Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by 1and12

1and12cn0.jpg

1and12Xmarqueesole.com
tongue.gif

sorry if done already
Those look kinda hot. I would cop.

Originally Posted by jdw112

Anyone who irdered from nike have a tracking number yet? Mine shows no sign that it has shipped. How long does it take them to ship an order placed over the weekend?
not till monday night but when i ordered from swoosh it said to give them a few days.

very easy pick-up..i was holding out and I finally went ahead and bought them sunday night at my local footaction..this is a very beautiful shoe but, i cansee how some people are having issues with stitching and glue and what have you. i had to go through four pairs to find a good looking pair..

btw, if you have not watched the dvd that came with it, you should check it out..its pretty dope..the white/red xxiiis are sick..makes me want to watch my xviidvd..

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

does anybody know if Los Angeles sold out, trying to find a store that has an 11.5 any help

i got mine at montebello mall bro. i walked in n out

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

I still do not see how the patter says MJ i see the M but dont see the J

I don't see the J on the stealths either or the all-stars for that matter. I guess I'm blind.
ohwell.gif
i had that problem at first. on the stealths, look where the pattern gaps in the middle. that last row of m's. the "j" is in between thelegs of the "m". and on the all stars, the "j" is right beside the "m". it's the signature "j" from the way hewrites his autograph.

I ordered mine from finishline friday night recieved confirmation number quick, but dont know when to expect shipment email, anyone know around how long ittake before I get that email.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

People fell to realize that these are hand made.

these shoes are no more "handmade" than any others, they just appear to be more due to the nice details. theyre made in the same factories by the same rows of workers sitting at their sewing machines. the xx3 just requires more steps due to all of the custom stitching and forming.

yep. my stealths have glue stains. yeah, they have more stitching done to them than other j's, but there is no way that these are hand made. i got gluecoming from underneth the stitching, so they just glued these together like all the others and then added stitching over the top so that people would thinkthat they got something special and handmade. and people actually believe it. if these were handmade, they would have had to start producing them 2 or 3 yearsago in order for them to come out now, the price would be at least $100 more because you would have to pay people to sit around and stitch all those detailsperfectly. all those MJ's on the all stars. how long do you think it would take to stitch that perfectly on ONE pair of shoes?????? let alone largequantities.

FNL JUST RESTOCK IN ALL SIZES, AM NOT SURE HOW VALID THIS IS BECUASE THEY DID THE SAME WITH THE ALL STARS AND MY RESTOCKED ORDER WAS CANCELLED FRIDAY BECUASETHE REP SAID THE SHOES IS SOLD OUT COMPLETELY

Is there anyway to keep your xx3s from creasing? Does the plastic cut out for the toe box (sneaker maintenance post) work? ANyone done it?

I appreciate it, I was going to another pair for myself, but I went ahead and got a pair for my bro he said he wanted to get them, plus 1 pair is goodenough for me!!!

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

FNL JUST RESTOCK IN ALL SIZES, AM NOT SURE HOW VALID THIS IS BECUASE THEY DID THE SAME WITH THE ALL STARS AND MY RESTOCKED ORDER WAS CANCELLED FRIDAY BECUASE THE REP SAID THE SHOES IS SOLD OUT COMPLETELY

i was able to get my all stars through the restock. unfortunately its a gamble through the restock, but worth a shot.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by savan310

whats the 20% code?
Codes were removed they arent working for New Releases anymore

Not even these?

Take 15% off any order over $60 with code 140387, expires 7/31/08
Take 15% off any order over $90 with code 140388, expires 7/31/08

Take $15 off any order over $90 with code 455478, expires 7/31/08

20% off one regularly priced accessory or apparel item. Expires 03/01/2008 code 141771

Worth a shot right?

Back
Top Bottom