***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Just passed by 34th st FA on my way to work and seen all the cats lined up outside...Man its brick out there....Shouts to any NT'ers in line...Im rightacross the street

Originally Posted by liquidrice

From Sneaker News

With just one day left on the official release of the Air Jordan XX3 Premier, they have already hit ebay. Expect this very first auction to hit the triple digits.

*link removed*

air-jordan-xx3-ebay-1.jpg

hahahaha $100!!!!...<

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Forget about NT Chicago, folks....all gone.

Already?! I know heads were lined up in the cold all week so congrats to all who got theirs.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but will the white/red all-star colorway be REALLY limited? Or is it closer to a limited gr like the packs?They're growing on me as a hooping shoe but if its something to camp out for then I'll pass.

I was by the 34th street footlocker 2 days ago and saw 2 people sitting around looking mad cold and sad as hell. I'm hoping they're waiting for thesethings, and if they are I feel sorry for them

That's weak that places give out numbers instead of making people camp. If someone's stupid enough to sit in the cold for 4 days for a $600 profit letthem do it. No matter what the shoes should not be accounted for until the release date.

I was pissed when I came to work today and saw all the dorks had left NTNY. Let those whores sit in the cold till they freeze and need their toes amputated.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

That's weak that places give out numbers instead of making people camp. If someone's stupid enough to sit in the cold for 4 days for a $600 profit let them do it. No matter what the shoes should not be accounted for until the release date.

I was pissed when I came to work today and saw all the dorks had left NTNY. Let those whores sit in the cold till they freeze and need their toes amputated.
roll.gif

That's weak that places give out numbers instead of making people camp. If someone's stupid enough to sit in the cold for 4 days for a $600 profit let them do it. No matter what the shoes should not be accounted for until the release date.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rhcp729

so just curious, is there anyone coming to saint louis from the boards? we've had a few hundred phone calls over the last week with people asking questions. let's see how the most anticapted shoe release in recent memory goes down in america's most dangerous city.

Are ya'll gon' be charging retail? I'm from St. Louis but I'm away at school and I was gonna come back for the release but then I heardthat $500, I had to rethink driving 2 hours for the XX3's

Security at the Galleria Mall in Houston, TX hasn't been very understanding with the upcoming release of the Air Jordan XX3. They will not allow anylineups in store and the thought of a crowd outside each door has raised serious concerns over public safety.

Kickz will be doing the release in a way as fair as possible, giving EVERYONE the chance to get a pair of the upcoming AirJordan XX3. Online at ? you can register for the lottery specifying your size. Winners will be randomly drawn tomorrow morning and will be contacted. Limit1 entry per person - anyone who enters more than once will be removed from the drawing.

^^^ DAYUM that is gonna be FLOODED with people wanting to cop them from other places in the US if not the world... can't wait to see how that works...

Originally Posted by 213ws

Security at the Galleria Mall in Houston, TX hasn't been very understanding with the upcoming release of the Air Jordan XX3. They will not allow any lineups in store and the thought of a crowd outside each door has raised serious concerns over public safety.

Kickz will be doing the release in a way as fair as possible, giving EVERYONE the chance to get a pair of the upcoming Air Jordan XX3. Online at ? you can register for the lottery specifying your size. Winners will be randomly drawn tomorrow morning and will be contacted. Limit 1 entry per person - anyone who enters more than once will be removed from the drawing.

That is partially true. If you live in Houston, go to Kickz at Galleria Mall by 8 pm tonight. You have to fill out a form there. The drawing will takeplace tonight so there won't be chaos waiting there in the morning. You can only fill the form out IN-STORE.....there is no online form.

they might as well sell them before RD.

Originally Posted by 213ws

Security at the Galleria Mall in Houston, TX hasn't been very understanding with the upcoming release of the Air Jordan XX3. They will not allow any lineups in store and the thought of a crowd outside each door has raised serious concerns over public safety.

Kickz will be doing the release in a way as fair as possible, giving EVERYONE the chance to get a pair of the upcoming Air Jordan XX3. Online at ? you can register for the lottery specifying your size. Winners will be randomly drawn tomorrow morning and will be contacted. Limit 1 entry per person - anyone who enters more than once will be removed from the drawing.

That is partially true. If you live in Houston, go to Kickz at Galleria Mall by 8 pm tonight. You have to fill out a form there. The drawing will take place tonight so there won't be chaos waiting there in the morning. You can only fill the form out IN-STORE.....there is no online form.

Does that mean the form on this website is not valid??? http://www.kickzhtown.com/

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Does that mean the form on this website is not valid??? http://www.kickzhtown.com/

Not sure, metalmaned. I am going off of what they told me when I called. There is a "raffle" for the size run tonight; maybe there is a "lottery" for one pair too.

From what their site says it looks like they are doing the online lottery for all their sizes since you have to enter what size you are... Who knows but Igave it a shot anyways, LOL

Back
Top Bottom