with the red stitching is separated a bit from the plastic "finger" with some leftover adhesive oozing out. its pretty obvious now that i see it.

My bad I didnt think it would be hard to tell. But your excatly right. It look horrible in person seeing the difference. I really feel that that part willget worst later in the future.

Originally Posted by playmaker09

Originally Posted by shoethentic

He is talking about the fact that the "finger" looks to be separating from the shoe upper. I can see the residue and separation from his fourth picture. I bought two pairs myself and had to inspect a few before buying them. Some had little dings and dull marks in the suede but none were falling apart like your pair. Take them back and have them order you another pair.
I have little imperfections on my suede but I can live with it especially since I have 2 pairs. I'd definitely take mine back if it was noticeably falling apart like that. Paying that much, I would hope to get a decent pair at the least.

Yea I'm definatley thinking about taking them back. Due to them looking like trouble later on
frown.gif
. But I dont want to lose a pair. My connect sold out so long ago. I have noidea what im going to do with these.

Originally Posted by skrew713

Still alot in and around the Houston-area. Pick up second pair at Northline Sat. 8:00 am- no prob. handful of people, in and out in 10 mins! Bro. picked his up later that night at Greenspoint just as easy. I headed to Willowbrook with fam. this afternoon...FL, FA, Fin.Line had quite a bit of them sitting there. Kinda funny how the "youngins" grab a pair of crappy "Fruit Loop" looking Forces over the Stealths...asking each other "Would you rock these?" Felt like picking up the J's and knocking them over the head....
HAHAHA thats how these houston kids act man.......i hope the stealths are still around in a month here.

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

The stiching looks messed up trying to return them should be no problem returning bro

True but I'm pretty sure they cant replace them. It's gonna take me some time to decide.
tired.gif

Im really thinking about getting a second pair, but Im on the fence. $200.26 is tough. But I want a pair to save for some years down the road.

eastbay's got a restock now, somes sizes in stock, some are back ordered and you'll have to wait.

i tried three different sizes and they went into the cart.

Anyone who irdered from nike have a tracking number yet? Mine shows no sign that it has shipped. How long does it take them to ship an order placed over theweekend?

Back
Top Bottom