***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

^^ lol i have midterms 2moro an im not doin regents are whatever so might as well enter that one. thats the only chance of me getting a pair legitly

All im saying is that my cuz is camping out and he is infront of the line but he is holdin my spot since I work till I go later .. I hope I have no beef when Iget there because I dont want *%@! to pop off if you are like number 19-back .... expecially when im buying his sneakers and mines ..

WOW ... the Jordan release is all over the news in DC ....

I'm actually happy to see what NT Chicago is doing .. Letting people be actually groupies and stand outside the duration of the time .. If you want themthat bad then stand there and after alll its said and done you are very deserving of it .....

If you are a reseller and going thru all that trouble to get a pair to get a profit .. LMAO you are very despret ... shame on you! .. If you got hooked up andare flippin then hey do your thing .. I bet many say they wouldnt but u damn well know you would!

was just down at The Shoe Gallery here in MIA ....

Those dudes in chitown GOT to be jealous knowin these boyz is campin in 70 degree weather
laugh.gif

heres a pic

All im saying is that my cuz is camping out and he is infront of the line but he is holdin my spot since I work till I go later .. I hope I have no beef when I get there because I dont want *%@! to pop off if you are like number 19-back .... expecially when im buying his sneakers and mines ..
for a sneaker that limited... maaaaaan, good luck. all power to you if you do get to keep spot #2.

I noticed all the e-bay auctions I saw for these were out of Canada, wonder why. I haven't seen a list for the international release, is that happeningtomarrow as well? I'm really curious to find out, after the fact, how many aren't numbered, and why. Guess time will tell which ones will be worthmore.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

All im saying is that my cuz is camping out and he is infront of the line but he is holdin my spot since I work till I go later .. I hope I have no beef when I get there because I dont want *%@! to pop off if you are like number 19-back .... expecially when im buying his sneakers and mines ..
for a sneaker that limited... maaaaaan, good luck. all power to you if you do get to keep spot #2.

what there will be beef if u come from work and u just go and try to get spot# 3

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

what there will be beef if u come from work and u just go and try to get spot# 3

you know there people that might have a problem if they didnt see me there the entire day ... thats all and then I come and jump right in although mycuz is holding me a spot ..
I also think that some store IE MOES and JIMMY are screwing with their customers saying they dont have em them saying saturday release then saying all pre soldetc etc etc .. thats kind of shaddy to me .

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

you know there people that might have a problem if they didnt see me there the entire day ... thats all and then I come and jump right in although my cuz is holding me a spot ..
I also think that some store IE MOES and JIMMY are screwing with their customers saying they dont have em them saying saturday release then saying all pre sold etc etc etc .. thats kind of shaddy to me .

if u jump in # 3 u will get beef on this hyped sneakers, some1 is going to speak up cuz your not in the line I'm saying

these kicks are decent at best... definitely not ugly but definitely not worth the hype either.... it just shows how jb trys to pull this kind of gimmick andpeople fall for it...i mean come on when has a newer jay ever sold out? you put a limited tag on it and say how many pairs are coming out and people will beastfor no reason... if these were GRs no1 would cop and thats a fact... i dont know whats worse JB playin everyone by makin em limited and hypin this release upor the people who get suckered into the hype...and trust me im not salty at all... i could careless about this release... im just sharing my opinion... id passon this shoe regardless if it was limited or not... but if people want this shoe regardless if its limited then more power to u... i hope u get em...

Synx sold all of their pairs to 1 person who paid $1000 for each pair..... Called Synx that moment I heard of this and the lady on phone said that people wherecamped out at the store yesterday and the moment they have 23 people in line they "supposedly" took their name and size and sent them home tocomeback tomorrow when they open.

Now after I heard the news talked to one of my guys and he referred me to this other store has them for $2000 each.

Originally Posted by you go boy

these kicks are decent at best... definitely not ugly but definitely not worth the hype either.... it just shows how jb trys to pull this kind of gimmick and people fall for it...i mean come on when has a newer jay ever sold out? you put a limited tag on it and say how many pairs are coming out and people will beast for no reason... if these were GRs no1 would cop and thats a fact... i dont know whats worse JB playin everyone by makin em limited and hypin this release up or the people who get suckered into the hype...and trust me im not salty at all... i could careless about this release... im just sharing my opinion... id pass on this shoe regardless if it was limited or not... but if people want this shoe regardless if its limited then more power to u... i hope u get em...

If these were GRs I would cop 2....and thats a fact.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

I noticed all the e-bay auctions I saw for these were out of Canada, wonder why. I haven't seen a list for the international release, is that happening tomarrow as well? I'm really curious to find out, after the fact, how many aren't numbered, and why. Guess time will tell which ones will be worth more.

yeah, i wanna know also about the international store that have xx3..hope i can get a pair of blue xx3...

For LA the lines outside Millennium for the raffle by size are set Again its 23 tickets for size that means 11 lines, first 23 people on each line will get afree ticket for the raffle on that particular size. The price is $250 and the raffle takes place tomorrow Friday 25 around 8am

i told the jordan rep karl about snyx
they will investigate what happened, Thye will regret what they did cause there supposed to have 23 pairs and
when the news said yesterday that snyx will get them all of a sudden the people that was not inline at niketown chicago headed over to snyx and the lady didntexpect all those people to camp out over there so i guess he talked to this idiot who paid $1200 each for these shoes and took 6 pairs to be raffled sincethere was 20 people camping out that day.

For the people in la the 23s are comming at millenium at santa monica I called up the manager today

You know, it's kinda interesting when I think about it. Why pay a reseller over a G when you can save that $$$ andpay someone with connects to an NBA team to get you a PE from a JB athlete. You know Ray Ray & other elite players will have special makeup XX3's& probably all players except Melo & CP3 who participate in All-Star weekend may have a special XX3 colorway as well. And if you're reallypatient, you know pairs from the Jordan Classic h.s. game will pop up also. 1029 is limited, but a PE is more coveted for similar money, IMO.

^^ really good point. never really thought about that till now actually. i wanna see some ray allen XX3s in boston colorways.

So... is there gonna be a raffle tomorrow morning or did they already raffle them at millenium at slauson?

Shhh.Big ups to anyone campin out to get dem joints..ya´ll some true j heads.On da real, i aint bout all that let alone the price tag on dem joints.But i dogot my $185 plus $75 more stashed away for me and my sons´ stealths when they drop.Hope wifey dont make me sleep on da couch if she find out da price tag onem.
ohwell.gif

All over in NT London. Picked mine up! There were only 16 pairs for sale from the 23, a few staff and Nike UK reps had dipped their mits in first. Was even arumour of the Sultan of Brunei getting one of the missing pairs. Little disappointed on the turn out, there were some people in line with no interest insneakers let alone the Jordans and openly admitted this saying they were only their to make some money, one lad sold his for £400 ($800) outside . Some peopleneed to learn how to campout too, people went missing for hours on end and expected their place in line to be there when they got back, pissed a few peopleoff. Will post some pics when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom