***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by armfizzle

anybody here used citysole.com before? if so, are they cool with their processing/shipping?

I ordered on Monday, they shipped on Wednesday. Kicks should get here by Saturday.

I live in Nashville, TN. I've been checking around for the WBR colorway and nobody seems to be getting them except like 2 stores. My opinion is they willbe pretty limited. I'll be up and early unless my spot happens to get them unexpectedly.

COOK # 45

get fit.

Where can I preorder a size 11 right now? Every site has sold out of it already. Oh well,next saturday should be cool in DC

Just an update...

Turns out these won't be releasing until closer to the holiday season.

I had previously estimated May. I was way off! Sorry about that. As soon as I know the exact date or even the month, I will be sure to post. Still trying tofind out the color placement as well. I'll keep you guys posted!

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by SamKQboro

Originally Posted by Josh311

Yeah, I just wish I would have got on the $155 and $165 prices earlier in the week though.

where was that at? btw, anyone know if eastbay will also get the stealths or just the all stars?

www.shoetrends.com and citysole.com

I see, good look, unfortunately missed it too. Good to see shoetrends is back

How many of you guys are going to play ball in these? Thats why Im buying them. I cant wait.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I dont see how anyone can say the wht/blk/red pair looks better than the black/red, alot of people will change their minds when they see them in person....The MJ stitching is OD....Although i still may cop becaus ei like the colorway.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
eek.gif
The black stealths are made of nubuck orsome 20 cents matrerial and the stiching is nylon or something...atleast the titaniums and all stars have leather. For $185 i better get leather. Bro the Blackstealths should be priced about $40 lower.

Allstars
smokin.gif
> Black Stealths
tired.gif

yeah the nubuck black stealths are kinda cheap looking with the nubuck they should of had the toe leather good thing im getting these with my giftcard

has anyone received an email from PYS.com confirming ur order has been processed?? i ordered tuesday night im still waiting.

People are worrying way too much about the XXIIIs. You guys forget it is an AIR JORDAN SIGNATURE LINE release, not a massly produced crap retro. There will bePLENTY to go around. It's just these cats worrying and feeling bad and sad from the BLUE XXIIIs (though I don't blame them). This isn't any limitedQS thing. These are a regular GR release.

Though the All-Star comes with a "limited" tag; I don't think they will be any much lesser (quantity - wise) than the stealths. I had wanted thestealths, but I like my AJs white and the contrast on the white grew on me. I'd pick up the black later at discount.

But for now, paying a lil under retail SHIPPED was good enough for me. I'm glad I see people at least paying retail or slightly more and buying AJ and notrisking it to go on 'sales rack'. Come on, if you really like these, you wouldn't even be risking it.. Common sense people..

Originally Posted by El Bro

How many of you guys are going to play ball in these? Thats why Im buying them. I cant wait.

i will be, if i can get a real game going, thats the first point of bball shoes! PLAY IN THEM, dont get them to sit in a box or to see which jeans matchbest, leave that to the females when they go out. go get dirt on them see how well the glue the did use holds up. these will stay on ebay for the next 8 monthson the low.

Not to cause hype or anything but the White / red / black pair will be exceptionaly limited. My hook up has a ton of the Stealth pairs and none of those.
There were plenty of these at my Finishline when I went yesterday. In fact, I was told that they received just about as many pairs of theAll-Stars as they did the Stealths. I was able to see both pairs in person and I liked both a lot actually. With that being said, I just put the Stealths onreserve. I really don't see what's wrong with them
nerd.gif

I can FINALLY post... That HAD to be the longest month ever.. anyway.. I plan on buying three pair.. one for DS.. one to ROCK and one to ball in.. Jordans..other then a few styles are GREAT to ball in.. seeing how that's what the shoes are made for in the FIRST PLACE... but yeah.. I am very anxious to ball inthese and see how they feel.. I LOVE balling in the X's due to how snug they are.. so we'll see how these turn out!

Ineed23s, Welcome to NikeTalk!

