Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

REMINDER:

YOU WILL BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED IF YOU ATTEMPT TO BUY/SELL/TRADE. THIS INCLUDES ANY ATTEMPT TO POINT ANOTHER MEMBER TOYOUR AUCTION/SIGNATURE/POST THAT IS ADVERTISING A BUY/SELL/TRADE.

THERE'S ALWAYS A HANDFUL OF PEEPS.

DON'T BE ONE OF THEM.

ahahahahahahah just got mine on finishline. I LOVE jordans i cant belive they sold out within 4 minutes! that is insane!

finishline.com ALL GONE! Took only 30 minutes or so!

I think we can all agree the the homey Jordan23collect done came up HARDCORE! this goes down as one of the biggest hookups of all time!!!!!

.....assuming they dont cancel our orders. I got my confirmation email, but that doesnt mean squat until you get the shipping confirmation.

I assume it will work, because last year I bought the Fire Red 3's with a 20% and it was all good.

Keep your fingers crossed, guys!

Incredible! I can't believe these went that fast. Glad I got my pair on lock.
pimp.gif

Just wondering, I didn't try, but is it possible to use both codes on FNL?

edit: Thanks for the code!

At 11:58 est, I put xx3 in the search box and they pulled up and were able to be put in the cart. so they had them on there a little early.

FYI for anyone who ordered from FNL

here's how fulfilment goes:

if it say ships in 1-2 days when you order - YOUR GOOD - its in stock with plenty of inventory in the warehouse in Indianapolis (corporate home of FNL)

if it says ships in 2-4 days when you order - YOUVE GOT A GOOD SHOT - its low stock of inventory in the wareshoue in Indianapolis, but might still be filled bythe warehouse - if not the order goes to retail stores for fulfilment

if it says ships in 5-10 days when you order - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP PLAN - there is no stock in the warehouse, you order will be sent out to retailstores for fulfilment

NOW THE BAD NEWS - when the All stars released slighlty afte 8:30 pac time tonight - ALL SIZES WERE LISTED AT 5-10 days

I got mine from eastbay sz 13.... They went on at 11:59 and i was there clicking refresh, unlike the countdown pack there was no traffic and an easy cop!!!!

btw got mine for 95 shipped... used my 100 dollar gift card i got for chewing eastbay rep out for screwing up the countdown pack order!!!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Will do Shun!!! Hope all is well on your end! I still have my '99 black 5's from you as well as some others from the past!
Shoot me an email sometime @ [email protected]
peace
and again, Jordan23....thank YOU!!! Hit me up sometime as well!!!! Always good to see a collector with class and integrity out there!
Good luck again to all!
this is what niketalk is all about, i will get at you through your email!

mr.retro is the name
tongue.gif

I guess there where really where 25 pairs in each size on eastbay.

Dont matter to me I already have my pair.

Back
Top Bottom