***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

^^ I love the "All-Stars" as well, I've only wore them once, and they are too nice to rock the heck out of them, so I put them back in the box.
Still looking for another worthy occasion to wear them.

AJIIIpLATINum

Why do you keep taking pictures of yourself in them?
laugh.gif

The first time I understand, but c'mon.. jus wasting space now

It aint hate homie...

Its just that people aint tryna see your feet from four different angles, especially when trying to look for important information

the red whites look so plain to me..almost like prototypes....i heard the stitching is gonna be the same as the titanium, which should help, but ho bout somered stitching, or SOME color on a fairly bland shoe....

when are we gonna get some pics of the anthracites?

Just wondering, but what Anthracite info do we have and where did it come from?

This is ALL of the XX3 info that I am aware of at this time (not counting the lows):

Air Jordan XX3 Premier
White/University Blue/Titanium
Released

Air Jordan XX3
White/Varsity Red/Black
Released

Air Jordan XX3
Black/Stealth/Varsity Red
Released

Air Jordan XX3
White/Black/Metallic Gold/Stealth
Released

Air Jordan XX3
White/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red
June

Air Jordan XX3
Black/White/Varsity Red
HO '08

Air Jordan XX3
Black/White/University Blue
HO '08

Air Jordan XX3
Black/White/Varsity Royal
HO '08

Just picked up my gray stealths!! By far the best looking of the 3 main colorways! (The carolina blues are in a class of their own!) What really sets these offare the black soles! Pure fire!!! I don't know if I want to wear them or not!

^Haven't worn my Stealths yet. Waiting till this weekend for the wrap-up party for the movie my wife just got through working on.

Haven't wore mine either. Best colorway by far IMO besides the titaniums of course. I'm not even feelin the All Stars and the white/red are WAY tooplain.

img1849tk6.jpg

img1852ko5.jpg

Here are my 2 XX3's. I had the Black Stealth's also, but took them back so I could get the Grey's!

You be the judge, but these are my 2 Fav. XX3's so far. Only thing I dislike is how the patent creases so easily.

UnDS'd (LOL) my black stealths last night for a couple of hours. Very comfortable. I'm impressed.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

the red whites look so plain to me..almost like prototypes....i heard the stitching is gonna be the same as the titanium, which should help, but ho bout some red stitching, or SOME color on a fairly bland shoe....
yea the stitching is going to be the same as the titanium ..they have the pics in the !@+%@@!+!*%!# forum

are the toeboxes on the AllStars and White/Greys patent leather?

are any of the future white based xx3s going to NOT have patent?

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

are the toeboxes on the AllStars and White/Greys patent leather?

are any of the future white based xx3s going to NOT have patent?

Yes they are both patent, and it looks like the White/Red XX3's will be tumbled leather.

i love mine looks and performance wise....i have very narrow feet so that might help me but they have great traction...low to the ground and comfortable

Just got mine delivered today from NDC and I am really feelin the grey ones....

23's such an upgrade over the 22's.....

Here's my 23 batch......Now just the wht/red ones and I am done......

312648516.jpg

312394560.jpg

312394559.jpg

just came back from vacation today and i found these in my room very nice my dad went and got them for me

i heard that the XX3's that are coming out on the 5/31 are not limited any more. is that true?please say yes, so that i dont have to camp.

I dont see why the white/red XX3 are gettin so much hype. They aint even all that. worst colorway so far IMO. Just way too plain.

Back
Top Bottom