***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Did anyone see Michael Finley wearing the white/stealth against the Nuggets last night? I'll try and find some pics.

kob8 wrote:
In the last 2 weeks, I picked up these.... Just picked up the All-Stars today. Persistent calling of stores and I found 2 pairs in one location...
XX3s are an instant classic.....
307912181.jpg

After I read your post I decided to call my local Foot Action just to see, I was able to order 3 pairs of the Allstars. 2 size 12 & a 11.5. They stillhave a few sizes.

Thanks for the inspiration.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by pjfan9110

i have both the all-stars and the stealths in 9.5 and i don't understand how they can be so different in sizes. the all-stars seem to be atleast a half a size bigger than the stealths.
I dont understand how 2 shoes in the same pair can fit so different. My tinky toe is hurting right now its only the right shoe tho. I dont have thisproblem with my white pair. JB please step your game up and get this fixed for the future colorways.

It's funny but before people vouched for Shoe Trends, I used to hate the site because they were ALWAYS sold out but now I know why. Good prices+GoodService= Sold Out.

i posted a few days ago if some of you are seeing the soles with the thumbprint...easily deforming...my all stars had a few dents on the soles...hmm and i hadworn it only twice but im seeing some creases already..huhu

Why does the air-randy site say that the upcoming colorway is limited to 5k pairs? Does that mean 5k for that store?

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

They coulda rubbed poo all over the shoe. People are still gonna cop. Its been 23 years in the making.

That is all but true. My friend copped two pairs. One for himself and one for his future kid yet hes only 16.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

When this was thread was 1st posted it read limited by the release date/info for them, but now it is gone....

A store where I live is getting the White stealths in. I live in a very small town. The store still has some All Stars. They didn't get the Black ones. Idoubt the white ones are that limited. I wouldn't think the store would been able to get them.

I'm just curious to know exactly how many White/Stealth/Black XX3's were produced. I hope they aren't limited to 5,000 as I've been seeing. Cananyone please clear this matter up?

PRIME1984

Glad to hear you found your 23's.......

If anyone needs some stealths in the so cal area, there were some left as WSS in LB.........

Back
Top Bottom