Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

NTLA was the best. .Everyone who was there recieved 20% off all store merchandise while they were there. They had bagels, muffins.fruit and oj. They raffledoff 3 aut. basketballs and $50 gift cards(in a seperate raffle).Beverly hills police were there to make sure all went well. I didnt win but thats how rafflesgo. Congratulations to the winners and better luck next time to the non-winners like me.

Originally Posted by jordan18

NTLA was the best. .Everyone who was there recieved 20% off all store merchandise while they were there. They had bagels, muffins.fruit and oj. They raffled off 3 aut. basketballs and $50 gift cards(in a seperate raffle).Beverly hills police were there to make sure all went well. I didnt win but thats how raffles go. Congratulations to the winners and better luck next time to the non-winners like me.

Yeah sounds good. How was the weather? In Atlanta the top 23 all got along really well ha we went through the same hell for a few nights so we all hadrespect for each other. The JB rep. brought us Krispy Cream Thursday morning along with coffee and tons of information. Thursday night Jeff the owner ofWalter's brought us 23 blankets, hahaha when I went to pee a bum took my chair and my blanket
roll.gif
. The JB rep. brought us pizza that night and tons of knowledge. Friday morningI was interviewed on Fox 5 news in Atlanta. Jeff handled it well because Friday morning there were about 100 extra people outside but he told them he knewexactly who was in line because we gave him a list as soon as there was 23. It was in the teens Thursday night but that was a fun fun experiance!!

Originally Posted by rhcp729

like i've said from day one. i dont agree with what our store did in the slightest bit, but i can, from a business point of view, understand why they did it. it's over, and it's done with. we can't go back and re-do it. another thing, our jordan rep knew what we were selling them at, as a matter of fact our store owner sold one to them at COST.
Tell that to the judge.

All I know is Im glad I got my pair...I wish it was in my size, but it was still fun to camp. I met some cool#+%% people, and I would do it again in aheartbeat.

HOLY SHI!!!!!!!!
A size 9.5 just ended for $8100 on ebay???????????
And the buyer has 27 feedbacks!!!!!!!!
GLORIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

like i've said from day one. i dont agree with what our store did in the slightest bit, but i can, from a business point of view, understand why they did it. it's over, and it's done with. we can't go back and re-do it. another thing, our jordan rep knew what we were selling them at, as a matter of fact our store owner sold one to them at COST.

Did the Jordan rep knew ya sold multiple pair to one person? Hmm ..

he brought his best friend, and his fiance/gf. all of their numbers got called. that's the beauty of a raffle, the more people you bring, the morechances to win. he got lucky. anyways, arguing with you kids is starting to bore me. we're past the release, i hated it just as much as all of you. wewon't lose our account, write to jordan, call him, do whatever you want. we're going to be just fine. now, to all who got a pair, congrats...but thereason i didn't get a pair...i can't afford 500 bones for a pair of shoes right now either.

how convenient .. LMAO .. they won all them kicks and they turn around to sell all of them in eBay ... sure buddy but whatever .. keep doing your shaddybusiness

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Did anyone hear from Kickz in houston or did they just fake everyone out with their lottery?
I didnt hear from them, and nobody has posted. I think they faked everyone out. Stupid Kickz.

how convenient .. LMAO .. they won all them kicks and they turn around to sell all of them in eBay ... sure buddy but whatever .. keep doing your shaddy business

man dude, you're cracking me up for real. most of the people who bought pairs off of us are selling them on ebay, not just him. people in saint louiscouldn't give two flips about j's, all the cats here are more concerned with the fusions and air force ones. we only had three regulars from our store,at the release. we had kids coming from colleges in the boonies of missouri hoping to buy a pair, just so they could sell them and have extra money. pick up adictionary every now and again, i just picked up mine and couldn't find the definition of 'shaddy'. enlighten me.

renegade34474 wrote:
Interesting little story ... i had planned on getting these by getting in line Wednesday , but i was bummed to find out that the 15 pairs (Owner is a nice guy , i talked to him , and he said his employees get first pick ) at The Shoe Gallery in Miami, FL were already gone cause by Tuesday night because the line was 15 deep ... So my homeboy lives in Miami , and I had already planned to get those days off work , so i decided to make the trip anyways , try to buy a pair from someone in line , then enjoy a few nights downtown , a few pastilitos (the bomb cuban pastries), and come home(Ocala, FL ).

