***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I got my size 10.5 already through FNL.com. Now I just have to pick up my two pairs tomorrow at footaction I got on hold. Good day

I'm going to hit up my local Niketown tomorrow and see if they got any size 8.0 in. If not coppin the 8.5
eyes.gif

They made Titaniums in size 8 but not this release....
indifferent.gif

FNL is lowdown as hell by selling these early. I just found out that they won't make these in my size.
smh.gif

just called the finishline stores in the bay area and they said none of their stores got size 13 in CA

and then only one footlocker in the district is getting these shoes

Does anyone know if they sold out on FNL.com or they just took them down???? I got into work about 9 something and looked at my internet at about 10:30 andthey had them up. I am on lunch break right now and I go to look and I don't see anything.

to my knowledge only 1 store (Champs) in Milwaukee is getting them,

alot harder to get these than I initially anticipated....

does anybody know how long it takes for the eastbay email gift card because it says approximately 24 hours, I was trying to see if I order one now if I willget the email sent to me by midnight tonight so I can use it to cop the white/red 23s before they sell out
anyone let me know who has ordered one of the gift cards this way before and thanks

Not in my city.....I must go to next city...30mins away...FNL is getting them in that mall...(they have 5 pairs of size 10 ( so I assume ab 24-28 pairs intotal

prolly 1-2 pairs in each size from 8-13

I am able to get them....PM me for details!!!

I thought I was gonna miss out.....dont be optimistic that these will be cheaper than any other xx3 GR, these will hit the bay and not sell under 300$,guaranteed!

I have to get 2 FNL at 6am....and start the line of prolly 5-6 ppl....not too many heads in SC.

YES!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

to my knowledge only 1 store (Champs) in Milwaukee is getting them,

alot harder to get these than I initially anticipated....

same here in SC outh Carolina...they are more limited than the AllStars....and with this late shipment vrap and "QS feel to the release"
Getthese while you can!!!

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Not in my city.....I must go to next city...30mins away...FNL is getting them in that mall...(they have 5 pairs of size 10 ( so I assume ab 24-28 pairs in total

I thought I was gonna miss out.....dont be optimistic that these will be cheaper than any other xx3 GR, these will hit the bay and not sell under 300$, guaranteed!

I have to get 2 FNL at 6am....and start the line of prolly 5-6 ppl....not too many heads in SC.

YES!!!!!!!
Flint why are you hyping these up soo much? Maybe because you are trying to resell? And hyping these up will make you feel better about youcopping the pairs to resell? Oh and why doesnt this dude get suspended when he's clearly trying to resell in this thread. There were posts before about howhe can "help" people out. Comon now...and no Im fine I wont be needing a hook up from you. Thanks anyways...
tired.gif

Not in my city.....I must go to next city...30mins away...FNL is getting them in that mall...(they have 5 pairs of size 10 ( so I assume ab 24-28 pairs in total

I thought I was gonna miss out.....dont be optimistic that these will be cheaper than any other xx3 GR, these will hit the bay and not sell under 300$, guaranteed!

YES!!!!!!!

So are there really size 8s? Or you just assuming that there is?

these are definitely QS... my spot in Georgetown did not get them... Sportszone in Georgetown got like 2 sizes that they said were already "gone" andnone of the stores in the mall I got my DMPs got them and this was in Baltimore... employees told me that there was no Jordans coming out tomorrow......

I dont think its gonna be as hard to cop these as some people are making it sound. So far, every store I have called here in Indy, at least central Indy, saysthey gettin em. Personally, I'm passin on these. Not a big fan of the white/red colorway. Don't get me wrong, they aight, just not my cup o' tea ifya feel me. Can't wait for the Motorsports tho! And the white/navy lows too. Any colorway with blue in it is fire ya heard!

i know this might sound weird but since it is could be a quickstrike wat if stores r telling ppl they didnt get em just to make it more of a quickstrike typeof release

Originally Posted by Kalis01

YES!!!!!!!

So are there really size 8s? Or you just assuming that there is?

im sorry but i dont think there is any size 8's or eastbay for sure would of had them prolly starting at 8.5 so thats probably the closest youll b ableto get

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Does anyone know if they sold out on FNL.com or they just took them down???? I got into work about 9 something and looked at my internet at about 10:30 and they had them up. I am on lunch break right now and I go to look and I don't see anything.
SOLD OUT....like 2 or 3 hours ago

It soldout already on FNL....It wa sup for like an hour before it sold out....I dont know how Limited they are but I am suprised Citysole.com doesnt have themand Ron at Soletrends.com said they werent getting those so I guess they are somewhat Limited.

no where in my city has gotten their shipment yet and i live in a moderately big city with 2 malls so i guess ill be ordering online tonight

edit: thats if they are telling the truth

I am waking up tomorrow to cop mine, but I will try to get some online tonight on Eastbay....so I can have 2 pair.

Originally Posted by hkhan209

no where in my city has gotten their shipment yet and i live in a moderately big city with 2 malls so i guess ill be ordering online tonight

edit: thats if they are telling the truth
There is a chance at they are lying. Stores in CO lie and say they arent getting them so people can hook they friends up. Which i dont hate on. But jusgo into the store and look, and as a manager or something. They dont lie usually when u r there

Originally Posted by TheSource408

YES!!!!!!!
Flint why are you hyping these up soo much? Maybe because you are trying to resell? And hyping these up will make you feel better about you copping the pairs to resell? Oh and why doesnt this dude get suspended when he's clearly trying to resell in this thread. There were posts before about how he can "help" people out. Comon now...and no Im fine I wont be needing a hook up from you. Thanks anyways...
tired.gif

I hate when ppl say that to others ab hyping it up...like me myself can make a difference!!!
roll.gif

ignorance....nobody ask me for help then..im cool with that!!
....secondly...I AM HELPING PPL!!!! I am getting a pair for a guy on nt. I am shipping it to him for sat. morning...and my profit is 20$, yeaa thats hyperight my man..i can only get 3 pairs..so thats a total of 60$. (that is helping more than making money in my book)..now thats chump change for J heads whospend 400$ on shoes........so If you dont want me to get you pair.....mind your own BUS.

EVERYTHING YOU quoted from me, is the truth my man!!! THATS NOT HYPE, its called facts....also containing my opinion (well the managers opinion),thats what hetold me ab the quantity.. Other dudes have said it on this thread that only one champs is getting them within a certain radius...and things like that...ect.
tired.gif

The white/reds are a no show in Nashville SMH!!! Finishline in Hickory Hollow Mall might get them if not I'm screwed! Might have to try NDC.

Damn I overslept on the FL and now Eastbay won't sell them before midnight. I bet this is going to be as sloppy as Eastbay was last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom