Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ trippin, these look great with jeans....or shorts, u just gotta wear em right.

Yea! Learn how to wear them. People are just wearing them wrong and embarrassing themselves.

They put the money back in my bank too. I called, and they said it was still processing. They usally fully charge you after they ship

Originally Posted by wrbush31

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

My order from NDC has me little worried. First the Money was taken from my account then they put it back. Does this mean my order didnt go through? It says "In progress" still. I ordered @ 3am (west coast time) on the release date. Had many pair still in stock after I placed my order? Anybody know what is going on?
If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif
at me for not going to the mall to cop
I did get the ground shipping.
Why don't you just call customer service and ask?

laugh.gif
Exactly. People be coming on here talking about their orderproblems like everybody else here on NT gets paid to know what's going on with "their" order. You placed the order, like dude above mesaid...call in and find out. It's called responsibility.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

My order from NDC has me little worried. First the Money was taken from my account then they put it back. Does this mean my order didnt go through? It says "In progress" still. I ordered @ 3am (west coast time) on the release date. Had many pair still in stock after I placed my order? Anybody know what is going on?
If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Exactly. People be coming on here talking about their order problems like everybody else here on NT gets paid to know what's going on with "their" order. You placed the order, like dude above me said...call in and find out. It's called responsibility.

Damn AUH23, I thought we were better than that? LOL JP "dude"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Exactly. People be coming on here talking about their order problems like everybody else here on NT gets paid to know what's going on with "their" order. You placed the order, like dude above me said...call in and find out. It's called responsibility.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good heat. Just wish sometimes cats would call inabout their orders first and then come here on NT and tell their story. Otherwise, it's pointless.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

For those that have worn your pair for basketball, do the xxiii feel better than the xxii's.

i balled in the stealths 4 times already. each time for a couple hours.

they feel great. to me, the xx2 had better cushioning but the xx3 fits me much more comfortably.

the traction is unbelieveable.

the xx3 are very lightweight and responsive. at this point, i'm liking the xx3 a little better.

If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good heat. Just wish sometimes cats would call in about their orders first and then come here on NT and tell their story. Otherwise, it's pointless.

laugh.gif
I completely understand and agree

If I dont get my pair
tired.gif
and
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good heat. Just wish sometimes cats would call in about their orders first and then come here on NT and tell their story. Otherwise, it's pointless.

laugh.gif
I completely understand and agree

I did call multiple times and they all gave me the same answer as the email I have. Its "in progress." When asked about the money part, they saidit just must have been a mistake but I would get my shoes.

indifferent.gif

Eastbay shipped mine today and I'll be getting them on Saturday. Never have any problems with them they even emailed me saying they just need to verifysomething and I needed to call them. Finishline %!@%@% me on the all-stars they put my order on hold cause of some *$*$@*#* and buy the time I called them tosee what the problem is why there have not shipped them out yet there were sold out.

got my pair today at footlocker. thank god i live in detroit. i slept hard on these. i actually went a half size down. anyone else find them a bit long?anyways, these may be my favorite jordans. VERY comfy like everyone else has said. they r as good as everyone is claiming them to be. believe the hype!

i actually walked in oakridge mall at a footlocker and i was suprise they had a size 9!.. but damnn.. i didnt think that the total was goin to be 200 bills...ive never paid for a shoe that much since the xvii with the suitcase.. anyways if sneakersus.com dont come thru then im good but if they will which i thinkthey will since the guy replied to my email that my shoes will be shipped either thursday or friday then this pair is goin on ebay.. or if one of yall isinterested pm..

All I can say is that these are my favorite Air Jordans. I love them ! They're bad %%!.

COOK # 45
get fit.

yea there pretty easy to find, i found both these and the allstars just now at the SI mall.

Just got thise from nike

Thank you for contacting Nike. Below is a summary of your message and
our response. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.
If you need to reply to this message, you MUST enter your reply in the
space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be
discarded.

Be sure to check out our Customer Service help at
http://www.nike.com/renov/nikestore/us/v1/us/en/info/custserv.jsp for
the fastest way to get nike.com information.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Jordan XX3

Discussion Thread
Response (Kurt) - 02/27/2008 03:21 PM
Hi Cesar,

As you well know the Air Jordan XX3 is very popular and has sold out in many stores. We may be receiving new stock,however, we do not have an exact date. Please check back online at http://www.nikestore.com or call us at 1-800-806-6453 5am-10pm PST 7 days a week.

I did find limited sizing online with Eastbay.com at http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/advancedSearch/supercat--home/keyword--xx3/prod_tp--Footwear/gender_age--Men%27s/.

I do apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Kurt
Nike

Customer (cesar ) - 02/26/2008 07:02 PM
When will there be a second shipment of Jordan XX3, I have been looking for a pair for the last couple of days and havent been able to find one. Mostly due tostore selling multiple pairs to people. There are several people out there that buys these shoes to resell, and people like me, miss out on them because wedont know the manager at these stores. we are stuck with buying these on Ebay which are going at inflated prices that are too much to pay for. I have numerousdiffernt jordans and i am not pleased on how this signature shoe has been dealt with. so i would like to know when will i be able to purchase them at retailvalue?

Preliminary Response - 02/26/2008 07:02 PM
Question: Checking Order Status

Answer: Checking the status of your order is easy.

At the top of your NikeStore.com browser, select Order Status on the right hand side, to the left of Wish List.
If you are not a NikeStore.com registered member, or you are not logged in, you can still check the status of your order. Enter your order number (you can findyour order number in the email you received after purchase) and email address
If you are a NikeStore.com registered member, simply log in and check your order history in the Order History/Tracking tab in the My Profilescreen 

[---001:002264:22956---]

Just got this email from nike, i guess they are keeping my hopes alive...
embarassed.gif

"i would like to know when will i be able to purchase them at retail value?"

All you needed to ask, leave out all your venting.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Instead of getting creases in the front im getting them on the sides. .. lol

YEP! sure enough.. creases ARE forming on the side panel.. where the hand stitching is.. I noticed that in MELO's PEs ... but thought it was just causehe was ballin in them.. but after two wears.. I noticed creases on the side.. not THAT bad.. but still... they are forming
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Instead of getting creases in the front im getting them on the sides. .. lol

YEP! sure enough.. creases ARE forming on the side panel.. where the hand stitching is.. I noticed that in MELO's PEs ... but thought it was just cause he was ballin in them.. but after two wears.. I noticed creases on the side.. not THAT bad.. but still... they are forming
eyes.gif
Man, I'm glad y'all are discussing ths! I specifically got the stealths not only cause they were hot, but also to avoid wearing the All Starsand creasing the toe box. And what happens....the Stealths side panels crease. It doesn't look bad, but as a result of not tyipcally having a shoe creasein that spot, I'm not sure how bad it will affect the overall look of the shoe. The toe box on the stealths is straight, but I'm a little worried aboutthese side panels. I already want to get another pair of AS's to rock....And this minor flaw makes me want to cop another pair of Stealths. (If I can findthem for a reasonable price still
eyes.gif
)

...............Size 11.5 or 12.....Get at me!!!!
tongue.gif

These would have to be on my "Top 5" Jordan List.

It appears that Tinker took pieces from last jordans (XX) he designed. There are some similar resemblance: sole patterns, color, and design.

Conclusion: great shoe, awesome design, and a must have (1 to rock, 1 to put away).

Back
Top Bottom