Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

^I dont have pics of card. But He told me and another person who saw the card.
but can you get pics of that pair/card soon?

no

he lives nowhere near me and besides its not that serious

it's not that serious? it's the 23rd pair of the xx3's. it's going to hold a bit more value than the rest. i'm calling ducktales, i looked through all our pairs and the closest we got was 17. but please have your boy take some pics and prove me wrong, cause i'd really like to see that tag.
again its not that serious if no one believes me i dont care

^^ for shame. I bet dude is charging $1500 each. I've never seen such madness. To those that know, did some of the "special" Lebron IVs go forthis kind of money?

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

Just to Chime in on the R-Sole situation.... No they won't have their account pulled....

But trust this..

Ya might not get the next release after pulling that, as it was frowned upon. Take it from me or take it as Ducktales.

The likelyhood of their account getting completely pulled is slim but it CAN happen. But as you said I wouldn't be surprised in the least if theydidn't send them a release or 2. Didn't that happen to Sheiks last year? I guess were gonna find out what happens...

PO mentioned that ROCK might be able to shed some more light on these stores getting in trouble... So how about it Rock... Any info you can drop for us???
happy.gif

im trading my pair to an og collector thats feining for them but couldnt get his hands on them. so far he's offered me any 5 countdown packs of my choicefor the rest of the year and even some og space jams and dmp..gotta think this one out to see what i want
happy.gif

u mean actual OG spacejams from 95'/96' or the 2001 spacejams? pretty sure not the OG ones but either way he's still getting the worse end of thedeal. he must have some sorta down syndrome to offer all those pairs just for a pair he could get with 1k on ebay.

LOL .. if you cant fit them then Ill pic one infrared and SJ .. hands down .. anything else whatever

I just saw one pair in Flight Club for 1250 I guess the guy wants 1k for them sz 11 ...

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

u mean actual OG spacejams from 95'/96' or the 2001 spacejams? pretty sure not the OG ones but either way he's still getting the worse end of the deal. he must have some sorta down syndrome to offer all those pairs just for a pair he could get with 1k on ebay.
my fault i meant 01 ds spacejams...he doesnt really care he has cash and multiple pairs of each.and he doesnt do ebay he has no time for it like hedidnt to get the xx3s.

dope piks boss CRUX..mang i wish i was in states for this release..and man o man i wish i was back in PItoo
frown.gif
..congrats to the peps who got their pair.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

eek.gif
There is a auction on e-bay out of florida thats going for $14,600.00 no joke
eek.gif

and they're fake. [mase]wwooooooww[mase]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-Jordan-XX3-...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm almost positive this guy was at Sneakervilla. They made a big deal about him being from Florida, and I know he took a size 13.

But can someone please tell me who is paying these prices?
Those are FAKES and they are a size 10 not 13 so they aren;t the guy from Shoe Villa you were refering to...

Just because the auction is at that price that does not mean the people bidding will actually pay for them...

And btw, you're not supposed to post links to live auctions, that's why the other people talking about it didn't post them.

Another release like this to come? WTF is this? Only 10 states can get the better desgined shoes that they decided to release? JB is screwing over alot ofpeople with this nonsense

Originally Posted by bird junior23

The JB rep. in Atlanta said another XX3 release like the 23 store release will take place again later this year. I would get if there's no info on those that could possibly be it. He said he is even yet to see that other limited pair so I doubt that one is it. If there is another 23 store release I wonder if it will be the same stores?
whaaaa?! wow that sounds interesting. maybe the next ones gonna go to the top 45 stores worldwide so it can be ONE STORE more limited than the firstone LOL. actually i wouldnt be surprised if that happened

^ 06/2008 Air Jordan XX3 (limited release to urban accounts & Niketowns)
xxxxxx-xxx White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite
$185.00

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Here's a report from the Philippines.

The first name drawn - A security guard! Dude must've gotten paid to drop in his name.
laugh.gif

img0822dd8.jpg

i would have done the same...seriously.

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Where in the Philippines is that located??......My Filipino girlfriend would like to know
happy.gif

Bonifacio High St., The Fort, Taguig City
You're all welcome.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

FirstCuts.com: 67 Starburys or 1 Air Jordan

FirstCuts: 67 Starburys Or 1 Air Jordan
Filed under: FirstCuts Jordan Kicks

[img]http://i.sportingnews.com/img/core/icons/article_email.gif[/img] E-MAIL

[img]http://i.sportingnews.com/img/core/icons/article_print.gif[/img] PRINT

COMMENTS 0
ut_sm.gif

Jan 25, 2008 05:25 PM | 54 views [edit]

By Chris Littmann

Sports don't start and end with a referee's whistle. FirstCuts, a blog dedicated to sports culture, will cover everything outside the lines, from games to gear.

Exactly one week ago, a post in this same space decried the pricing at some stores for the limited Jordan XX3 release. In particular, I was critical of R. Sole, an upscale shop in St. Louis' University City area. The word I had was R. Sole would charge more than double MSRP -- $500 -- for this limited release that consisted of 23 pairs of shoes at 23 stores across the country.

Hours after posting the entry, we received a call from R. Sole manager Joe Wilson. He threatened to sue us over our "erroneous" report.

85995.jpg

Today was judgment day, with the Titanium XX3 Air Jordans dropping at select retailers across the country, and look what we came across. A customer, who wished to only be known by his first name and last initial (Mike P.) sent us this receipt copy from his purchase this morning. R. Sole held a raffle to determine what customers would have a chance to purchase the shoes. Now check out the price they were offered -- $500. Interesting.

A call has been placed to Jordan Brand for comment on today's release and the variety of prices, but had not been returned at the time of this post.

And of course, I did call Joe Wilson once again today at R. Sole. He continued to insist the store had not received the shoes last week when our story went up and offered us no comment at this time.

We're still gathering information on other locations from today's release because it sounds like there was some funny business at one or two other stores. Those reports are unconfirmed. If you were at a participating retailer today, let us know how it went.

Reply to this entry | Back to

Approval Rating: 100% (out of 2 reviews).

Good article. My dad knows exec's at Nike. I'll see if he can chime in on what happened as far as this situation goes when the investigation iscompleted (if there is one).

smh.gif
smh.gif

@ charging 4K shipped for these, what diiiiiii blllllooooooooodddddclaatttt is that seller thinking! I understand trying to making a niceprofit but damn son trying to make a down payment on a car or something

The 23's were definitely worth waitin in line for. My man and I flew out to the NYC from CO just to get em. Scooped 2 pairs and are on cloud nine. Worththe 30 hours standin in line. If you slept on em then you missed out.

^^^ You also should bring up the fact that RSole sold 3 pairs at least to one person and did not let everyone get a fair chance at them. There is proof aswell.. I posted a pic earlier!

Originally Posted by Mackie44

The 23's were definitely worth waitin in line for. My man and I flew out to the NYC from CO just to get em. Scooped 2 pairs and are on cloud nine. Worth the 30 hours standin in line. If you slept on em then you missed out.

Some people have:

-Jobs

-School

-Priorities to take care of (Children, Rent, Bills)

I'm not knocking you for getting them but I just hate when people say you shouldn't have slept on them. If I didn't have two classes that Ineeded to attend on Friday, you had best believe I would've been on the first thing smoking out of Syracuse Thursday afternoon.

I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL WHEN STARTING A NEW SEMESTER ............OR ELSE I WOULD HAD WAITEDONLINE..................

Back
Top Bottom