If I had a gun to my head and had to choose one. It would be the All-Stars. Thank god this is America and I can get them both!

-h23

Originally Posted by heat23

Ineed23s, Welcome to NikeTalk!

If I had a gun to my head and had to choose one. It would be the All-Stars. Thank god this is America and I can get them both!

-h23

Appreciate it my dude!

For the pic by bjvig414 on pg 52, who the hell wears a Giants jersey with womens Spizike? My goodness

Originally Posted by JordanBeast23

has anyone received an email from PYS.com confirming ur order has been processed?? i ordered tuesday night im still waiting.

Nope, I ordered mine on tuesday aswell. I got sick of waiting and emailed them anout 20 minutes ago. They better not BS me, cuz Im PayPal varified. Idid an INSTANT tranfer with my bank account. Im gonna be heated if I dont get my size 12..hehe.

Originally Posted by Nupey09

The XXIII's are the best looking non-retro shoe that will come out for the next couple of years. This shoe is Foamposite status!!! I hope MJ signature kicks leave the game after this one. Damn, it's been a long time coming, I still remember my Black/Red Sky Jordans (AJ I pre-schools for the youngins). They shot for the moon and actually hit the sun!!!

PS, the XXIII's are not the first nike basketball shoe to use the Nike Considered concept, the first shoe was the Zoom Kobe II.
Keep it pimpin
pimp.gif
!
um...have you been taking any illegal substances lately?

foamposite status?

more like hypebeast status.

these shoes are booty no matter how you look at it. the design is god awful... they look like a reebok shoe. the absolute WORST looking Jordan in the historyof the line.

hype got ya people loving this shoe....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

The XXIII's are the best looking non-retro shoe that will come out for the next couple of years. This shoe is Foamposite status!!! I hope MJ signature kicks leave the game after this one. Damn, it's been a long time coming, I still remember my Black/Red Sky Jordans (AJ I pre-schools for the youngins). They shot for the moon and actually hit the sun!!!

PS, the XXIII's are not the first nike basketball shoe to use the Nike Considered concept, the first shoe was the Zoom Kobe II.
Keep it pimpin
pimp.gif
!

grail status?

these shoes are booty no matter how you look at it. the design is god awful... they look like a reebok shoe. the absolute WORST looking Jordan in the history of the line.

HYPE dont have me, and I LOVE THIS SHOE! I cant wait to ball in them, I LOVE my xx2's, my xx1's, AND my xx's. I KNOW Im gonna LOVE myxx3's just as much!

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Keep it pimpin
pimp.gif
!

grail status?

these shoes are booty no matter how you look at it. the design is god awful... they look like a reebok shoe. the absolute WORST looking Jordan in the history of the line.

HYPE dont have me, and I LOVE THIS SHOE! I cant wait to ball in them, I LOVE my xx2's, my xx1's, AND my xx's. I KNOW Im gonna LOVE my xx3's just as much!
god bless your heart then
roll.gif
shoe is tacky, boring, cheesy,uninspired, and the worst of the line.

i guess its like how some people like those ugly %%% kobe 3's
laugh.gif

this shoe is not the way jordan brand should have went out with number 23. a niketalker could have designed a better shoe..

Keep it pimpin
pimp.gif
!

foamposite status?

NobleKane you funny but i got disagree with you. I dont know about others but Iam too old to be a hypebeast. I only own Jordan IIIs and could carelesshow much hypebeats drool over XIs, XIIIs, VIIIs, IVs, VIIs or any of the ugly jordans . Jordan IIIs are it for me.....anyway i like the XXIIIs and eventhoughmost hypebeast like the titaniums and Black stealths I am copping the all stars cuz i like the colorway and it suits me and not some reseller . If i didnt knowwho Jordan or basketball was I would still think the all-star XXIIIs are aesthetically pleasing.

Kobe II was not considered- that was a rumor that got spun out of control.

The XX3 is the first Nike B-Ball shoe to be considered.

Back
Top Bottom