***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

The Black Stealths were a GR and they seem to be sold out by now.
I just checked NDC and i see a full size run...........

LINK PLEASE CAUSE ALL I SEE IS GS SIZES...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by alm8319

Originally Posted by GRJordan23

Did we ever get a definitive answer as to whether or not that's patent leather or just regular leather on the toe box of the 04/05 XX3 release? Those pictures make it look awfully shiny so I'd love to hear from someone that's actually held them in their hands.

Its patent. Really thin and creased on the edges on the first wear (although no worse than the toe on the black xx3's.

if its the same material as the white/black/red xx3, its shiny thin plastic upper not patent leather. people dont seem to understand that a syntheticplastic was used instead of patent leather. and for a price tag of 185, i think its a legitimate gripe.

Brown just dropped of the white grey and have to say they look fressh as hell in person, the patent is really thin and looks good, nice clean colorway willlook good in the spring summer.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by alm8319

Originally Posted by GRJordan23

Did we ever get a definitive answer as to whether or not that's patent leather or just regular leather on the toe box of the 04/05 XX3 release? Those pictures make it look awfully shiny so I'd love to hear from someone that's actually held them in their hands.

Its patent. Really thin and creased on the edges on the first wear (although no worse than the toe on the black xx3's.

if its the same material as the white/black/red xx3, its shiny thin plastic upper not patent leather. people dont seem to understand that a synthetic plastic was used instead of patent leather. and for a price tag of 185, i think its a legitimate gripe.

yeah that's what i noticed as well.
this is the reason why i only bought the black-varsity red-stealth.

So seriously we're not getting an official post are we. I don't have production numbers to compare to the black/red release, and there's only twoFinishlines within a 40 mile radius in Colorado getting the white/sealth. Mods where y'all at?

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

So seriously we're not getting an official post are we. I don't have production numbers to compare to the black/red release, and there's only two Finishlines within a 40 mile radius in Colorado getting the white/sealth. Mods where y'all at?

Ft. collins ain't getting em?

Originally Posted by carsanjr

Man, oh man, I really wonder what C#@# needs to be waxed in order to get a PAIR of signed XX3s with 2 signatures, much less than one signature??? That'sNUTS!

I ain't hatin' but he either has some deep loot or some strong connects, perhaps both.

Originally Posted by SC415

Can some one tell me if the 23's are made in a size 12.5?

The XX3's are available in a 12.5...you will probably need to grab them online though...not at a retail store.

Back
Top Bottom