***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Shoetrends is pre-ordering White/Stealth/Black/Gold $170.00 ima pass.

anyone order from here before- is this site legit?

btw- when is this colorway scheduled to release?
^^^Shoetrends is 100% legit

In the last 2 weeks, I picked up these.... Just picked up the All-Stars today. Persistent calling of stores and I found 2 pairs in one location...
XX3s are an instant classic.....
307912181.jpg

Shoetrends is very legit! They have the Stealths up for preordering but are the really limited to 5000 pairs as they claim? They look good Anyone know??

not sure if posted b4 but can sum1 throw up a good PhotoShop of what the stealths would look like with the titanium stitch patterns. and another one with theall-star pattern.

photo of all-starts with titanium pattern and stealth pattern and titaniums with stealh and allstar patterns. all in the correct color blockin of course.....

black 5's 1st jays back in 1st grade/ yall dont say nothin/ GOAT shoe introduced, bout 2 get in2 sumthin/ 70s OG and oh-5 green suede 'didas beanhalfshells/ GOAT nike, tie; CU Franchise and Forces mids must die/ and the top jay? be black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

If they were limited to 5000 pairs would they be selling them for $170? I think they would have them jacked up a bunch.

wow! did anybody else damn near kill themselves by falling down the stairs wearin these?

eek.gif
i slid a couple steps cuz of the plastic midfoot piece.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by volboy23

If they were limited to 5000 pairs would they be selling them for $170? I think they would have them jacked up a bunch.

Dude shoetrends is one of the og sites. Def legit. They pre-sold the Stealths and All Stars for $155 each.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Originally Posted by volboy23

Dude shoetrends is one of the og sites. Def legit. They pre-sold the Stealths and All Stars for $155 each.
I'm not saying they aren't legit. I just figured if they were that limited they would have a higher price.

IMO i think those White Stealths are the best color way yet.
But i need to see the Black/Royal before i buy them since im only getting on pair of XX3s.

I was also wondering, if the XX3s would have been the XX2s, would they have sold like the XX2s did or would they have sold like they are doing so now???
Hopefully that didn't confuse no one^^^, since i want to hear peoples opinions.

I hooped my my stealths and they fit fine, but the pop in the top of each fit when I walk in them. I don't notice it while Im playing, only when I'mwalking. Im thinking about sending them back to Nike, what do you guys think?

i have both the all-stars and the stealths in 9.5 and i don't understand how they can be so different in sizes. the all-stars seem to be atleast a half asize bigger than the stealths.

Back
Top Bottom