***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

The white/stealths are nice. I actually like them better than the black/stealths - only a little better. Have we gotten confirmation yet whether they will beGR or limited?

-S

hey thanks 1and12

23lolce9.jpg

thats close to what i had in mind

if the thick stitching on the upper was gold too

and the blue a little darker, more navy

JB needs to do these Flints PS asap

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Patent Leather toe on the White/Stealths too, wow.

patent plastic, you mean.

Come oh, for $185 do you expect actual leather or high quality material?
laugh.gif
This is JB!

For $185 I definitely expect high quality materials out of JB. They bastardize the retro's constantly with cheap materials but the price tag ischeaper. OG AJXI had patent leather obviously and were also cheaper than these XX3's. In the deeper recesses of my mind for $185 I expect it...but inreality with JB I don't really expect it. Somewhat of a paradox.

need more pics of these "anarchite" 23's. i'm really glad JB decided to make plenty colors of the mids this time around. i LOVED the white22's and the black 22's and wish they would have released more 22's like those, but that was it. we go the basketball leather ones (trash) and somewack altered versions like the omegas and pe's...more colorways of the OG white and black 22's would have been hot. all i can do is hope the countdownpack ones are fire

^^^^That last ps of the black and white 23's is sick. I would definitely cop if they brought those out.

Originally Posted by blco02

I could be totally wrong, but I have a feeling the Anthracite colorway is shown on page 108 of the new SC - it's in the top left of the page...It's got a navy upper. Just a possiblity.

When I came to this page, my eyes were instantly scanning for shoes that appeared to be final samples. The shoe you mentioned caught my attention as well.My initial instinct was that they were the Anthracite's since we have not seen pictures yet, but this doesn't really add up to me because Anthracite issupposed to be like a Graphite color. This color looks more like Obsidian or something. And even if JB's version of Anthracite means a more navyish color,what still doesn't make sense is that the colorway is White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite. That should imply that the shoe is mostly white. Nick, can youshare anything more? Is this a color that has flown under the radar?

EDIT- 1and12, I didn't notice that color in SC, but those seem more fitting as Anthracite's.

where are people finding sole collector magazine? i checked barnes and noble and my local newsstand and neither of them had the issue. where can i find it?thanks.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

where are people finding sole collector magazine? i checked barnes and noble and my local newsstand and neither of them had the issue. where can i find it? thanks.
I think right now they are only on sale at footlocker.

Originally Posted by Rob Strongo

Can someone scan the Sole Collector review of the XX3's?

If I have time later I'll scan some pics. There is some very nice colorways in there.

i hope jordan doesnt make too many colorways of this shoe.. it'll play it out and it'll also break my wallet

Man this is a hot shoe. Jordan Brand is 4 for 4 from the colorways I've seen..they're not all homeruns but certainly extra base hits. Kinda hopingthat's not the Anthracites in that pic with the lined up xx3s.

PERFECT 1and12

csog4.jpg

JB has to do an Olympic colorway for the XX3s (they did those XIX SE)

those Anthracites look ummm, i guess i should pick this issue Sole Collector up 1 day

but i know i have at least 2 more pairs to get, White/Stealths and White/Reds

for anyone who still didn't get either xx3s and lives in/by NYC, they still have them at Roosevelt field mall

Dizamn JB!!! I will be forced to buy every XX3 colorway! Move over countdown packs..sheeeesh.

Back
Top Bottom