***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Think I just grabbed the last sz 9. These will be returned if I can purchase 2 from NDC later tonight with the discount code.

Thanks for posting realdillxxx!

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Exactly who serioulsy cares they selling them early
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly...i copped 2..you think they have a limit??

Originally Posted by kangsoh1

Think I just grabbed the last sz 9. These will be returned if I can purchase 2 from NDC later tonight with the discount code.

Thanks for posting realdillxxx!
yup..no size 9 left...lol

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Wow, so glad someone posted that link. I just called all around and no stores are getting these. LOL at the cats saying these weren't limited. Hope everyone gets there pairs. $192 shipped was well worth it in my opinion. Now I gotta sell my All-Stars. Thanks again guys.
ARE YOU not gonna share how get them for 10$ less than everyone else?? what code?

You can only access themm through one place...you cant go through the brands>Jordan>Retro

you gotta click on something else

they did not take them down, theyre still up, I just ordered a 9.5 for 205 shipped, not much more then the 195 I would have paid if I was going to get them instore tomorrow morning, and I get a $20 coupon for my winners circle $200 credit assuming my order goes through

yea i get 10$ for ever 100 at FA...bc im a gold memeber...so i got 40$ gc from my packs to use on these...so im gonna wait till FA gets em...bc they will....

yea these will be up everywhere soon......I just wonder what the HELL is up witht his release?/ its late shipping then they throw em up early??

makes no sense

wow , they are going quick .. just copped 2 pair size 9.5 , 10.5 off FNL ...

Good thing i checked this thread !!!!

thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom