***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

To answer the question that's been posed, it seems that there is both a Black/White-Varsity Royal colorway as well as a Black/University Blue-White colorway set to release. The following is all of the information I have on XX3 releases...

Summer 2008 (April 1st - June 30th)
318376-011 Black/White-Varsity Royal
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver

Holiday 2008 (October 1st - December 31st)
318376-041 Black/University Blue-White
318376-061 Black/Varsity Red-White

I apologize that the dates are not more specific, but the colorways mentioned should be releasing and hopefully within the given time frame. Also, I saw the post about the White/Red colorway releasing on June 1st for $230. Not to discount the poster, but I show this color, as well as the three other colors mentioned, retailing for $185. Keep in mind, the only color to sell for $230 was the Premier's and those had a different style number. The color that I could see retailing for $230 would be the Anthracite color since it appears it will have a different style number if it is still planned for release.

One other thing worth noting in regards to XX3 releases...

Air Jordan XX3-B
318959-001 Black/Varsity Red-Stealth (February)
318959-101 White/Black-Varsity Red (January)

I am not really sure what to make of this information as the estimated release dates have passed and the colors look all too familiar. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for the info JSM....glad to hear that these uni-blues and royal blues are seperate colorways. What's up with the XX3-B? Is this Feb andJan of 09 or a misprint? Anyone have info?

JSM, Thanks for all your info.

Im quite excited about both the royal/university blue colorways.

Don't make them a limited release.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

1and12 wrote:

bwwwy0.jpg

tongue.gif

Now I have something to wear to a wedding with my rented tuxedo
eek.gif

these would be copped immediately!!

My pleasure! It's good to know that it's appreciated! As far as color placement goes, I don't have specifics at this time, but as soon as I knowmore, I will be sure to post. In regards to the XX3-B's, I'm pretty it was January/February of this year. Since that has passed, we can only assumethat they have since been pushed back or scrapped altogether. I sort of got the feeling that they would be the equivalent of the XX2 PE's, but if that isthe case, then I have no idea why they would even be scheduled for release so early. Like I said above, if anybody has more information on these, please share!

Maybe there is some hope yet. The color combinations sound great, but JB's execution is suspect. The XX3 is the only Jordan I care about so I hope they dothem justice.

Thanks for the info JSM...I can't wait to see the actual pics of these things. I love the color combos in the descriptions, but we'll see if JB didthem justice.

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

My guy Lo at NTSF showed me his release sheet and the white and red one will be $230 and limited.

Let's hope this isn't true......

My guy Lo at NTSF showed me his release sheet and the white and red one will be $230 and limited.

i hope not, enough with all the limited quantities, titaniums i didnt care for cause i knew i had no change of getting them, but the white and redis by far my favorite colorway

If this is true, thanks alot JB. what a 23rd year of excellence and greatness for your fans
eyes.gif

remember loren woods?

he is playing in his first game with the rockets tonight......wearing some xx3 all-stars
laugh.gif

this guy is horrible, played in turkey or something last year.

indifferent.gif
I know they are just shoes but if these are the summer 529pairs limited release...

2hf1i0j.jpg

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

If this is true, thanks alot JB. what a 23rd year of excellence and greatness for your fans
eyes.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... If they WHITE/RED XX3 is limited.. OMG... that is the ONLY 23 I was REALLY looking forward to.. the others are nice and all.. BUT the WHITE/RED isGREAT... if I have to get a RAFFLE TICKET and HOPE to get my size for these..
mad.gif
<<<< is how I will feel.. and that's 100

Back
Top Bottom