***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by buschfan04

i like the shoe but i still prefer my all-stars orwhite/blk/red ones better. But why do people keep saying dont sleep that just builds hype.
IF YOU havent noticed.....many ppl who have seen these stated...."This is the most beutiful xx3 i have seen, If youre on the fence - hop over itand cop!!!"

these things are fire....when you see them in person you will realize that JB still has the mindset to make some beutiful kicks if they choose

These thngs feel soooo gooood!!!!!! I will def be copping the white red ones to go with the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I second AJflint< everyone was hating on them now everyone wants to get them. I will get them for sure on saturday,people better not sleep on this like theydid with the All-Stars!

I dont know...you might make it up so me and everyone else in the surrounding 38 states goes to your website and buys em....You dont even have em in....
He lied to ya man...go confront him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

mikeadog just passing on information that ive heard
no reason to make anything up for me

if the whole eastern region of Footaction is getting only 48 pairs of the Red/White XXIII's, you have a serious connect to have a full size run postedfor $235.00 now at your resell website.

with Footaction, Eastbay, Footlocker, and Champs being part of the same company you've got some serious buying power!

Originally Posted by mikeadog

talked to local manager at fa and said that the whole eastern region from philly down to nc is getting 48 pairs total
dont know the truth to this but has never given me false info before

WOW!!! if they're that "limited", how come you have a full size run on your resell website for $235.00, listed as "Very Limited Edition" and "Quickstrike"?
are these really "Quickstrikes" poofy or is that bullcrap too?
roll.gif

http://www.jumpmansneakers.com/airjoxx323wh1.html

everyone should know better than to believe anything that poofyo says. he's a joke
roll.gif

footaction town east mall and footlocker valley view mall in dallas will have them. dont know how many pairs they have.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

^ hey bloc08, those shorts got the XXIII pattern? If they do where did you get em?
That's not me in the picture- it's Bobbito Garcia.

Just to get Poofys back on this one. I work at a Foot Locker in Pittsburgh and the rumor when the All-Stars released was that the entire east only got 48 pairsalso. I called all over the PA, OH, and MD areas and found NOTHING. The only spot in Pittsburgh that got them was Finishline in Robinson. I can imagine thatSneaker Villa got them also, but I don't deal with that shady place. So all of you can sit there and talk as much trash on the dude as you want, but youcats aren't the ones workin' in the stores. I personally do and I can back him up. NT is just full of HATE.

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Just to get Poofys back on this one. I work at a Foot Locker in Pittsburgh and the rumor when the All-Stars released was that the entire east only got 48 pairs also. I called all over the PA, OH, and MD areas and found NOTHING. The only spot in Pittsburgh that got them was Finishline in Robinson. I can imagine that Sneaker Villa got them also, but I don't deal with that shady place. So all of you can sit there and talk as much trash on the dude as you want, but you cats aren't the ones workin' in the stores. I personally do and I can back him up. NT is just full of HATE.
to piggyback on aj23kicks comments - he's just reporting what he's heard....i don't think it is going to be as limited as 48 pair....but ifyou call the shops around my way...they say they are getting them but they haven't gotten them in yet....i don't think he's trying to build crazyhype around them just reporting info that gets passed to him... based on the consensus....i think it is going to be a limited release like an allstar -everyone's just waiting on the stores to get them in...

to be honest. then u werent searching hard enough. the mall in my area had more then 50+ pairs with all the sneaker stores combined. thats why they are called"rumors"

oh yeah...no doubt...the stores around me...are telling me they are getting them...so i'm still planing on doing my usual thing to get them...just for somereason...they just haven't showed up yet...

like when the braggin rights came out....all of the finishlines said they were getting them....but they just didn't show up for weeks (i'm in NC)...ofcourse that saturday....ebay has the shoes from finishlines in cali selling them...

i'm not saying the shoes aren't coming...and i'm not saying there are only going to be 48 shoes along the whole east coast....like yousaid...that's just a rumor...i'm just frustrated that nike is being slack on the shipping of the shoes...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by mikeadog

talked to local manager at fa and said that the whole eastern region from philly down to nc is getting 48 pairs total
dont know the truth to this but has never given me false info before

WOW!!! if they're that "limited", how come you have a full size run on your resell website for $235.00, listed as "Very Limited Edition" and "Quickstrike"?
are these really "Quickstrikes" poofy or is that bullcrap too?
roll.gif

everyone should know better than to believe anything that poofyo says. he's a joke
roll.gif

WORD!
smokin.gif

Poofy, go fly away like the tooth-fairy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Just to get Poofys back on this one. I work at a Foot Locker in Pittsburgh and the rumor when the All-Stars released was that the entire east only got 48 pairs also. I called all over the PA, OH, and MD areas and found NOTHING. The only spot in Pittsburgh that got them was Finishline in Robinson. I can imagine that Sneaker Villa got them also, but I don't deal with that shady place. So all of you can sit there and talk as much trash on the dude as you want, but you cats aren't the ones workin' in the stores. I personally do and I can back him up. NT is just full of HATE.

if i care to i could call several stores in the md/dc/va area and find more than 48 pairs. its not hate, its just the truth. poofyo is known to jump inposts only to hype up kicks are plaster his sig all over the place.

Please, people, stop saying "don't sleep" and "the most beautiful XX3," etc. Be concerned with you and yours. As far as how good theshoe looks, that is a complete matter of opinion. I like the shoe, but you guys are building unwarranted hype around the shoe. Furthermore, the"hype" on NT does not always reflect the "hype" outside of NT, therefore, this shoe may be limited (very limited) but the hype here seemsto be gradually building to the point where someone is going to ask what time he needs to start a camp out. If you are in an area that does not get a lot oflimited releases, then handle your business accordingly.

I just don't like everyone saying "don't sleep" etc, etc. It creates unnecessary and false hype. I'm not worried, I live in NYC, and havegotten every release I wanted (besides the Titanium XX3, but we never ever should see a release like that again
laugh.gif
).

I guess its back to sitting in front of the computer and waiting for midnight est!

I guess living in LA I take for granted that these will be pretty available. But there is some truth that certain stores get more love sometimes. I remembertrying to get the ALL STARS and only FNL got them..at the mall I was camped out at. Now these white/red seem to be going to mainly FOOTACTIONS....

I have already confirmed 3 stores around my area that will have them Saturday AM. I should have pics posted before Noon PST!
pimp.gif

For those of you who work at shoe stores, have you received any size 14? Or are they still not going to be made, Thanks!!!

I still don't think you guys are understanding what we are saying. FOOT LOCKER, I repeat, FOOT LOCKER is only getting 48 on the east coast. Thatdoesn't mean Champs, FA, or Finish Line isn't. Foot Locker's rarely get limited release Jays. Around here, there's only two Foot Locker thateven gets retros, let alone limited ones. It's very possible that the "rumor" might be true. By no means am I saying that the entire east coastis only getting 48 pairs. There are plenty of other stores to check. My advice is get on the phones now. I had to go to the competition to get my pair.

I am a manager at a finishline in Cali....Our DM said that only 44 finishlines nationwide will have these and only 3 stores in Cali....

Back
Top Bottom