***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

smh.gif
@ "Sneaker Villa: Limited event requiring $25 ticket (150 tickets being sold for a chance to buy one of the 23 available pairs at MSRP"

They've guaranteed themselves an extra $3175 from the 127 cats that won't get the shoes but hand over $25 for a chance at purchasing for retail whichis in fact more than retail because, if you do win, you bought a raffle ticket...
tired.gif

San Jose Shoe Palaces all say they are gettin the Titaniums... I called 5 different Shoe Palaces...

And can we get some info on the other 2 XX3 colorways that drop after the Blk/red... The White/Anthracite-silver sounds interesting

wait,

so the release is only for the titanium/blue colorway? phew, those are nice, but i wouldnt get them.

i want the stealth ones, so when do those come out? and will they be at niketowns?

What SneakerVilla and RSole are doing is exactly why this type of release won't work, I've said it before.

I don't understand why Brand Jordan feels the need to "take care" of these "über cool" retailers. As if they are getting a return on amarketing trailer. These shoes should have gone to NT's and big chain stores that actually move product (Finishline, Footaction, etc.).

I said it before and I will say it again, BJ fumbled this one bad.

To those going to SneakerVilla, I hope you have the cojones to snatch something if you are dropping $25 for a "chance" to get this exclusive shoe. Philly cats make me proud, I know damn well they won't have 150 security guards. BJ won't do a damn thing about the unfairness of the situation, so Iguess the consumer has to take action, show your dissapointment.

People in SJ, hit up your local Shoe Palace

This release is a scam...

They will end up all over the place...

WOW shaking my damn head at RSOLE.

The fact that they are marking them up should lead to them having their pairs taken away. They shouldnt even be on that list IMO.

Originally Posted by PAsSback

San Jose Shoe Palaces all say they are gettin the Titaniums... I called 5 different Shoe Palaces...

And can we get some info on the other 2 XX3 colorways that drop after the Blk/red... The White/Anthracite-silver sounds interesting

^^ umm, i think you have mixed messages. The black and red drop allstar weekend, maybe that what the SJ stores are talking about. Thewhite/anthracite/silver are the super limited ones that we are all talking about on this thread. Then the stealth after that. Not too sure that these limitedtitanium shoes will wind up anywhere expcept these 23 stores to be honest.

I dont care how much these cost Im ready to pay about 600 for them so .. lets see what goes down!

unless you are talking about the white/anthracite/silver lows that come out later this year. Not sure which you are talking about. I may have read your postwrong.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

like i said dudes, this isn't my personal call. it's our owners, they're being pretty strict with this release. it's company policy not to give prices out over the phone or internet. and there's no telling who from my job is looking at this post. but if you don't like the way we do business why shop, and why complain? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]we're still the best sneaker store in the saint louis area.[/color]

*edit* also, to those who've been calling or were thinking about it. we're doing a raffle as well. this was decided in the last 24 hours, not sure how i feel about it exactly.
Ehhhhh.....I dont know about that man.....People in stl arent big sneaker fiends like all these other cities......Id put money on the fact thatfootlocker in northwest plaza makes more money on a daily basis than r-sole does.

i still look at r-sole as the bastard child of Harold Pener
happy.gif
........andto be honest, nothing against the store, but the people there act stuck up and snotty to me..............I remember i walked in there with my cool grey XI`s onaround the time you guys got those all black foams and dude working there tried to tell me they were fake because they were clean(my first time EVER wearingthem............I just looked at him, laughed and walked out
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

like i said dudes, this isn't my personal call. it's our owners, they're being pretty strict with this release. it's company policy not to give prices out over the phone or internet. and there's no telling who from my job is looking at this post. but if you don't like the way we do business why shop, and why complain? we're still the best sneaker store in the saint louis area.

