***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

So its 23 at every store?

Store employees are just gonna cop every pair and that'll be that. I might hit up one of those stores on the list to resell. I wouldn't want these forany other reason.

Does anyone know if the ones outside the US are numbered as well? If they are then that's kind of stupid to have them labeled 1 of 529 cause there will be2 of each number what's the point of that?

Originally Posted by ejlaw523

make that number 527 in the US please thank YOU do you know who i am Im jb's secret spy see if u can tell who i am Im incorporated in jb somehow i can be a ball player , a shoe designer or the man himself, the first 2 to guess, 1 free pair will be given away to nike talk and one to iss forums no pm's only replies to this topic please and thank you

From the ads you placed on here and the responses you have made to other threads I gathered this info..

1. You're of African American decent...
2. You're a size 13...
3. You're in college...
4. You're broke as hell because you are selling your shoes and "need loot bad"...
5. You're a messy person because you have clothes all over your floor...
6. You're place must stink because you have not 1 but 2 bottles of Frebreez on top of your microwave...
7. You're hand writing is not that good...
8. You're drawing skills are not that good...
9. You're 18 yrs old...
10. You're from Boston...
11. You're the self proclaimed "Fresh Prince of Bean Town"
12. If you'd like my to post your photos of what you look like I can...

With all that said... you're not a "ball player", you're not a "designer", you're not "the man himself", youdon't work for JB...

So my guess is... You're an 18 yr old kid from Boston that is broke as hell, is in college, is messy, who's place stinks and made this post trying tomake people think he's someone he's not....

Did I get it right???? Where are my free limited 23's???

Edit.. I guess while I was breaking him out, mod's saw through his BS and deleted his post...
roll.gif

Anyone see the new XX3 commercial? I just saw it on ESPN during the UNC game. Its SICK!!!!!

Just saw the commercial. Not really a legendary idea in advertising, the best part was that tiny clip of Jordan as a kid right before they cut to black. RayAllen must feel special being the one guy that wears the XX3 in the ad...

EDIT- didn't like it but it's growing on me- there are 3 more commercials yet to come out though.

I'm actually getting quite pissed about this shoe. And its not worth it to catch feelings over material items. With that said, if I roll to my spotthursday night, and no one's there, I'm waiting. If there's a long line, lets say 10 or more, I know I'm s.o.l.

I'll go home and order my flightposites.
smile.gif

Yea there's gotta be one based on him. Time will tell. 529 pair is not a good look. Good luck to everybody tryin to get these. I know I am
ohwell.gif

Finally saw the shoe in person,
eek.gif

Amazing, very light, people are going to love it. That being said, this colorway would have been a great GR colorway. The details in the shoe are beautiful.

Classic!

Can't wait until the GR colorways begin to roll out.

You're real funny Irvking

niketown.com should be one of the stores....think about it, they've sold more J's than HOH has.....sooooooo what gives??

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]But Really We Got Out Spots In The East/West/South[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]It Won't Be Hard To Get Them And Go To NY[At Least To Me][/color]

^^^ IT'S NOT BASED ON SALES NUMBERS!!!! If it was more then half the list wouldn't be getting them!!!!

Ok man geesh, no need to yell......thats what "they" said so I figured it was a top store......

Reeeeellllaaaaxxxxx

Irvking, lets work something out for a 10 or 10.5
devil.gif

i wonder if the pair that's numbered 23 out of 529 would go for a bit more when resold? also, at R-Sole, you wont find MSRP. just a heads up to all of youthinking of driving here, not my choice.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

i wonder if the pair that's numbered 23 out of 529 would go for a bit more when resold? also, at R-Sole, you wont find MSRP. our prices will be marked up quite a bit on these. just a heads up to all of you thinking of driving here, not my choice.

thats messed up man, why would they do that. Its hard enough to get your hands on these, and then you gonna have marked up prices? What about thosecampers that dont read this board, are first or second in line, but only come with like $260 cash. Thats not right man, its just not right.

"honestly, i dont think people here in saint louis quite understand what these shoes are. we've been trying to explain to our customers, and a few ofthem know, but others just kinda ignore us. i highly doubt we'll have a line for these(could be totally wrong), but i know alot of pairs are being scoopedup by my co-workers and i. as for people griping about employees getting first pick, if you were working at a spot getting them, you'd do the same thing.we should have about 12 pairs left after we're done."

I thought you said only 2 people in your store were getting them a page or two ago?????
I dont like this color anyway, not gonna pay that much money no matter how rare they are.

Rashad??? Is that you homie???????

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

"honestly, i dont think people here in saint louis quite understand what these shoes are. we've been trying to explain to our customers, and a few of them know, but others just kinda ignore us. i highly doubt we'll have a line for these(could be totally wrong), but i know alot of pairs are being scooped up by my co-workers and i. as for people griping about employees getting first pick, if you were working at a spot getting them, you'd do the same thing. we should have about 12 pairs left after we're done."

I thought you said only 2 people in your store were getting them a page or two ago?????
I dont like this color anyway, not gonna pay that much money no matter how rare they are.

Rashad??? Is that you homie???????

we'll have all ours. don't worry. no one that works here can afford them. we JUST got our shipment of them in. they look amazing. and to the guyabove you, like i said, it wasn't my call. but it's not illegal. i hate it, because i wanted to get a pair, but even i can't afford it.
*edit*and no this ain't rashad. he got pissed that a white boy(me) beat him in basketball and quit working here.

Back
Top Bottom