Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

i noticced that the things they put in the shoe to keep them from creasing are diff. with the xx3(very high they touch the tounge of the shoe) but the ones ireserved from FNL have normal ones...any explanation?

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

i noticced that the things they put in the shoe to keep them from creasing are diff. with the xx3(very high they touch the tounge of the shoe) but the ones i reserved from FNL have normal ones...any explanation?

Most have those "banana-type" shoe trees , but i did see a few pair come from champs with the regular shoe tree , so no real explanation i wouldassume other than the factory ran out of the bananas and threw in the old ones
glasses.gif

my biggest question is...what time (EST) are these going to be posted on SWOOSH??....definitely not up for another online campout...

Can't wait to get these.
pimp.gif

I'll have to get these on the Sunday or Monday after release, hopefully I'll be able to.

^ Releases usually go on around 3-5 on NDC. It seems releases always hit Swoosh first though...

I'm pretty sure there will be plent to go around but will sell out in week.

All the malls have these they might be around awhile.

When I got my allstars last Sat. NO LINE AT ALL (what the......) stealths shouldn't be a problem!!

Ok so I have my white/red from sneakersus.com...hopefully those will come through. If so I will only buy one pair do the stealths.

If not..I will cop 2 pair. I called my "secret" footaction and spoke to the manager. They have had the shoes since last Sat...so I will be thereearly Sat AM to get my pair. Usually with GR I am able to buy 2 pair...with no problems. Heck would be nice to buy 2 stealths and my white/reds come in too.

I agree with the rest this will definitely be my last NEW Jordan purchase as well....just need to cop a few CountDown packs with the retros I want, mainly2-3-4-5s...etc.

Mine are on lock at my local spot. Not many places in my area (Scranton, PA) are getting them, so it's going to be a pretty rare shoe in my neck of thewoods.

I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up my Stealths on Friday night. If not, I'll be there first thing Saturday morning. I haven't been this psychedfor a release in a LONG time.

I actually had to buy a few suits today, and I bought one set specifically to go with the Stealths. Black slacks, stealth gray microsuede sport jacket and reddress t-shirt. Obviously I'll be able to use the suit for true formal occassions when sneakers are a no go (perhaps minus the dress tee), but that pic ofMJ holding the shoe and wearing a suit inspired me to try something similar.

Best thing was JC Penny's was having a crazy sale today. I got $800 worth of sport jackets and dress pants for less than $100!

I'm going to be looking good for work next Monday!

I don't know how it will be for other stores but my store only got 3 men's pairs, size 9,10, and 11.5...Now we're not the biggest store but we dousually get atleast 2 pairs of every size, maybe more. We also got 5 kids pairs. Best of luck to everyone who wants a pair.

Someone please hook me up with a pair of Stealths!

I won't be able to be online for the Eastbay release. And I live in a rural area where we don't get jack ###.

I need someone to help me out and scoop me a pair. C'mon my dudes.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Someone please hook me up with a pair of Stealths!

I won't be able to be online for the Eastbay release. And I live in a rural area where we don't get jack ###.

I need someone to help me out and scoop me a pair. C'mon my dudes.

Time for a road trip! Where u at?

Im still contemplating whether to cop or not. I have the All-Stars on the way from sneakersus.com but if that order gets cancelled, which I have a feeling itwill. These are gunna be a must cop.

Merkur, I'm in southwest AZ my dude. The city is growing but not big enough to get major releases such as this one.

I MUST get the Stealth's!

im too poor to afford these
but if they ever hit 100 or lower ill be sure to grab a pair

I think im going to get 2 pair of these since i didnt use my head to get 2pair of alll-stars so i better be safe an grabb 2 for the future ball playing i planon doing

Back
Top Bottom