***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Anyone got a his-res screen cap of this shot from the DVD in the 23s? I'm talking 1024 x 720 res or something like that

l_486f85fe3718a9f1d71561744d4405d5.jpg

Sad that they treated these like the titaniums...

JB has disgraced the jumpman, and everything the company is supposed to stand for.

They've been hit by the "hypebeast" trend, making the White/Red XX3's limited are just wrong. Damn you JB, why do you disappoint your mostloyal fans.

Freaking crap, the white/red mids were the only ones I really liked.
eyes.gif

JB doesn't want me to have XXIIIs? Fine. Doesn't make sense to me, but... I won't fight their decision. They don't want me to have 'em?Then I won't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eyes.gif

JB doesn't want me to have XXIIIs? Fine. Doesn't make sense to me, but... I won't fight their decision. They don't want me to have 'em? Then I won't.
laugh.gif

same here, that's the only one i want!

I have a gut feeling that the black/university blue 23's are also going to be limited.
eyes.gif
........Hopefully the black/royal blue 23's are a regular release.

Let's hope that JSM is correct and they aren't limited. IMO it would be a pretty crappy move to make a white/red colorway limited.

This may be another Space Jam countdown pack like situation:

Have these been officially confirmed by somebody legitimate?

Nope.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eyes.gif

JB doesn't want me to have XXIIIs? Fine. Doesn't make sense to me, but... I won't fight their decision. They don't want me to have 'em? Then I won't.
laugh.gif
that's how i felt about the titaniums!!!

what?

if the white/reds are limited (Titaniums) im passing (wont be able to cop anyway) but then ill pass on all the other XX3s

JB just make whatever other XX3 releases just like the Black Stealths, white/red, black/caro etc.

now i may pass on the White Stealths on the 5th

The brand's *COUGH marketing COUGH* idea is that their "most loyal fans" will either move Heaven and Earth to get these limited releases AND paya "premium" MSRP or will move the Milky Way and pay RESELLER prices like 50-75% mark-up if they miss the RD...all that balderdash about Gentry doingsomething special for the collectors and making this year special is crap, special for their wallets thats about it ! ! ! The most sought after Retros or OGsyet to be retroed are the trump card the brand is saving so that after some or I hope most (myself included) stop collecting after the CDP, they will throwtidbits at us a couple times a year more or less to keep this love/hate affair burning with lust and desire
devil.gif

Got the Stealth XX3, maybe only one more colorway I would want, if I get it great, if not I'm still good, that much closer to a solid 1-23 collection...

the only XXIII's i like are the white/red.

i could care less if anything is limited, i don't want something that looks like it's made out of an old indian blanket.

give me nice thick quality leather that my toes won't pop out through the toe box.

save the cheap split hides, fake nu-buck, thin plastic, and synthetics for Member's Only jackets.

for $200.00 i better get something that doesn't look like it came off Payless' $9.99 rack.

Nike got it right in the beginning, now they're just selling a name and crap.

Joe Johnson had on some white/navy XXIII the other night and there was like no stitching on the side of his. Thought I would share. Can't wait till april5th!

so i got a 12 in the all stars and the black and reds. do you think a 11.5 will be too small in the white n stealths? the 12s fit good but 11.5 was all i couldget my hands on..

^^^^Maybe those are the white-silver anthracite colorway? It looks like the pattern is the same as the titaniums. I just want a 23 with the leather tongue/toethat is not limited and has a decent colorway. Maybe thats asking for too much?

As a first gen Nike Air Jordan customer, I'm happy that I have finally accepted the fact that JB doesn't give a $$#! about me.
As long as I can get a XX3 with a blue based colorway, then I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom