***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

it's the way the release is handled (like this) that causes ridiculous behavior on release morning.
smh.gif

any confirmation whether or not these shoes will be showing up online?
swoosh, footaction, finishline, eastbay, etc...?

any information would be greatly appreciated...

Originally Posted by blco02

We'll see if they intended to release them all along or not when they release. Check the production dates on the tags- if it was before the date the first XX3's came out, we'll know they were scheduled to drop all along.

Definitely would be very interesting to find out.. perhaps we can have the guys that already have them chim in on this!

Originally Posted by soups24

i like the shoe but i still prefer my all-stars orwhite/blk/red ones better. But why do people keep saying dont sleep that just builds hype.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

talked to local manager at fa and said that the whole eastern region from philly down to nc is getting 48 pairs total
dont know the truth to this but has never given me false info before

WOW!!! if they're that "limited", how come you have a full size run on your resell website for $235.00, listed as "Very LimitedEdition" and "Quickstrike"?
are these really "Quickstrikes" poofy or is that bullcrap too?
roll.gif

http://www.jumpmansneakers.com/airjoxx323wh1.html

http://www.jumpmansneakers.com/airjoxx323wh1.html

Like your avy.....I was gonna use that same one but now I cant. Dang it! (Heath Ledger as The Joker, ftw)

Originally Posted by buschfan04

i like the shoe but i still prefer my all-stars orwhite/blk/red ones better. But why do people keep saying dont sleep that just builds hype.

The white/red XX3s blow the doors off the All-Stars, that's why. No patent leather, clean design, hot colorway. Can't wait to scoop those bad boys.

soups24 wrote:

-the shoes will be on swoosh.com confirmed from a swoosh.com customer service rep dont know about footaction.com , finishline.com or eastbay.com sorry

Cant wait ... going to have to go on a hunt for these ... havent done that in a few years now .... Hopefully I find a pair for myself ...

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Like your avy.....I was gonna use that same one but now I cant. Dang it! (Heath Ledger as The Joker, ftw)

The white/red XX3s blow the doors off the All-Stars, that's why. No patent leather, clean design, hot colorway. Can't wait to scoop those bad boys.

the white/red are nice, but the all stars are f***ing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

the white/red are nice, but the all stars are f***ing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

For the older heads, I almost feel like this is a "tastes great" vs "less filling" debate. Google it if you don't know what I mean.
laugh.gif

While I own the All-Star XX3s, I do not wear them. They are the only shoe I do not wear. If I had the Titaniums, I would wear those and still leave myAll-Stars be. Call me weird, I know.

While my All-Stars chill on my bookcase, I want the white/red XX3s to display on my feet in the streets. Now that's
pimp.gif

"Tastes Great!"......"Less Filling"
laugh.gif
bringin it back. I remember those commercials.

I have all the 23 releases so far except the Titaniums. IMO, the white/reds are the best looking release so far.

IMO, White/Red>All Star>Black Stealth, Titanium>White Stealth.

Originally Posted by clogan23

soups24 wrote:

-the shoes will be on swoosh.com confirmed from a swoosh.com customer service rep dont know about footaction.com , finishline.com or eastbay.com sorry
good looking out man...i appreciate the info.

Originally Posted by blco02

We'll see if they intended to release them all along or not when they release. Check the production dates on the tags- if it was before the date the first XX3's came out, we'll know they were scheduled to drop all along.
Production date is Feb 2008.

MaZe

Any body have pics of the anthricites?

There's no such thing.

Does anyone know if I could exchange a different pair of XX3's for these if they weren't purchased at that specific store?

Back
Top Bottom