***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Do they drop in March ?... colorway I think is 102... But anyways they look pretty nice... Ill take these over the 2nd drop White black reds

Patent Leather toe on the White/Stealths too, wow.

I want these now.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

They are looking good in those pics.

Originally Posted by hotkix

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Just copped the All-Stars off Hotkix.com. Got another size 11.
pimp.gif
Sizes 9 and 10 left. So if you're interested...get after it.

thanks!

your order already shipped! hopefully you'll get them this saturday.
smile.gif

i copped a sz. 10
pimp.gif

ALL STARS $199 SHIPPED WICKEDSHOES.COM............................. HURRY before they disappear and show up on ebay for $250

So of these PS are better than the actural colors that have been released! Nike needs to take some advice from these guys! Good Job.

I spent an hour on the phone with a Footaction employee and he was telling me that the All-Stars can still be stock-located, due to the fact that these shoesjust haven't sold in some towns. I am so upset because he told me I couldn't order over the phone, that I had to come into the store, but I live 2 and1/2 hours away from the closest Footaction.

Still depressed, no All-Stars for me (yet). I will keep looking! Any help will be great.

~Meister

Those White/Stealth XX3's are growing fast.........I was gonna pass on them even though they release on my birthday, but it's starting to look like imight have to get those as a present, which is good because i dont think i would drop $185 of my own money on them

The XXIII'S are just not fitting right on my right foot at all, I have tried everything, insoles, socks, I might have to sell them.
tired.gif
they fit perfect on the left foot.

I could be totally wrong, but I have a feeling the Anthracite colorway is shown on page 108 of the new SC - it's in the top left of the page...It's gota navy upper. Just a possiblity.

EDIT- I'll post pics in a minute.

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

The XXIII'S are just not fitting right on my right foot at all, I have tried everything, insoles, socks, I might have to sell them.
tired.gif
they fit perfect on the left foot.

I wore mine today. Kinda disappointed. The XX3 isn't the most comfortable shoe out-of-the-box. I'm hoping they break-in.

Back
Top Bottom