Well Friday morning i talked a guy into selling a size 9.5 after the release for 950.00 (yes i planned on reselling them ... please don't hate , i WILL NOT pass up a chance to make 500-600 just to take some pictures and list em on ebay)... so i go to look at the shoes in front of the store , check out the tissue , wood shoe trees , ect, and i notice everything is there EXCEPT THE DAMN #'ed tag ... He swore it was in there when he bought em , and we went back to the store and looked all over the place , even the store owner helped us look on the floor to see if came out somehow ...
smh.gif

Needless to say we didnt find it and i passed on the pickup thinking they would be harder to sell ( probably blew it there ... it looks by watching ebay i could have made 200-300) .... Oh well , we went to fashion show Downtown at Circa28 , checked out Niketown , and i drove home today ...

Heres some pics ...2nd picture , dude on far right w/ the laser 4's is the owner .... the guy looking at the XX3's is not me... that was the first guy who came out with the shoes ... The cops and Channel 4 CBS news was there for interviews during the release .... at niketown there was a dope Air Jordan case all signed .... are these Air Jordan cases at all Niketowns ? Oh and bonus pic of fashion show chick i took
pimp.gif

Damn I miss my HomeTown! Miami mi linda! Shoot out to any NTer from Kendall!!!!

P.s. You can catch me om South Beach Spring Break time!

who cares the shoes is freakin ugly, i think more than half of the people who bought them planned on just reselling them anyways, they are ugly as ever, worstjordan to date.

how convenient .. LMAO .. they won all them kicks and they turn around to sell all of them in eBay ... sure buddy but whatever .. keep doing your shaddy business

man dude, you're cracking me up for real. most of the people who bought pairs off of us are selling them on ebay, not just him. people in saint louis couldn't give two flips about j's, all the cats here are more concerned with the fusions and air force ones. we only had three regulars from our store, at the release. we had kids coming from colleges in the boonies of missouri hoping to buy a pair, just so they could sell them and have extra money. pick up a dictionary every now and again, i just picked up mine and couldn't find the definition of 'shaddy'. enlighten me.

WOW .. LMAO .. You really crack me up .. so basically you divert the entire conversion and snap at me because I said shaddy ... Good to go brother ... nowgo sell some kicks and ride your boss to death ... what you make an hours 5.75? LMAO ...

man dude, you're cracking me up for real. most of the people who bought pairs off of us are selling them on ebay, not just him. people in saint louis couldn't give two flips about j's, all the cats here are more concerned with the fusions and air force ones. we only had three regulars from our store, at the release. we had kids coming from colleges in the boonies of missouri hoping to buy a pair, just so they could sell them and have extra money. pick up a dictionary every now and again, i just picked up mine and couldn't find the definition of 'shaddy'. enlighten me.

WOW .. LMAO .. You really crack me up .. so basically you divert the entire conversion and snap at me because I said shaddy ... Good to go brother ... now go sell some kicks and ride your boss to death ... what you make an hours 5.75? LMAO ...

aaaactually. i make 10.25 an hour. i'm not 'riding' my boss either. me, along with fellow co-workers were all against the 500. go and read myprevious posts, you'll see. and there's nothing to divert broseph, i know selling them at 500 bucks a pop was pretty brutal. but once again, no onecomplained, everyone bought. are you mad cause you didn't get a pair? if you did though, congrats.

Love all the pics and vids.....that Aubrey girl from the Florida video looks good !

thats my boy peter wearing the 23s earl-lee! he's a very nice and humble dude.shout out to Shoe Gallery!!! If ya ever come down to miami u need to checkthem out!
pimp.gif

All I'm saying is that IMO and like many others, the store you are gainfully employed did not handle this release adequately and inappropriate. I'm notsaying anything against you .. enough said ..

In regards to the argument over whether or not R-sole sold 3 pairs to one guy. I am the one guy and rhcp729 is right, I didn't buy all three pairs. I hadmy friend and my girlfriend there. We just got lucky and all three of our numbers were called. He was the first number they called, she was somewhere in themiddle and I was at the end. I really don't like Jordans that much but I am a sneakerhead. I dig the 23's BUT not for $500 or even $230 for thatmatter. YES we are reselling them. Hate if you want to. I'll use my profits to buy some dunks and some hybrids. and use the rest for a car payment or 2 .If it was that easy for everyone else you ALL would have done the same... Right place, right time, right information, right bank account... Hope this settlesthat dispute

Originally Posted by blco02

^ 06/2008 Air Jordan XX3 (limited release to urban accounts & Niketowns)
xxxxxx-xxx White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite
$185.00

is this release gonna be the same as the titaniums?

I don't get how if noone cares about Jordans in your area and hardly any regulars cop J's from you but you're named one of the top accounts / yourstore is chosen by your company as the main outlet...

Someone stated in the post earlier that their will be another release like this...Well if thats true then it has to be the 23's thats in the dvd

I really wish they could have made these more obtainable. It's the best colorway. Wish it could have been 2323 pairs or 2300, not 529 :/ ahhhh i love them

guys dont forget:
529 numbered pairs in the us
529 unnumbered outside of the us
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom