Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

swoosh shipped mine< but now I still have the pair I bought for retail in sz 10. swoosh came through with my 10.5.

happy i am
pimp.gif

36d251fe1fe06001d8b2cdb2a5b9407623baeea.pjpg

Am looking for the sole mag...called footlocker by ma job and they have no clue when they will get em..

so im obviously late but ive been out of town the last week and didnt sew these up before i left, so does anyone know any stores in the LA area that still havea 12 in stock, or anywhere that will ship?

and a question for those that have them already as well as the all stars, do these crease pretty tuff up front in the toebox area like the all stars? mythoughts would be that they wouldnt be as bad since it isnt patent leather. my all stars are really creased after really only wearing them a couple days. itsby no means a deal breaker i was just wondering. thanks

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

"i would like to know when will i be able to purchase them at retail value?"

All you needed to ask, leave out all your venting.

the customer can vent all they want considering we keep their business afloat. might as well let nike know what kind of mess theyve created by pulling thiscrap.

i got a 9.5 if anyone is still lookin for these. i copped 3 pairs. wore 1 of them to work ,which consist of me walkin around a store and being on my feet. notthat comfy after a while and the side paneling reminds me of the 14s. after a couple of wears or just walking around them, the start to bend up instead ofstaying straight. killing the look of the shoe, but other than that a hot shoe. not the best Jay imo but definatly needs to be apart of the collection

My pair from Nike.com was sent out Wednesday and arrived in my city the same day but the scheduled delivery is 2/29 from UPS. Think there is any chance I getthem tomorrow the 28th?

they do run a little big. I should have gotten a size 9.5 instead of a 10
Wow, thanks a million. I never even tried them on, I just scooped them up and left em' in my closet. I wasn't planning on wearing themuntil two or three weeks from now. After reading what you wrote, I decided to try em' on and realized they're too big. I'm switching em' up fora 10 1/2 asap.

Shoes do run a 1/2 size bigger than normal.... I am a size 9, but the 8.5 is a better fit.....

Anyone have pics of wearing these with jeans or shorts???

Originally Posted by mr delorean

the customer can vent all they want considering we keep their business afloat. might as well let nike know what kind of mess theyve created by pulling this crap.

You honestly think it makes a difference? You're right, customers can vent all they want. Most of it will never reach open ears.
And I thinkthey'd probably be happy that people can't find them anywhere, it means they sold out, which is their main goal.

the customer can vent all they want considering we keep their business afloat. might as well let nike know what kind of mess theyve created by pulling this crap.

You honestly think it makes a difference? You're right, customers can vent all they want. Most of it will never reach open ears.
And I think they'd probably be happy that people can't find them anywhere, it means they sold out, which is their main goal.
Your just salty cuz klevster121 didnt buy your xx3's. so how many pairs did you get??

And I think they'd probably be happy that people can't find them anywhere, it means they sold out, which is their main goal.

your attention span is very short. for nike to depend on re-sellers to keep their business viable long-term is more than just slightly ******ed, and theyknow it.

I didnt ask what sizes are left but the stores in arizona have these all over the place. The displays were sizes 9-11 too.

I still dont have my SOLE Jordan magazine? I have a subscription and it hasnt come in yet. Other have it right? I am thinking maybe my mail man stole it!

just got my shippin confirmation from nike (swoosh) as well... FINALLY... haha now i just gotta wait patiently...

I have to laugh at all you cry babies whining about creases....who cares, its a damn shoe. If you dont want creased shoes, go buy some flip-flops. Its gonnahappen, get over it...

Back
Top Bottom