***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I'm seeing more and more people complaining about that right foot pain.. I have tried everything I can do break them in/make them feel more comfortable,and I just cant find the solution. The other day I actually wore 1 sock on my left foot, and 3, thats right 3 %$#*@ socks on my right foot!!! At first Ithought that it was the key to making them feel right.....3 hours later my right "pinky" toe was killing me. I'm at the point where I dont evenlike wearing them anymore. They actually scrape the skin right off, and draw blood. Any other shoe would be broke in by now....these on the other hand are notgoing to change anymore than they have. This might actually stop me from buying the other colorways dropping... A few months ago I was in my local corner shoestore (Athletes shoe) and I'm talking with the manager and she was telling me how JB is going to start making their shoes where 1 is slightly bigger thanthe other.... I blew her off cause this made no sense at all, but now I believe her. After wearing these it feels as if the right shoe isnt as wide as theleft...

They actually scrape the skin right off, and draw blood.
eek.gif
im starting to feel good about buying mine in a 13 insteadof a 12 now. i wear 3 pairs of socks so my foot wont slide around. it works too. id rather do that then have my toes amputated.

How come when I edit my post, it makes it into 1 giant paragraph? I have tried putting the spaces back in, but it doesnt work......anyone?

^^^ i think it does that for everybodies, cuz it does mine the same why, and ive noticed on a few other peoples replies as well

question: on the first page of this thread, it says that this shoe has full lenght zoom air, and it also says it has IPS, does it really have both? or is thatinfo outdated?

Is there any word on the white/red pair's availability? I've heard rumors that they'll be limited like the titaniums. Any truth to this or are westill in the dark on this matter?

Wow, all of the XX3s lined up on that table are incredibly clean and nice. Perfect color placements, probably won't get them for that reason alone. Thoseall white, with carolina "chasis" are amazing. Similar Columbia XI mid color on a XX3 works great.

I feel your anger man, same thing happened to me on eastbay. I ordered them within a minute they were availible and by the time they notified me my order wascancelled they were sold out everywhere. I was pretty angry. The thing that pissed me off the most is I know a bunch of people got two pairs in my size and Ijust ordered one and did not get em. Screw eastbay too!

They still show certain sizes available/in stock on eastbay? What's going on in there? Did they restock?

Anyways I have three pairs and un-DS a pair already. They're not the best for casual shoes, but will for sure look good with a nice pair of jeans andt-shirt. Now as for on the court I really like them. No complains there, Jordans for me has always had great grip no matter what. Anyways I'll definitelybe coppin the other colorways for my collections!

Does anyone feel a weird popping on the outside of each shoe when walking. I feel like the whole side panel with the stitching is going to pop off at somepoint. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Does anyone feel a weird popping on the outside of each shoe when walking. I feel like the whole side panel with the stitching is going to pop off at some point. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Yes, now that you brought it back up I remember as well. Feels like a cardboard box flapping in half if you know where I'm coming from. I wonder if thebreak-in time will eliminate that?

That sound will stop with time,also the pinky pain. I thought sumthin was wrong with me buying my actual size but 2 good wears and I'm good 2 go.there ishope fellas.wear ur shoes! Even tho I still think they should feel great out the box

Left shoe pops, and right shoe kills.... Wore them atleast 7-8 times now for good lengths of time. I'm going to put down the XIIIs today and wear themagain.

Padding of some sort - check
3 socks - check
a couple band-aids - check
neosporin - check

This is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

Is there any word on the white/red pair's availability? I've heard rumors that they'll be limited like the titaniums.

man , i hope to God this ain't true ...

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

i cant wait for the white/red ones but im interested in hearing how the black/blue XX3s look.

theres a pic of those black/blue XX3s in the latest issue of Dime (kobe on the cover), i dont have a scanner to get the pic for you but hopefully a fellowNT'er can post it up

its F'n SICK
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Does anyone feel a weird popping on the outside of each shoe when walking. I feel like the whole side panel with the stitching is going to pop off at some point. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

mine did this the first two wears. but by the third it was fine. mine was only the right shoe.

-J-

the next limited XX3 to be limited is the Anthracites I think..hopefully that'll leave the white/red XX3 to be a GR.

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

^just checked that issue of dime and didn't see any blue xx3s other than the titaniums

i could be wrong (maybe its the lighting), but in that pic where there are 3 XX3s hanging...that top shoe looks like a black based XX3 with a more royalblue midsole.

Back
Top Bottom