***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Man..I'm considdering preordering from Kaysshoes.com for the All Stars. I don't want to have to go through the hassle here in Dallas, but kaysshoes.com doesn't ship out til release date and they're $229. I'm not so much worried about the price or when they ship as much as I am worried about whether I'll actually secure a pair through preorder...plus, I've never ordered from there. Anyone know anything about kaysshoes?

laugh.gif
im in dallas im sure these won't be that hard to get.i mean we're not exactly hypebeast capital.!
True, but I aint tryin to be at Town East at 4AM either. It's too risky for me..I GOTTA get these, and I'd rather just pay a little over retail and be patient on the shipping.

to each is own since its your money...i'm sure Irving mall will have these they get every limited release and not so many people waiting in line forthem.everyone in Dallas floods to Town East when there are other malls in the DFW that get this kind of limited release!
happy.gif

^ truth. I too am gona try and reserve at finishline in Irving, or there is always parks mall.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I got my tracking # from citysole.com today.
happy.gif
should get them by Friday or Saturday.
All STars by the way.
same here, although i'll probably get mine next week. they got much further to go.

Someone that already has them needs to watch the DVD and let us know if it's the same as the DVD with the Titanium's.

SneakerFee wrote:

Man..I'm considdering preordering from Kaysshoes.com for the All Stars. I don't want to have to go through the hassle here in Dallas, but kaysshoes.com doesn't ship out til release date and they're $229. I'm not so much worried about the price or when they ship as much as I am worried about whether I'll actually secure a pair through preorder...plus, I've never ordered from there. Anyone know anything about kaysshoes?

laugh.gif
im in dallas im sure these won't be that hard to get.i mean we're not exactly hypebeast capital.!

True, but I aint tryin to be at Town East at 4AM either. It's too risky for me..I GOTTA get these, and I'd rather just pay a little over retail and be patient on the shipping.

I dont think u gotta worry about these in Dallas but i also dont know # produced on these so better safe than sorry

Originally Posted by bako1

Theres our hidden nike logo on Spike.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you would look at my thread that got locked, steal my picture, and then not give me props. and to think this guy has 1800 posts... stealin' others'stuff i'm guessing? shameless..
eyes.gif

^^
pickyourshoes.com not alot of people here get stuff on release date so either their connects or stores selling them early are how people are getting them. Imonly answering because it seems you didn't know people get sneakers before they release. If you do disregard.

I get shoes early all the time, I'm just wondering in particular about this specific release...I haven't check the thread in a while and was justwondering if mom and pops were dropping them early or there was a release date pushed up or something. I got my titanium xx3's early.

Anyways, thanks.

I dont see how anyone can say the wht/blk/red pair looks better than the black/red, alot of people will change their minds when they see them in person....TheMJ stitching is OD....Although i still may cop becaus ei like the colorway.

Blk AJs > Wht Ajs to me but for some reason the Red toe XX3s are killin me. I still think the Blk ones have the edge but...

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by Josh311

www.uptempoair.com has the all stars for $195, no thanks! The price just keeps going on on each site!
Actually that price isn't bad if you think about it. You are getting free delivery. You would actually pay a little more if you purchased themretail at the store once you figure in tax.

Originally Posted by samchris

Originally Posted by Josh311

www.uptempoair.com has the all stars for $195, no thanks! The price just keeps going on on each site!
Actually that price isn't bad if you think about it. You are getting free delivery. You would actually pay a little more if you purchased them retail at the store once you figure in tax.

Yeah, I just wish I would have got on the $155 and $165 prices earlier in the week though.

Ordered the stealths from PYS, I wear a 8/8.5 so they weren't sold out
happy.gif
. Paid retail but w/e I'll get them a few weeks early. Decent trade off IMO hopefully the quality on the stealths are better than the allstars. Isaw them today and was like
devil.gif
@ the toebox creasing.

if PYS is selling them early AND at retail? this can only mean one thing! there's plenty to go around. If i recall correctly, PYS sold the XXIIs early tooand the price was slightly below retail.

Not to cause hype or anything but the White / red / black pair will be exceptionaly limited. My hook up has a ton of the Stealth pairs and none of those. Hewould have been had those by now. I'm not saying go camp out, but just be ready if you like that pair. If I can get a lil more info about whats going on iwill share. But I am positive this is indeed a limited release.

Stealths will hit racks for sure, there is plenty unless resalers go bananas.

And I know alot of you dont like fusion but believe me those black and blue joints are crazy in person. Dont be fooled by pics. I been fooled twice alreadywith the fusions, saying they are ugly until I see them in person. On and off an person feet they are beautiful. Trust.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Not to cause hype or anything but the White / red / black pair will be exceptionaly limited. My hook up has a ton of the Stealth pairs and none of those. He would have been had those by now. I'm not saying go camp out, but just be ready if you like that pair. If I can get a lil more info about whats going on i will share. But I am positive this is indeed a limited release.

Stealths will hit racks for sure, there is plenty unless resalers go bananas.

And I know alot of you dont like fusion but believe me those black and blue joints are crazy in person. Dont be fooled by pics. I been fooled twice already with the fusions, saying they are ugly until I see them in person. On and off an person feet they are beautiful. Trust.

they cant be THAT limited, if I was able to cop at retail and get them a week early...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom