Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'll leave my two cents.....Take it for what it's worth. No offense to FlipJays....But he might be wrong in this case.... Those un-numbered pairs you guys have or see pop up, they are apart of THIS initial release.....So what i'm trying to say is that, "all 1058 of the Titanium XX3's were NOT numbered, just half, which is 529. I do not believe there will be another release for this particular colorway, but there are other colorways i feel are nicer/better than these that will release months later. So if you want them, you should have obtained them if you could, or bid away on everyone's favorite site. Regarding the All-Star's release, as i have said earlier, the numbers will be EXACTLY like the QS XX's....Basically a Limited GR....They are not a LS in any form or fashion...You should be able to obtain these fairly easy... While the Stealth's are a GR. Hope that clears up all the confusion & pure speculation floating around. PO

None taken PO...
Straight....
pimp.gif

I didn't wan't anyone to get offended, i'm just passing down the information that "powers from above" have provided me with.

PO

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

DUDE ^^^ Read PO's post.

Also... Rsole got them because of their Company, not that particular store.

Its cool that stores can get away with selling them at a higher price. But I wouldnt get into a habit of doing that.
umm id like to say that PO edited his post a few minutes after i posted mine. im not THAT stupid LOL

Originally Posted by playmaker09

Gentry has been saying Jordans will become limited after XX3's. If this is a sign of things to come, then
eyes.gif
I hope its not...I would really be done with jordan brand then...MJ please please FIRE GENTRY!!! Somebody who actually cares should be over thebrand... Tinker would be the man for the job imo

300651024.jpg

pimp.gif

Keepin' em!

And a question for those that want a petition and/or GR release of this colourway...do you genuinely want the shoe or are you just mad you can't get yourhands on a pair because of whatever reason? Just asking.

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

DUDE ^^^ Read PO's post.

Also... Rsole got them because of their Company, not that particular store.

Its cool that stores can get away with selling them at a higher price. But I wouldnt get into a habit of doing that.
umm id like to say that PO edited his post a few minutes after i posted mine. im not THAT stupid LOL
I only edited it to seperate the paragraph & make it easier to comprehend. The orginal post i created before yours is exactly what FlipJays qouted,which anwsered your question. PO

Why am i the only questioning why JB numbered 1 through 529 yet released ANOTHER 529 to the rest of the wrold..doesnt that "void" the 1 through 529numbering system?

Some people actually got numbered ones in Canada...

Maybe they mixed them all up and forgot to seperate the two batches?

they should have just labeled each shoe "x of 1058"....

i mean can someone see where im coming from?!?!?

Originally Posted by soulize dp

And a question for those that want a petition and/or GR release of this colourway...do you genuinely want the shoe or are you just mad you can't get your hands on a pair because of whatever reason? Just asking.

again, i say these are the best colorway imho.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Honestly, I think the whole numbering issue is just another way for JB to make something "limited", seem even more limited.

The 529 pairs in the US was basically a marketing scheme to celebrate the #23. 23 pairs in 23 stores.
Just wouldn't sound right if we said 46 pairs in 46 stores...

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by soulize dp

And a question for those that want a petition and/or GR release of this colourway...do you genuinely want the shoe or are you just mad you can't get your hands on a pair because of whatever reason? Just asking.

again, i say these are the best colorway imho.

why is it so hard to believe that people actually like the shoe for what it is? Do you not understand that if made into a GR, these won't be hitting$1000+ on eBay?

While they're at it, feel free to dig up some old news footage during the days where riots and violence broke out because people wanted to get Js and Nike/JB got plenty of heat for it afterwards.

Seeing how release dates came and went for new sigs in the past 7 to 8 years, I believe that this is exactly what they wanted. Limit and hype upthe intial release, and suddenly, the other colorways become appealing because sooooo many people were gonna miss out.

ijapino wrote:

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Honestly, I think the whole numbering issue is just another way for JB to make something "limited", seem even more limited.

The 529 pairs in the US was basically a marketing scheme to celebrate the #23. 23 pairs in 23 stores.
Just wouldn't sound right if we said 46 pairs in 46 stores...

I agree.
They should have just released them on the 23rd instead of the 25th. They would have sold out just as fast even though the 23rd was a wednesday.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by rhcp729

what lesson is it teaching him though? he paid what he had to for the shoes, and sold them at HIS price. people didn't have to buy them. but we sold out of them rather fast, and had over 100 people line up. when we annoucned the price, people didn't flinch, because they WANTED these shoes. there's no one to blame here but jordan brand, don't point the finger at our store. and i know it's not against me, but i do collect a paycheck from them each month.

Lets break it down...

The retail price on these shoes was $230 which means the stores bought them for wholesale at roughly $125/pair, I'm not 100% sure that is what they wholesaled at but it's within $5.

So a store selling them at retail price would make a profit of roughly $105 on each pair which would be a total of $2415 after selling their 23 pairs which is pretty damn good money.

Now R-Sole sold them for $500 which gave them a profit of roughly $375 per pair which comes out to a total of $8625 for all 23 pairs that sold. So basically they made $6210 MORE PROFIT then stores that sold them at RETAIL. It would take 3 1/2 stores selling them at retail to make as much profit as they did off 23 pairs of shoes.
Now if you don't think JB is going to look into this and they can/will possibly take action and decide to no longer sell your store JB products to sell in it... Then I'd say that would be a pretty valuable lesson to your owner not to screw people over. Yes people paid the price and yeah he made a quick $8600 but in the long run he could potentially lose out on hundreds of thousands in profit from selling JB mechandise and I don't know about you but I'd take the latter of those choices myself!!!!

And you are absolutly right in a way JB is to blame because they should have ONLY released these shoes at NIKE STORES so that they could actually control these shoes releasing so if that happened your store would have never gotten them and your owner wouldn't have had a chance to be the super greedy person he is. But the fact remains, JB decided not to sell them at just Nike locations and gave your store the "hook up" to be one of the "Top 23 JB Stores" in the country and this is how your owner repaid them for the hook up. Your owner was the one that set the price that these shoes sold for out of your store so I still can "point the finger" at him and your store for selling them for that much...

we weren't 'hooked up'. by your terms. our COMPANY was a top 23 retailer, and our company owner chose our store out of the 40 something other stores to carry these shoes. no matter what store would have received them, the price would've been the same. don't assume until you know everything. you know what happens when you assume...

well there are some points made on both sides....it is MSRP (the S stands for suggested) and its just that a suggestion, so they can charge what theywant....is it right in a moral sense, i would say NO.....and as far as pulling accounts goes i have seen a few accounts get pulled in my day for things likethis....one of the first SB accounts in the country got pulled for 1 year due to over charging....Nike knows it "keeps the lights on" in most stores,but $500 is hella steep....and as for people not buying the shoes if the price is to high
laugh.gif
.....people will do stupid @%$# all day to get sneakers in this time andday......but is it right......a question you will have to ask your self....

I can't believe y'all fall for this crap every time....ridiculous. Gentry is probably lighting cigars with $100 bills, lol.

i could have tried to get them but it was pouring hard thursday nite and i refuse to camp out in the rain for anything materialistic

i havent read alot about these shoes so i have really no knowledge on them but are they really worth 230????? like material wise???

Back
Top Bottom