***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Has anyone been wearing the White/Stealths outdoors much (just walking around, I mean). Curious to see how they're aging/holding up.

I sport mine at least twice a week. They holding up good. They haven't creased much more then the initial creases, so that's good. All in all they solider's! So far....only time will tell.

If you get a chance, I'd love to see how that clearish sole is holding up. Any pics would be appreciated. I assume you're wearing outdoors?

122nns3.jpg

After seeing several pics of Joe Johnson's XX3's, there are evident creases on the side panels, but obviously, ballin' in them will make thecreases worse.
For those that have worn these several times casually, how are the creases looking like on your side panels?

So I'm finally ready to break out my White/Stealth XX3s. Did anyone pre-treat their kicks with any sort of water proofer? Did you use a different part onthe toe than the side panels?

whats the colorway for the xx3 QS?....

The White/Varsity Red is the "QS". I'm still curious about the info someone provided about this mysterious Anthracite colorway. I'm prettypositive that it does NOT exist and is NOT releasing.

Originally Posted by CL2423

After seeing several pics of Joe Johnson's XX3's, there are evident creases on the side panels, but obviously, ballin' in them will make the creases worse.
For those that have worn these several times casually, how are the creases looking like on your side panels?

the creasing on the side panel obviously isnt nearly as bad as the toebox, but it is still there... ive been ballin hard for the last 2 weeks so you canmake your own assumptions

the side panels crease, but it is not very evident. no big deal. i have the stealths, not a big deal. im scared of gettin a pair with the patent pleather tho.

I LOVE HOW ppl freak out/....i just wanted to know if these wil lbe soo popular...seeing how JB is going down the drain!!!

im not asking anyone to predict the future!!

which XX3s release the week after the carmines?
argyle or dna stitching?
qs or gr?

theres two white/reds but i dont know which

Is there any "CONFIRMED" info on any other XX3 colorways besides the white/red? I was really looking forward to the anthracites, but now it lookslike those are scrapped. I really like the lows that hit on July 12th, the white/navy ones. But I would really like to see some more mids.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

which XX3s release the week after the carmines?

argyle or dna stitching?

qs or gr?

theres two white/reds but i dont know which

2 WHITE/RED xx3'S??
nerd.gif

The White/Red colorway releases on May 31st (a week after the Carmine's). Although the samples featured argyle stitching, it has since been changed it to"DNA" stitching. They are not a quickstrike since we already know the release date. I would call them a limited GR since their availability will besimilar to the All-Star's. So just to make things clear, there is only ONE version of the White/Red colorway releasing and they release on May 31st andhave "DNA" stitching.

wig splitta82, at this time, the only other XX3 Mid's that are set to release are the Motorsport, JBAAC East, andJBAAC West colorways that are scheduled for Fall/Winter of this year.

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

The White/Red colorway releases on May 31st (a week after the Carmine's). Although the samples featured argyle stitching, it has since been changed it to "DNA" stitching. They are not a quickstrike since we already know the release date. I would call them a limited GR since their availability will be similar to the All-Star's. So just to make things clear, there is only ONE version of the White/Red colorway releasing and they release on May 31st and have "DNA" stitching.

wig splitta82, at this time, the only other XX3 Mid's that are set to release are the Motorsport, JBAAC East, and JBAAC West colorways that are scheduled for Fall/Winter of this year.

thank you

this is actually making me reconsider carmines and buying them at a later time
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

The White/Red colorway releases on May 31st (a week after the Carmine's). Although the samples featured argyle stitching, it has since been changed it to "DNA" stitching. They are not a quickstrike since we already know the release date. I would call them a limited GR since their availability will be similar to the All-Star's. So just to make things clear, there is only ONE version of the White/Red colorway releasing and they release on May 31st and have "DNA" stitching.

wig splitta82, at this time, the only other XX3 Mid's that are set to release are the Motorsport, JBAAC East, and JBAAC West colorways that are scheduled for Fall/Winter of this year.

about time some one cleared this up.

For the Motorsport colorway, there is some conflicting info as far as the release date goes. I am still hearing Summer (as I originally posted in the releasedate thread) and Gentry's presentation at the NYC event seemed to suggest Summer as well. Others on this board have said that they will release in October.I guess you can decide what you want to believe for now. As far as availability, I'd expect them to be at least as limited as the All-Star's, butpossibly more so. On the other hand, don't worry about them being as limited as the Premier's. I hope that gives you some sort of an idea.

They tried Miami though.......theres was only one store that had the limited XX3's, but New York had like 8 stores sellin 'em

Do the Motor Sport's have the same material on the side panels as the JBAAC's, i.e. the ugly fake looking leather? I really hope they make them in thesame way they made the Black Stealths and the White Stealths.

Back
Top Bottom