*edit* also, to those who've been calling or were thinking about it. we're doing a raffle as well. this was decided in the last 24 hours, not sure how i feel about it exactly.
Ehhhhh.....I dont know about that man.....People in stl arent big sneaker fiends like all these other cities......Id put money on the fact that footlocker in northwest plaza makes more money on a daily basis than r-sole does.

happy.gif
........and to be honest, nothing against the store, but the people there act stuck up and snotty to me..............I remember i walked in there with my cool grey XI`s on around the time you guys got those all black foams and dude working there tried to tell me they were fake because they were clean(my first time EVER wearing them............I just looked at him, laughed and walked out
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
well don't judge til you've met everyone here. we're a million dollar store, northwest plaza may do well, but they don't get the kickswe get. simple as that.

a million... thats it?

and charging $500 for those titaniums. you better hope nothin happens to the store because of that.

shpongled25:

laugh.gif
They said Titanium man...
Also, the Anthracite's are not the same as what everyone is talkin about in here... Look at the release dates thread, and NO, they are not lows... The onlylows so far are White/navy, White/red, and Black/gold.

Also...

elboricua 6: Have you lost your damn mind?? $600?? You can't be a grown man, paying $600 for some hype...

In the interest of fairness and telling both sides of the story, here's the latest on R. Sole
UPDATE: Previously, we had posted that, based on information from a source, R. Sole in St. Louis would be selling the Titanium XX3 for more than double face value ($500).
R. Sole manager Joe Wilson contacted Sporting News Friday evening to deny the report. He also said the store has yet to receive its shipment and the store -- like four others we've listed -- remains undecided on the price it will charge.
http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/TheSportingBlog/130915

It has been added, and accordingly, I've moved R. Sole to the undecided list, as that is their official stance. Now we wait for release day.

elboricua 6: Have you lost your damn mind?? $600?? You can't be a grown man, paying $600 for some hype...

Yeah man .. Im grown and Im willing to pay just about that .. I like it and Im not goign to be able to be out of work to get them .. so if ya wanna campfor me hit me up .. lmao

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

like i said dudes, this isn't my personal call. it's our owners, they're being pretty strict with this release. it's company policy not to give prices out over the phone or internet. and there's no telling who from my job is looking at this post. but if you don't like the way we do business why shop, and why complain? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]we're still the best sneaker store in the saint louis area.[/color]

Ehhhhh.....I dont know about that man.....People in stl arent big sneaker fiends like all these other cities......Id put money on the fact that footlocker in northwest plaza makes more money on a daily basis than r-sole does.

happy.gif
........and to be honest, nothing against the store, but the people there act stuck up and snotty to me..............I remember i walked in there with my cool grey XI`s on around the time you guys got those all black foams and dude working there tried to tell me they were fake because they were clean(my first time EVER wearing them............I just looked at him, laughed and walked out
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
well don't judge til you've met everyone here. we're a million dollar store, northwest plaza may do well, but they don't get the kicks we get. simple as that.

I guess you can say that..........Only reason you guys are more on the map now is because the asian dude that was with street legends was cut out of theequation........if they still had him and his Nike/JB connection, they would be one of those top 23 stores, guaranteed.........And.............Sneakerheadzgets the same Nike/JB products you guys do(what everybody wants).......maybe even more/better because of his Nike(Australia) connection............His locationjust sucks balls..........

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Yeah man .. Im grown and Im willing to pay just about that .. I like it and Im not goign to be able to be out of work to get them .. so if ya wanna camp for me hit me up .. lmao
r-sole wants $500 at their store and people are going to pay $1000 for them from resellers so whats $600

resellers are different, they're individuals. not apart of a company/retail store that shouldnt be jacking up prices to begin with.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Yeah man .. Im grown and Im willing to pay just about that .. I like it and Im not goign to be able to be out of work to get them .. so if ya wanna camp for me hit me up .. lmao
r-sole wants $500 at their store and people are going to pay $1000 for them from resellers so whats $600

well Im not about to pay 1000 and I do have it but screw that .. thats a trip for my girl and me paid in full

I think in situations like this, when supply is so scarce and rare, if someone sits in the cold for 4-5 days and buys something for MSRP, and then flips it for twice that amount, that's their deal because of the time they spent. I don't give stores that same pass.

I line up A LOT!
And I always felt that shops jacking up prices sucked.... Unless they're going to give you the shoes early.

how much do u guys thnk this will re-sell for?? cuz i really want these but i doubt that i will be able to copp a pair due to rarity of this shoe... so howmuch ya'll think it will go for????

Back
Top Bottom