Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

You guys will get over it once the next thing comes around.

This was the same thing when the Black Laser IV's dropped.

The way retailers handled this release basically seals the deal that this sort of release will NEVER happen again.

99.5% peeps copped this only for resell not because they like this shoe
nerd.gif

Interesting little story ... i had planned on getting these by getting in line Wednesday , but i was bummed to find out that the 15 pairs (Owner is anice guy , i talked to him , and he said his employees get first pick ) at The Shoe Gallery in Miami, FL were already gone cause by Tuesday night because theline was 15 deep ... So my homeboy lives in Miami , and I had already planned to get those days off work , so i decided to make the trip anyways , try to buya pair from someone in line , then enjoy a few nights downtown , a few pastilitos (the bomb cuban pastries), and come home(Ocala, FL ).

Well Friday morning i talked a guy into selling a size 9.5 after the release for 950.00 (yes i planned on reselling them ... please don't hate , i WILLNOT pass up a chance to make 500-600 just to take some pictures and list em on ebay)... so i go to look at the shoes in front of the store , check out thetissue , wood shoe trees , ect, and i notice everything is there EXCEPT THE DAMN #'ed tag ... He swore it was in there when he bought em , and we wentback to the store and looked all over the place , even the store owner helped us look on the floor to see if came out somehow ...
smh.gif

Needless to say we didnt find it and i passed on the pickup thinking they would be harder to sell ( probably blew it there ... it looks by watching ebay icould have made 200-300) .... Oh well , we went to fashion show Downtown at Circa28 , checked out Niketown , and i drove home today ...

Heres some pics ...2nd picture , dude on far right w/ the laser 4's is the owner .... the guy looking at the XX3's is not me... that was the firstguy who came out with the shoes ... The cops and Channel 4 CBS news was there for interviews during the release .... at niketown there was a dope Air Jordancase all signed .... are these Air Jordan cases at all Niketowns ? Oh and bonus pic of fashion show chick i took
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

u mean actual OG spacejams from 95'/96' or the 2001 spacejams? pretty sure not the OG ones but either way he's still getting the worse end of the deal. he must have some sorta down syndrome to offer all those pairs just for a pair he could get with 1k on ebay.

While it seems ridiculous, not everyone is fiending over reselling & turning a quick profit. If I had been ableto cop, I probably would've traded for a DS pair of XI's if it was a reputable NTer or someone I had dealt with before that truly wanted the shoes& they promised me they wouldn't backdoor & flip them. I know I could get much more on resell and have enough $$$ to buy 2 or 3 pairs of DSXI's, but it's a way of hooking up a fellow member at the same time.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

The way retailers handled this release basically seals the deal that this sort of release will NEVER happen again.

if i recall a while ago Gentry said jordans are going to be MORE rare and HARDER to get after '08.....soooo i would expect similar situattions willkeep recurring...maybe not as hectic as this release but similar

like i've said from day one. i dont agree with what our store did in the slightest bit, but i can, from a business point of view, understand why they didit. it's over, and it's done with. we can't go back and re-do it. another thing, our jordan rep knew what we were selling them at, as a matter offact our store owner sold one to them at COST.

I don't care what people do to get a pair of shoes. If you feel like freezing your butt off in line for a few days to get some shoes then more power toyou. I think the Titanium XX3's are dope. But there's no shoe on this planet conceived or not yet conceived that would make me stand in line for days.There's more important things in life than shoes.

Originally Posted by Mackie44

The 23's were definitely worth waitin in line for. My man and I flew out to the NYC from CO just to get em. Scooped 2 pairs and are on cloud nine. Worth the 30 hours standin in line. If you slept on em then you missed out.

congrats on getting your pair...but put it in perspective...they are only a pair of shoes. you waited 30 hours. to me, nothing is worth waiting 30 hoursfor, unless it is something to save my life. a year from now or more, these shoes will be replaced by something better. that's just how it is. enjoythem. peace.

as a matter of fact our store owner sold one to them at COST.
So you sold ONE at "COST" and you think you did a favor?

ONE?????

Tell your owner they should have sold 23 pairs at" COST."

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

ONE?????

blah blah. you're fighting a worthless cause. and when i said them, i meant our jordan rep.

Originally Posted by CEDavII

these didnt come in size 15 did they?

everything i see...like always...says size 13.
They did make a size 15. That's the biggest size I've seen.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

like i've said from day one. i dont agree with what our store did in the slightest bit, but i can, from a business point of view, understand why they did it. it's over, and it's done with. we can't go back and re-do it. another thing, our jordan rep knew what we were selling them at, as a matter of fact our store owner sold one to them at COST.

Did the Jordan rep knew ya sold multiple pair to one person? Hmm ..

check out this clip from the Miami Shoe Gallery...some dude wearing em already...i dunno it don't look right on him to me..maybe he got fat ankles??..orhis whole outfit looked foolish with the matching socks...OD'd!

at least the dude is doing what it suppose to be done .. wearing them .. screw that .. If I spend money for them imma wear them ..

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

ONE?????

blah blah. you're fighting a worthless cause. and when i said them, i meant our jordan rep.

Yeah Yeah.
Quit trying to validate what your store did by saying you sold ONE at cost out of 23.

hahaha dude from r sole is tryin so hard to defend his store!! haha the rep. in atlanta said the store owner used to work for JB i think. if that's sothat's sad as hell that he would bump prices up. there is noway in hell i would stand out there for days to buy a 500 dollar shoe ha thats ******ed. but isee why he doesnt work for JB anymore!!!

Back
Top Bottom