***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by Shayes7

Man, I love the look of these shoes but they HURRRRTTTT like heck on the right side. I even tried using a shoe stretcher on the Stealths before I returned them with no success.
Yeah, my left foot was in pain every time I took a step. I was thinking about using a shoe stretcher also. How long did you leave them in for andaren't you supposed use some spray or something?

Marcus Banks is wearing the stealth XX3's right now and is slipping all over the court.
roll.gif

BTW, my stealth XX3's are not uncomfortable on me

Mine are fine. No toe pains for me. I'm ready for all the other colors. I'm actually getting them all. I love these shoes that much.

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

I left the shoe stretchers in for a few days before I wore them. I didn't use the spray that is supposed to help because I didn't want to mess up thematerial and the directions say to literally saturate the area but for those that have the new Sole Collector with MJ and Tinker on the cover. If you read theXX3 review. It talks about the issue but it seems to me that if you tend to have a wide foot, you will probably have a problem but if not, you will love these.It's like the XVII's. They also hurt my feet really bad.

these shoes are comfy but I feel like the xxii are better. Then again I have only worn my xxiii about 3 times

^^im gonna have to disagree i just played in my xx3 and i must say i love it
best performance imo since the xix

Then they make extra wide shoes for these NBA players, or they would be injured, and ready for toe surgery the way they run around.

At the same time they make my size 14, and even other peoples size 15 über-narrow..

I love these XX3s, but I guess going to have to put em down..

R.I.P
Jordan XX3s
Feb. 23rd, 2008 - Mar. 8th, 2008

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Then they make extra wide shoes for these NBA players, or they would be injured, and ready for toe surgery the way they run around.

At the same time they make my size 14, and even other peoples size 15 über-narrow..

I love these XX3s, but I guess going to have to put em down..

R.I.P
Jordan XX3s
Feb. 23rd, 2008 - Mar. 8th, 2008
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel ya man...but on the real side...yeah they will make a shoe for one that ball in the NBA..to their specs..
since this is going out to the general public I guess they made em like that...

I wear a size 14 and have wide feet but I haven't experienced any of pinky toe discomfort a lot of you are having when Iwore my stealths or all stars.

^ Thanks for the info. Too bad theyre out of size 12. Did you read the note? It says only 5000 will be made, can anyone confirm?

man for me, these shoes fit great... like a glove. I mean the pain is nothing new, espeically if you've been buying shoes for a while now... by now youshould know that every shoe has to be broken into. The only problem I have (especially with most of Tinker's designs) is that the lace holes can comeunstitched very easily. I hate that if you pull too strong when your lacing them they can rip. You'll notice this problem with shoes that have the samelace holes like the XI, XX1, and some team jordans

Makes you wonder though if Carmelo and Chris Paul switched out of the XX3's so quickly because of pain because I recall Chris or someone saying they werewearing them for the first half and then switching.

I just un-ds'd one of my All Stars last night. I walked around in them for a little bit and they feel awesome on the feet. Never felt any sort of pain atall and the cushioning was superb. I thought the XX2's were good on cushioning..but these feel soooo much better.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Shoetrends is pre-ordering White/Stealth/Black/Gold $170.00 ima pass.

anyone order from here before- is this site legit?

btw- when is this colorway scheduled to release?

Back
Top Bottom