Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

NO CODES WILL WORK FOR THESE

however, they worked for last weeks 23's, but we all had holds on our purchases, and I havent gotten my shipping confirmation for them yet
frown.gif
But eitherway I still need to wait a few more days.

AND YES FREE SHIPPING APPLIES TO JAYS, no code to enter neither

no codes no cop
smh.gif
... i will go ahead and call myself ahypocrite for saying i would cop these for retail
laugh.gif
but i reallywas planning on coppin with a discount similar to the all stars... i got a reason to pass tho i copped way too many kix this month so i have to slow down... adiscount tho would definitely change my mind

YO jordan23collector...i just wanted to make sure of this.....their aren't goin to be any code that is going to work on these 23 on finishline? are they

Mine didnt get held and they came last tuesday, hopefully they dont get held this time!! 1 pair of allstars with the discount, $65 for 1 pair of flight 95s, 1pair of stealths for 130 and the second pair for 197. Im %#$#@@ done see yall in May!!!

had to keep hitting refresh but it showed up.. got my pair.. free shipping is good enough for me.. now i get to sleep late tomorrow.. already got theconfirmation

IS there any POSSIBILITY that there going to be a discount that is going to work on eastbay for these jordan?????????????? i doubt it right?

Naw Jordan i was talking bout uknowho reference to the eastbay code, I already know u know u saved me some cash on the allstar so its all love!!

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

IS there any POSSIBILITY that there going to be a discount that is going to work on eastbay for these jordan?????????????? i doubt it right?

i have tried all the codes and NONE of them work....for the people waiting for Eastbay...read the red text "this item is currently excluded from any $ offor % off discounts"....

Just got my confirmation............ So does that mean I can rest easy know they they will ship?

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Naw Jordan i was talking bout uknowho reference to the eastbay code, I already know u know u saved me some cash on the allstar so its all love!!
sounds good! i wasnt sure if you were talking to me or not, all love my guy

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by zdawgz

FSR up now on finishline...no codes working though.

post the link or your comments are worthless..

its on the main page...

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?oldRequestedURI=%2fstore%2findex.jsp&slot=sidebar&resetResult=true&productId=prod618389&categoryId=cat20007

because im nice and want to help out...
Thanks bro, it didn't work on Safari for me so I had to switch to IE and then it worked, got myself 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom