***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Poofyo101 wrote:

i wish they would of put some red in the stitching like my melo pes

o well they still look great

I do not agree, every 23 has had contrast stitching.....we needed a straight up simple white red colorway......exactly LIKE : og white red 12s and whte
red 17
smokin.gif

Contrast stitching is too much time in time again!!!!

These shoes are perfect...I AM SO excited!!!!!!11

If they are this limited.....im gonna cop pairs to resell for 500$ ? what ya think about that?
nerd.gif

Its possible

^^i completely agree with everything u said, except the reselling for $500. i'll be fair & let them go for $400.
laugh.gif

^ i kind of agree with stuntastic020, i don't think these will sell out as fast as the allstars. The packs that came out last week is kiling banksaccounts, and hares next month....these will sell better than white-stealth but same as black stealth. all imo though.

^^ Co-sign on that. The CDP killed ppl last week and now it's time to save for the next CDP. BUT THEN AGAIN, it's summer and ppl want summer kicks, sowho knows?

I just came back from my 3 local spots and 2 have no idea if they'll be getting or not. The last, FA, the manager says he's "petitioning" toget them, and he is unsure of the price. He first said $175, and I hit him with a reflex-like stoneface. I corrected him, and he still believes it is $175. Ifthey get them, I will go to him and remind him he assured me a price of $175. Nah, but seriously, if rhey turn out to be $230, I'll just pass and use thatmoney towards my bills
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by jc619er

Has anybody who works at a retailer like Champs or Foot Locker actually received them in the store. It's crazy to not see them anywhere online this close to release date. I hope this doesn't get bad distribution like the Bragging Rights 15's did.

THAT IS EXACTLY what IM thinking, they ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.....which has never happened...there is noreason that citysole has not put these up for preorder....
pys.com.....i mean...get ready for a super limited release.........

MY FOOTACTION is SUPPOSED TO BE recieving them TODAY.....ive had 10 pms..but noone is willing to give me 30$ for my troubles..so im just gonna cop 5 pairs and flip em for 325$ flat.....im sure these are super limited....couple stores per state will get em..thats it!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not super limited. I understand you want to flip "titaniums little brother" for "325$ flat"..or want people to give you "30$ for my troubles"...just because PYS or Uptempo haven't received them yet doesn't make them super limited. Nike has been late on shipments before (see Bragging Rights 15 as a recent example) and that doesn't mean super limited.
I spoke to several local shops today who all confirmed they are getting them (ranging from 24 pairs to over 70) and were expecting them with their shipments later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Just called CHAMPS and FINISHLINE and FOOTACTION ... all in the same mall (Maryland area) .. Finish Line is NOT getting them ... CHAMPS IS and opening at 7 a.m. ... footaction IS getting them .. with an expected shipment late afternoon today, early morning tomorrow ...
$185
pimp.gif
... each store said they will have enough for people in line
glasses.gif
but are sure to sell out before mid-morning .. CASE CLOSED!
smokin.gif
I mean....these have to be more limited than the allstars.....even with late shipments...they will still be able to presell on city sole or uptempo....and only one 2 stores between the malls in my city and the city next to me are getting them.......24 - 70 pairs....the manager is throwing that out bc he prolly recieved 24 pairs of the all stars..and 70 pairs of fusions...and doesnt know the difference bt the two, .......I REALLY dont think anyone store will have 70 pairs...believe that

By the way...30$ is nothing..Im trying to help ppl out that dont wanna pay 300$ resell value, noone has to buy them from me...If noone had pmed me...i would only get my one pair!!!

"I REALLY dont think anyone store will have 70 pairs...believe that" Your kidding right? Plenty of stores will have 70+ pairs. Think about all thestores in NY, LA or even Chicago....

Not sure why you brought up the Fusions. If you read my original post, you will see I said I spoke to several stores who confirmed they were getting them.The numbers of pairs ranged from 24-70+. I just came back from 2 of my local shops that I am friendly with the managers:

Store 1- Received 36 pairs, same number of pairs they got of the All Stars as well- Got this directly from the manager who is a sneakerhead himself. Hewasn't throwing out numbers..

Store 2- Shipment will arrive today-Manager confirmed the will have 74 pairs. Once again, not throwing out numbers

Also in this same mall, 3 other stores are receiving them and I don't live in a big city. All the same stores in this mall that got the All Stars aregetting these.

Lets not go crazy here, if anybody wants these they shouldn't have a huge issue getting them...assuming they do a little homework and get to the storethey plan to buy them from an hour before they open.

The retail price on these are $185.
xx3047qo7.jpg

As far as how limited these are...I have no idea.

talked to local manager at fa and said that the whole eastern region from philly down to nc is getting 48 pairs total
dont know the truth to this but has never given me false info before

footaction near me the girl did not know how many pairs she was getting,my guess she is a lowly cashier.

champs is getting 45.

my guess is footaction gets about 24-32 pair

do not sleep on these
thats all i can really say

they are definitely a beautiful shoe
copping for 99 will be great for me =]]
just got to find someone to grab my 2nd pair for me
since there's a 1 pair limit at the es =[[
oh well should be fine.

normally i dont wear red but these are a must have.

I think a consensus is building, but just to make things clear, they will be $185 and they will be available in the exact same numbers as the All-Star's.Depending on where you live, this may mean that they will be easy to get, whereas others may have to make a little sacrifice. The point is though, if youreally want these, make the proper arrangements ahead of time so that you can come home happy on the release date.

alright here's the scoop down here in texas....... FNL only has 20 stores getting them nationwide, and houston is the only one in texas. the FL in my areais NOT getting them, champs is only getting 24 pairs, FA is getting between 30-40 but haven't gotten them yet. champs got theirs in and i checked them out,they are IMO the most beautiful Jordans i've seen. the colorway is so clean and crisp, if you were on the fence about these, hop over and get your pair!

I went to the mall here in Denver, Colorado today and 4 out of 4 shoe stores have these Red/White Jordans. These stores are: Foot Action, Finish Line, FootLocker and Champs. All of these stores said the same thing...that they're a general release, however they aren't getting a lot of them in my size (13).I did get to see the Red/Whites J's as well. I wasn't really impressed with the color of Red that they chose for the shoe. I wasn't impressedbecause the shoe's color looked horrible in the light. The Red actually looks like a Burnt Orange, not Red. I was hoping for a Dark Red, Burgundy or atleast a Blood Red. Seriously folks. The Red looked like the same color as a Orange Tootsie Pop Lollipop right after you've taken it out of your mouth.Maybe it'll grow on me. Have you ever ordered a Sprite and a Water on the side while dining at a restaurant and when you went to pick up the Sprite todrink; you accidentally grabbed the water instead? If, so...you would know that your taste bud's were unpleasantly thrown off when you tasted the waterinstead of the Sprite. That's how I felt when I seen these Red/White J's. Like I said...maybe they'll grow on me.

I think this might be more limited than the All Stars...
From what I'm hearing from you guys a lot of the stores aren't getting them...
Logically thinking, since this colorway was never suppose to come out and they decided to release it due the the feedback it got from the DVD
From the time till now that is not a lot.... they also have to pull out a team of workers in the factories just to work on them, as they never had it on theproduction schedule, so I'm thinking that is the reason why they are coming in limited numbers. I worked for a company that makes clothes before andthat's how it works.. The only other way to do it is to have private factories help them make the shoes, but I don't think it's as easy as makingclothes as making the xx3 looks like it needs a lot of different machinery and special trained workers.

why would they promote these shoes on every cd the xx3's are released with and not release them? that makes no sense to me

We'll see if they intended to release them all along or not when they release. Check the production dates on the tags- if it was before the date the firstXX3's came out, we'll know they were scheduled to drop all along.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Poofyo101 wrote:

i wish they would of put some red in the stitching like my melo pes

o well they still look great

I do not agree, every 23 has had contrast stitching.....we needed a straight up simple white red colorway......exactly LIKE : og white red 12s and whte
red 17
smokin.gif

Contrast stitching is too much time in time again!!!!

These shoes are perfect...I AM SO excited!!!!!!11

If they are this limited.....im gonna cop pairs to resell for 500$ ? what ya think about that?
nerd.gif

Its possible

^^i completely agree with everything u said, except the reselling for $500. i'll be fair & let them go for $400.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

HERE IS WHAT I LEARNED TODAY:

In my mall (Champs, FNL, FL, are not getting them , FA IS GETTING THEM) ..... My footaction has gotten every release this year....AND YET THEY STILL DID NOTGET THE xx3s in today.....

He said it better be tommorow...or they wont be getting em....these are gonna be more limited!!!

Im going to my footaction tomm. and if they have them...im getting a couple for the guys who IMed me...if yall still want em....

Flint

Originally Posted by Franky 9

atleast some places are getting them, CANADA IS GETIN nothing by the looks of it.

Yeah it really blows.. that's what I've been told too... "Canada won't get getting them."

Back
Top Bottom