***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

That could be the anthracites, which is a deep blue color. It's not a bad colorway, I just hope it's not so dark it looks like eggplant.

hoepfully the white red will be the same as white blk rd
fairly limited but easy to get for the people that want them

The White/Red's better not be that limited considering they gave it the biggest platform being on the DVD promoting the 23's. And then to make twoultra limited colorways would just be a complete slap in the face after they said that this year was really going to be for the long time"collectors." I mean what a way to go out with a bang, putting out a shoe that every colorway is pretty much limited and nobody can buy them unlessthey pay the reseller price. Thanks JB for making this year all about the (insert sarcasm here) "collector."

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

hoepfully the white red will be the same as white blk rd
fairly limited but easy to get for the people that want them

Indeed
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

The White/Red's better not be that limited considering they gave it the biggest platform being on the DVD promoting the 23's. And then to make two ultra limited colorways would just be a complete slap in the face after they said that this year was really going to be for the long time "collectors." I mean what a way to go out with a bang, putting out a shoe that every colorway is pretty much limited and nobody can buy them unless they pay the reseller price. Thanks JB for making this year all about the (insert sarcasm here) "collector."

^^^By collector, they meant the folks out there that are willing to pay to play. I read somewhere (I think Sole Collector) where Gentry said it would bemore difficult to get your hands on Jordans (other than the Team Junk) in 2008 forward. JB doesn't want a replay of the late '90s/early '00s wherea lot of J's were on the clearance rack. I understand (although I don't agree with) that part. What I don't know is how JB will continue togenerate hype (and EXTRA revenue) in say, 2009 or 2010 with no retros coming out, and no additional J's (I won't believe the XXIV hype until/unless theshoe drops). I think most of the posts I've read here and at other places say that for the most part, the Team Junk shoes are garBARGE (which is my humbleopinion also).

I don't believe there will not be any retro's coming out after 08. There wasn't suppose to be any retros besides the CDP's and we seen how thatturned out. Retros will be more difficult to get and releases will be more like these releases that are popping up like the I's, VI's, and V low tops.Hasn't Gentry even said in interviews that retro's will release in correlation to events in Jordans career and very limited after 08?

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

My guy Lo at NTSF showed me his release sheet and the white and red one will be $230 and limited.

Let's hope this isn't true......

Me n Misha were told the same thing by a rep

Limited like the premiers or the all stars?

He is most likely referring to the White-silver-anthracite colorway.

And I dont kno why some of yall sayin anthracite is blue...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE PIX OF THE FIRST PAIR I OPENED UP OUT OF MY SHIPMENT...
smokin.gif

1f925a949bc2000b5b028ddafa1ce6f457c6184.pjpg

1f635c49459bc9890a2a5b9c2889897b92bc2f2.pjpg

99435d8c4841c2430677519a2817b23d800da65.pjpg

26b15241c20e572861845d58bf9e1a0093dd849.pjpg

b4a1514ec809562857a645b80b86c16e55b40e6.pjpg

What size r these?? Im thinking about copping but these pics make them look fake for some reason.

They look way too long, and it seems as there is not outsole on the back part of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom