***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by rhcp729

i wonder if the pair that's numbered 23 out of 529 would go for a bit more when resold? also, at R-Sole, you wont find MSRP. our prices will be marked up quite a bit on these. just a heads up to all of you thinking of driving here, not my choice.

Of course it would go for more. The campaign is for the XX3 is it not!? Well, $230 retail for the limited edition XX3 numbered #23. C'mon....what doyou think?
wink.gif

And by the way, who is to say that Jordan XX3 #23 goes up for sale? If I were the one to get it, it would be keepers for me.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

i wonder if the pair that's numbered 23 out of 529 would go for a bit more when resold? also, at R-Sole, you wont find MSRP. our prices will be marked up quite a bit on these. just a heads up to all of you thinking of driving here, not my choice.

Of course it would go for more. The campaign is for the XX3 is it not!? Well, $230 retail for the limited edition XX3 numbered #23. C'mon....what do you think?
wink.gif

And by the way, who is to say that Jordan XX3 #23 goes up for sale? If I were the one to get it, it would be keepers for me.

It was just a simple question chief. Who's to say that it doesn't. I'd sell it in a heartbeat if I could get an extra 200 bucks for it. But notall of the pairs are even numbered. Alot of the tags have no numbers.

how can alot of the tags have no numbers? Its limited to 529 pairs, so all 529 should be numbered. Unless JB is giving us the runaround...hmmmmm. Somethingseems fishy now.

Watch the shoes with tags that have no numbers be considered "error shoes" and worth even MORE money.....

Yall remmeber baseball error cards......ok maybe not......damn I'm old.........

Anyway as far as marking the price up goes.....If I'm a business man, I'd do it. People will buy the shoes. They'll be sold out nationwide within30 minutes

Originally Posted by HMack007

Watch the shoes with tags that have no numbers be considered "error shoes" and worth even MORE money.....

Yall remmeber baseball error cards......ok maybe not......damn I'm old.........

Anyway as far as marking the price up goes.....If I'm a business man, I'd do it. People will buy the shoes. They'll be sold out nationwide within 30 minutes

hahaha that's exactly what i was thinking with the baseball cards, but i doubt it. but yeah, people will buy them regardless of price i believe.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

how can alot of the tags have no numbers? Its limited to 529 pairs, so all 529 should be numbered. Unless JB is giving us the runaround...hmmmmm. Something seems fishy now.

main reason why i dont want to camp. in a month or two 510 pairs "pop up"
laugh.gif

hey hmack...i remember errors...haha!!! dale murphy no pos UD, billy ripken mult errors Fleer (i believe mishka made a shirt of the F face), juan gonzales revneg donruss...haha!!! and thunderchunk...there may be a possiblity seeing that only 529 are here in the states...maybe??? and maybe the un-numbered ones couldbe the ones released non-conus??? who knows?!?!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

hey hmack...i remember errors...haha!!! dale murphy no pos UD, billy ripken mult errors Fleer (i believe mishka made a shirt of the F face), juan gonzales rev neg donruss...haha!!! and thunderchunk...there may be a possiblity seeing that only 529 are here in the states...maybe??? and maybe the un-numbered ones could be the ones released non-conus??? who knows?!?!

can't forget frank thomas no name on front. and the super rare 89 griffey revneg. haha sorry to sidetrack.

thats messed up man, why would they do that. Its hard enough to get your hands on these, and then you gonna have marked up prices? What about those campers that dont read this board, are first or second in line, but only come with like $260 cash. Thats not right man, its just not right.
If you think small "mom and pop" shops are gonna sell these for retail you're outta your mind!!! They do it for the packs and every otherhot shoe that comes out why wouldn;t they do it on these also??? The only place you're gonna see the retail price is at big chain stores and theNT's... no small shop will sell these for retail!!!

I had a connect for these out of the country and dude originally started out wanting $250 and I was like cool, then he came back with $450 and I was about tosend him payment and now he wants $950/pair and I told him to go F*** himself!!!!
roll.gif

rhcp729 wrote:
i found at least 5 tags with NO number on it whatsoever.

Pics????

You prolly can't give away the price right now because if you did no one would show up once they see what yall are gonna charge.

"I had a connect for these out of the country and dude originally started out wanting $250 and I was like cool, then he came back with $450 and I wasabout to send him payment and now he wants $950/pair and I told him to go F*** himself!!!! image "

^^ you wanna give me your contact? They wont be resold for less than that.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HMack007

Watch the 23rd store be Flight Club....and only available to those who bought the 15s

the 23rd store SHOULD be flight club. i personally think it's crap if they don't release these shoes on there. i mean, what's the point intelling us it's a place to "soar to an exclusive world of limited-edition jordan shoes." if you're going to talk the talk, you better walkthe walk. these are some of your most loyal jordan customers for YEARS and you're going to have them campout for a pair of shoes that will most likely bebought up by employees(prime sizes anyway)????? not only that, but it's been talked about that some of the other stores are going to charge way more thanthe ALREADY inflated price of $230.
smh.gif

I personally give up on these. If these are not released in some quantity regardless of how meager the amount on Flight Club there's no point whatsoever ofcamping out. I'm a grown man, not a kid, I don't camp out for shoes. Never have and never will.

How about JB keeps the numbered ones coming out with all the extras like the cider shoe trees and wooden box and all that for the true collectors that want tojust buy this shoe and look at them and then put out just a regular version that we can all actually have access to. I mean this shoe is more limited than ahyperstrike and it sucks for the people who actually want to just buy it and wear it because it's a nice shoe in a nice colorway. And I agree with the twoguys above me, I'm too old and have too many things to do than camp for a week for a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

thats messed up man, why would they do that. Its hard enough to get your hands on these, and then you gonna have marked up prices? What about those campers that dont read this board, are first or second in line, but only come with like $260 cash. Thats not right man, its just not right.
If you think small "mom and pop" shops are gonna sell these for retail you're outta your mind!!! They do it for the packs and every other hot shoe that comes out why wouldn;t they do it on these also??? The only place you're gonna see the retail price is at big chain stores and the NT's... no small shop will sell these for retail!!!

I had a connect for these out of the country and dude originally started out wanting $250 and I was like cool, then he came back with $450 and I was about to send him payment and now he wants $950/pair and I told him to go F*** himself!!!!
roll.gif

rhcp729 wrote:
i found at least 5 tags with NO number on it whatsoever.

Pics????

i'm bringing my digital to work this weekend. i am going to find all the ones without numbers, it's pretty crazy.

the 23rd store will be reveiled this weekend. wont be flight club. just talked to jumpman on the phone. could be lying but doubt it.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

the 23rd store will be reveiled this weekend. wont be flight club. just talked to jumpman on the phone. could be lying but doubt it.

^^ talked to JB?

Back
Top Bottom