***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

JordansRMyCrack wrote:
33_15_15---Fire-Flame-Texture_web.jpg

2 quick questions:

are these going to be on NDC?

and if so, is the discount code from the 6/17 pack going to be good for these?

it'd be great if anyone knew the answers to these cuz there's no way i could swoop these and magically make it to graduation on time

blah!

That would be sweet if it does work because after calling around to all of my local shoe shops I couldn't find a one who had them, NDC also looks like mybest bet. I am hoping for the 4/5 AM link from any member with the hookup on NDC just like last week. I got the CDP pack with that hookup. These look sweet bythe way, I am glad they did red on the inside.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

2 quick questions:

are these going to be on NDC?

and if so, is the discount code from the 6/17 pack going to be good for these?

it'd be great if anyone knew the answers to these cuz there's no way i could swoop these and magically make it to graduation on time

blah!

the release page on NDC says they will be released there....

Anybody mind giving me the code just in case...

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

talked to local manager at fa and said that the whole eastern region from philly down to nc is getting 48 pairs total
dont know the truth to this but has never given me false info before

WOW!!! if they're that "limited", how come you have a full size run on your resell website for $235.00, listed as "Very Limited Edition" and "Quickstrike"?
are these really "Quickstrikes" poofy or is that bullcrap too?
roll.gif

http://www.jumpmansneakers.com/airjoxx323wh1.html

http://www.jumpmansneakers.com/airjoxx323wh1.html

everyone should know better than to believe anything that poofyo says. he's a joke
roll.gif

WORD!
smokin.gif

Poofy, go fly away like the tooth-fairy
laugh.gif

I AGREE THIS CLOWN POOFY SHOULD JUST POOF AWAY

ALL HE DOES IS HYPE UP HIS HORRIBLE SITE

I BELIEVE A NEW RULE SHOULD BE IN PLACE WHERE IF YOU ***** YOUR SITE YOU SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS IF YOUR TRYING ONE SELL ONE PAIR OF SHOES BECAUSETHATS WHATS GOING ON

HES NOT ADDING ANYTHING OR HELPING ANYONE IN THE FIRST PLACE
HES A CLOWN

BTW THE WAY I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH RESELLERS BUT THIS "BOTTOM FEEDER"
NEEDS TO GO

LET HIM GO ***** HIMSELF AND HIS SITE AT ISS

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

for all the people saying im just trying to build hype
one person cant build the hype
im just reporting what ive been told
if u dont want to believe it then dont

every time there's a release and people are posting they've ordered online from Authorized Jordan retailers, you post that people might not get them when 99% of the time they do, if they have a valid credit card.

on easily obtainable releases, available from Authorized Jordan retailers for retail list and discount pricing, you announce "that you heard" and also state as fact, on your resell website (listed in your NT signature), that these releases are "limited", "very limited", and "quickstrikes" as you have on this Jordan XXIII White/Red release.

you do this to try to get stupid people to pay your jacked-up prices so you don't get stuck with your GR "heat".

now this release might be limited, or late in being fully or partially shipped. we'll find out shortly and early next week (and later) when more "pop up".

every release carries some degree of uncertainty, but thankfully there are some great members on Nike Talk that are honest, caring, informative, and very helpful... that pass along useful information to fellow sneakerheads. so that NT members can decide whether to gamble by waiting for the release and play the given odds and pay retail or less from Authorized Jordan retailers. knowing they can always pay the "jacked-up" prices and higher shipping costs later.
i love this website... it's membership & brother/sisterhood, and the wealth of helpful information it contains.

but "bottom feeder" resellers like yourself, damage the reputation and credibility of this site by spreading lies and rumors to serve your greedy self agenda.

very well said.

Just got off of the phone with a footlocer employee here in Maryland and he told me that they only got a few and is the only footlocker in Maryland possibly tohave them. Folks it is getting increasingly more clear that these are really quickstrikes with a limited quantity to go around so if you can find themsomewhere stupid enough to sell them for only 230 or so then you would be wise to cop for that price because something is telling me that these will be aroundthe 400 dollar range in a hurry. I am no hype beast either. I love to be able to cop my J's without any fuss but tonight after I get off of work I will bedoing my first camp-out!

I will tomorrow evening when I get back from work. Getting my XX3 at NTSF, everyone that I spoke to at NT says they are going to be $230 for them. I saw theprice on the box for 185 but for some reason they are going to be sold for 230. Dont know why, unless it comes with a shirt or something like that?

thanks for the heads up... i ordered 1 pair from fnl just in case i cant use my gc on nike.com
smile.gif

i really hope these get shipped

Thanks man, my friend was going to camp out and now he is ordering his 23's right. Thanks for the heads up>>

was there ever a sz 8 on finishline?
i have a feeling that sz 8 wasnt made for this release just like the jordan is

Wow, so glad someone posted that link. I just called all around and no stores are getting these. LOL at the cats saying these weren't limited. Hopeeveryone gets there pairs. $192 shipped was well worth it in my opinion. Now I gotta sell my All-Stars. Thanks again guys.

Back
Top Bottom