Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'll leave my two cents.....Take it for what it's worth.

No offense to FlipJays....But he might be wrong in this case....
ohwell.gif

Those un-numbered pairs you guys have or see pop up, they are apart of THIS initial release.....

So what i'm trying to say is that, "all 1058 of the Titanium XX3's were NOT numbered, just half, which is 529......

I do not believe there will be another release for this particular colorway, but there are other colorways i feel are nicer/better than these that will release months later.

So if you want them, you should have obtained them if you could, or bid away on everyone's favorite site.
laugh.gif

Regarding the All-Star's release, as i have said earlier, the numbers will be EXACTLY like the QS XX's....Basically a Limited GR....They are not a LS in any form or fashion...You should be able to obtain these fairly easy...Collectors item, maybe. Limted, HELL NO!!!!!!

While the Stealth's are a GR.

Hope that clears up all the confusion & pure speculation floating around.
pimp.gif

PO

PO,
Need some answers from you without getting you to spill to much....
THIS initial release.....
-does THIS mean that there will be another release to come in a very similar colorway?

. but there are other colorways i feel are nicer/better than these that will release months later.
-will a blue painted foot craddle appear on any upcoming 08' jordan XX3 mid releases?
-will the stitch patern used on the titanium XX3 be used on any upcoming 08' Jordan XX3 mid releases?

PO,
hopefully you can shed some light before this post is deleted.

And a question for those that want a petition and/or GR release of this colourway...do you genuinely want the shoe or are you just mad you can't get your hands on a pair because of whatever reason? Just asking.

Your question makes no sense to me. Why would somebody do a petition unless they genuinely wanted the sneaks? Maybe to mess up resell value butI doubt thats the case unless somebody is a serious hater.

i'm pretty dissapointed in the direction JB has gone. first they release a beautiful colorway that basically every jordan head won't have. second JBhypes up the 23 release in order to get everyone's punanny's wett and produce sickening sales when the all stars come out along with the stealths. thisrelease shows JB's greed only interested in producing sales even if it means denying J fans what they want which are beautiful colorways and good qualityjordans.

IMO JB feels betrayed of the success of the variant market and how jordan fans switched over and payed for fake kicks. JB has showed their dissapointment andis now denying us with something beautiful that only benefits their hype for the XX3 and a few reseller market albeit only about 1000 shoes for it.....

based on the publicity hype for these i wouldn't be suprised if JB produced an abundunce of XX3's and want to make sure that every single one of themsell for RETAIL!

Originally Posted by bird junior23

I got my 11 at Walter's. I was very impressed how things were handled. We even got donuts from a JB Rep. it was awesome. The only complaint I have is that the weather was a SOB for sure. The whole line 1-23 got along throughout the whole time we were there and when people tried to rush out there a few hours before the release we all got in order and let no one squeeze in that didn't belong. Thank you top 23 from Walter's ha it was good. We even saw Young Dro lol and many women were harassed lol.

haha what up bro. its #21 the cat in the ski mask. but yeah man i thinks ours went pretty well. i cant believe i got my size

Did anybody outside of the U.S. get a numbered pair? If so, maybe the shipments were mixed up and instead of all numbered pairs going to the US accounts,some were shipped overseas. I do like the point that was made about why not just number them to 1058 and eliminate the issue.

Did any of the 18 from R-Sole get a numbered pair?

Yo PO...thanks for the 411 as usual and making it clear.

Kingcrux...crazy pix....nice to get the overseas feeling out there. At least lots of cats
had a chance to cop their pr.

The colorway of these is probably the favorite of what I've seen and look close to Flint XIII (one of my faves)...
I'm still heated JB made these so limited.....pretty dumb IMO
eyes.gif

Too bad they didn't put these on Flight Club....NOW THERE's and IDEA!!!!
eek.gif

I think alot of people would have copped and it would have been way better than those XV's
sick.gif

So, did anybody in Houston win a pair from Kickz? Im anxious to find out. Thanks

Good looks on the All Star pics, I thought that was a regular release

SMH at all these normal colorways being limited

Also SMH at JB waiting until the 23rd installment to put actual care/quality into the damn shoe

good video. Those white/red pairs are hot and hopefully they'll drop sometime. Anyways how limited is the All Star colorway? is there any idea which storeswill carry these?

Thanks for sharing the DVD.
Seems like JB is implementing some of the
quality and craftmanship that Cole Haan uses.
Makes sense due to Nike owning Cole Haan.
I'll pay more for better craftmanship and design.

Cool Grey XXIIIs give me four pair.

Thanks for sharing the pics, kingcrux31. Looked like a good event. I definitely have to hit you up when I go to the Philippines. Not used to going to the nicepart of the Philippines. My family is 2 hours away, without traffic!

Readin some of these post you have to put some stuff into consideration .. yes a suggested retail price is just that .. suggested, however some companies havepolicies of how much markup/markdown a store can do with their products and if 2x times the price is to much is grounds for termination. The same thing goesfor mark downs some companies do not let their products be ridiculous reduce to a sale price ..

with that said, I dont see how many other stores did the correct thing and let their consumers buy the XX3 at the retail price .. I think if you are a storeand you not in need of money you shouldnt take advantage into an already screwed up price ...

Lastly, the store JB should be looking at are Jimmy Jazz which pre sold their kicks to Mr X and none of the fan and MOES since I have not seen or heard ofanyone tha tbought their pairs there .. these store most likely did shady business to make a quick buck ..

If there were unnumbered 23's there is NOTHING special about having the numbered 23rd pair

I'd love to have the shoe period

I just REFUSE to camp or pay 230 for them

NOW THESE J'S BRINGS BACK THE HYPE IN ME JUST LIKE THE CEMENT IV'S!!!!! definitely will copp waaay over retail but will represent to the fullest withalllllllllll the gear to go with it!! titanium XX3 to get the ladies wettt stealths for beaters white reds to $hhh on foo's on da court.....

the allstars can go to hell as with JB. my moneys going in the resellers martket for the titaniums and below retail for the rest.

Just so you know I found a website selling these for $1,323, if anyone is still interested. They have size 7.5 and 13 and are NOT one of the top 23 stores. I tmight be by consignment or the guy went and camped out for them.

Just to Chime in on the R-Sole situation.... No they won't have their account pulled....

But trust this..

Ya might not get the next release after pulling that, as it was frowned upon. Take it from me or take it as Ducktales.

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

titanium XX3 to get the ladies wettt
SMH. And what ladies will that be? Probably 99% of all women wouldn't even know what the hell they are. :smh: And to say that JB can go to hellthat your money is going to the resell market. Wow! It's people like you who keep them in business which hurts the real Jordan lovers.

Back
Top Bottom