Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

im def copping the all stars or whatever u decide to call them mainly cuz they come out the day before my 16th birthday so itll be sorta a special release forme
smile.gif

I really don't like Jordans that much but I am a sneakerhead.
Then why the hell were you in line?

(I really know why, but its the idea and people like you that are ruining it for everyone)

This release proves that there will be NO limited release like this EVER again.

for the cats that were at the release at nt london and the PI... both you said there was a 15 that went out. do you remember seeing if there was a 14 in thesize run? please pm if w/ any info you may have...thanks

Alotta people seem upset that they didn't get to spend their hard earned 250 dollars for this pair, get over it

Blame the shady stores not the resellers who bought them

If someone offered me 2 g's for a shoe I owned I'd sell them ASAP too

Originally Posted by All Ready

Alotta people seem upset that they didn't get to spend their hard earned 250 dollars for this pair, get over it

Blame the shady stores not the resellers who bought them

If someone offered me 2 g's for a shoe I owned I'd sell them ASAP too

No doubt. The re-sale value will only decrease in the future. The people who have enough money to buy them now and want them are buying them now. Thepeople who don't have enough money aren't. For the people who buy them to re-sell, they'll be selling to a poorer buying power.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Some cornball was walking around Queens Center Mall yesterday with the shoes tied around his neck.

LOL.... are serious wow someone should have just snatched them from him

I have no problem with the resellers, i would have done the same if I could but I would seriously think about copping these and keeping them and wearing them. I love how these look, I didn't have an opportunity to even see these in person though cause they didn't carry them anywhere within 10 hours of me

damn its crazy how over these pass days I seen like over 50 pair of XX3 on eBay damn shame .. lots of 7.5 and 8 my size so that mean I wont be getting these towear because Im not spending that kind of money on a sneaker ..

I'd really like to hear something about Kickz. I'm meeting with our JB rep Tuesday and we're in the same Jordan territory.

Originally Posted by CeRtIfIeD bAlLeR

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Some cornball was walking around Queens Center Mall yesterday with the shoes tied around his neck.

LOL.... are serious wow someone should have just snatched them from him
I live right near Queens Center.......HE'S LUCKY I WASN'T IN THE MALL YESTERDAY
mad.gif

LOL... XX3 did not get much love from NT the day they were revealed...
Calling them Reebok/And1, bla bla bla..
Now everyone is dying for them....
Very mature guys... Very mature...

LOL... XX3 did not get much love from NT the day they were revealed...
Calling them Reebok/And1, bla bla bla..
Now everyone is dying for them....
Very mature guys... Very mature...

happens every year...the first images come out..then the hype comes and everyone wants em...

snyx galleria in chicago is in trouble with jordan brand already and the rep is investigating what happened, This is the store that sold 17 pairs out of 23 toone person for $1200 each
laugh.gif
and raffled the 6 pairs in the store andstill sold it for $500 each. He was saying that they wont get future limited edition release anymore. From what i was told the jordan rep in chicago chose snyxgalleria cause they are the 3rd top selling jordan store in chicago the 2nd store was City Sports but he didnt give it to them cause they got caught sellingthe Jordan countdown package early so he decided to give it to snyx which was a big mistake.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

snyx galleria in chicago is in trouble with jordan brand already and the rep is investigating what happened, This is the store that sold 17 pairs out of 23 to one person for $1200 each
laugh.gif
and raffled the 6 pairs in the store and still sold it for $500 each. He was saying that they wont get future limited edition release anymore. From what i was told the jordan rep in chicago chose snyx galleria cause they are the 3rd top selling jordan store in chicago the 2nd store was City Sports but he didnt give it to them cause they got caught selling the Jordan countdown package early so he decided to give it to snyx which was a big mistake.

Damn
laugh.gif

Store owner came up big with this release, but he possibly gambled his rights to sell jordans if he's in trouble.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I'd really like to hear something about Kickz. I'm meeting with our JB rep Tuesday and we're in the same Jordan territory.

I'd like to know as well. No one has posted on here yet about getting a pair there or even knowing someone. Ihope it's not true, but the feeling keeps growing that that lottery was a cover-up...

Originally Posted by coolcat4

snyx galleria in chicago is in trouble with jordan brand already and the rep is investigating what happened, This is the store that sold 17 pairs out of 23 to one person for $1200 each
laugh.gif
and raffled the 6 pairs in the store and still sold it for $500 each. He was saying that they wont get future limited edition release anymore. From what i was told the jordan rep in chicago chose snyx galleria cause they are the 3rd top selling jordan store in chicago the 2nd store was City Sports but he didnt give it to them cause they got caught selling the Jordan countdown package early so he decided to give it to snyx which was a big mistake.

at least the goldn #,came out da sales $23.000....
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

(No clue why I'm even asking this....)

For the people that bought them...has anyone *played* in them yet?

Is it not one of the most amazing fitting shoes you've ever worn?

Back
Top Bottom